Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
Shade wrote:
Bloodmagic wrote:
Rubens wrote:
Bloodmagic wrote:
hmmmm, maybe myself and mighty could bring some old players back to take you out

we can test how good TO really is

I would like to kick mighty ***...Anyway you dont need to test us... i will test you....check your incomings:D

for someone who understands the game so well...

thats a bit immature
besides
this is my re-cop account

after i get bored of testing im going to make a true account
but at the minute...im trying out lots of fleet setups...

and i ve found one i love

lmao, even better than a swank fleet

EDIT: i havent declared war yet either...but there is a massive YET statemant involved...lmao

When Rubens posted his reply earlier i had a good laugh because it was the perfect response...
what his understanding of the game has to do with it is beyond me...

There's nothing immature about wanting to kick Mightys as.s...
The guy is a complete w.anker, who gains popularity with his lies and false promises... seriously who wouldn't wanna kick his as.s?
Mighty can talk the talk... but not walk the walk

You talk your big words of bringing people back to test us, then you start crying when Rubens says he'll come visit you?
If your just "testing" and warming yourself up right now, then surely you would be glad for some real competition no?

Your obviously not worth a damn, if you've played ST before and know how the battle structure works, thats all you need to know... "fleet setups" pfff, n00b.......

If you have no intention of fighting, and want to cower in corners while you "practise" then i suggest you shut the f.uck up about war and do just that...

Shade, only one i see talking here is you!!!

Really how many times TO has to disappear at the sound of my return?

have fun enjoying your lil alliance .. i'll be back in time

remember Shade i told you this before.. there is nothing to brag about an alliance made of top players working toghter and destroying noobs

thats why i stood against you everytime using new players.. and everytime your alliance disbanded... within weeks of my return!

so go figure...

1-The people dont need to talk is enough if they read it...and more if they read what you say.
2- I want to kick your as.s...not because you just dislike me, its because you dislike STpourpose. I think we have battle just a few times(lol i win in everyone but you were offline) so you havnt directly perjudicate me...but i am never off, i could be not playing but i still read the forum and join the guest account. When i saw what you did i realize what were you doing in the comunity. Everyone could be a spy, a noobbasher etc...but you are a noob, who thinks that because you time in the game have more priority, also i dont see you helpin noobs, and for last a spy once and again who cant play worthly at least once to show us that you have a right to open your big mouth whenever you want. Also when you invented the ship i try to discuss in a good way in a imposibble invention topic, but not, yous till thinking you know everything about the game
3- Once i hate TO, once i was a member, once it was worthless to me...but you arent important on TO. In my period as a memember at rounds we always survived...in the first evolution or second i cant remember they ruled too, then they were second(behind me:P) and just once they werent a stronge alliance and all because you destroy them? yeah right...i cant remember that...
4- Lil alliance? does that mean "little"...jaja lets see
5-And a basebashing alliance is something to be proud of?...TO havnt been ever the strongest alliance...the long TO era when they were the greatest they werent more than 10 member and for that time there were enough people to combat TO, just that nobody did a coalition and TO could get more points that everyone...its obviously.
5-Oh and come on, tell when havnt you attacked a noob or an unknown player in the past 4 years?
6-Now its true, we are such a stronge alliance, the years of each player that is in our alliance makes a big addition...i think anyalliance could have it, i dont think even the top 3 alliance together could have it...and what do you do against that? A coalition...a coalition that is actually formed by some experienced players so its quite balanced...
7- I HAVE A BIG MOUTH, and i say whatever i want cuz i am a child, and as in a war time i make mini-wordwars with other users, but believe me...i am not that stupid as other players that in a war time they lose the dignity and write stupid things at their posts. As example my personal war vs kame with my last account, totally fair and we still being friends, ohh BTW do you have friends in ST?
8-I want to repeat i make this post to shut your mouth on ST but i respect personal's life of everone.
9-Bloodmagic... well you know...i just wanted to make a 9ยบ pointXD
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject:

Shade wrote:
see now this guy i like.... T2

very well said....

personally i think that person should be you, you have a way of commanding respect with what you write!

Lets bring T2 to TO, then DavAlan and renee then metody...lol!...Then we found the new TO+NZ+veterans alliance and we see the coalition vs that with Mighty as leader.

Of course....with 220 members...(Nice TWG system) so he will has a MINIMAL chance to destroy usXD
 Back to top »
Bloodmagic
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject:

so the great leader of TO

the rumored 'power' of this game

is infact
a stuck up fool

your lucky i didnt stay to cane you as a noob

which is what you are to me anyway
lmao

you tell me to hide and cower??
when
your the one whos alliance falls apart everytime

this game has always been like this

people who think the 'own'....
well...im afraid its ppl like you who are boring and filled with properganda
you
class yourself as experienced...maybe...but you are talking like a immature noob

how boring

thats my comments for now

now go and cry to mummy...or will you be a big boy and not hide in your alliace???

lmao........

EDIT: this is aimed at shade...not rubens
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject:

Bloodmagic wrote:

is infact
a stuck up fool

lmao

when

you
class yourself as experienced...maybe...but you are talking like a immature noob

how boring

now go and cry to mummy...or will you be a big boy and not hide in your alliace???

lmao........

Poor guy, you seems like another brainwashed by Mighty...

You know for what is an alliance for? for help!....anyway every member of TO has shown to everyone that can kick as.seS alone...2 vs1 or even 3 vs 1.

Now i know what it feels to be member of the hated TO(hated cuz we are good) and feeling proud of that i will tell you...you mess with my leader you mess with the alliance...dont even check your incomings now prepare for battles.

Shade the inmature noob, can talk like a mental retarded, but his last words are always expresed on points...So plz check the hall of fame, then tell me where Shade and Rubens are, and then tell me where bloodmagic is.
 Back to top »
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject:

I dont hate TO but i sure hell like to blow them up out of the blue lol

Darmadon bring and memorys back ? ? ? lol

Yes and i do know what happend after lol
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
You know for what is an alliance for? for help!....anyway every member of TO has shown to everyone that can kick as.seS alone...2 vs1 or even 3 vs 1.

Careful Rubens...of this question I have asked many times and I now know the answer.

The question was...what will win..skill or numbers.

Research shows that skill only prevails when numbers are composed of 1st evo players.

When the skill level goes up, the needed numbers are not so large.

I wouldn't bet on you for a sure win if the players have more than 1 or 2 evo's under thier belt even against 2 players. Of course it depends on the players.

Last edited by T2 on Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject:

@rubans

1. what? you english speak?

2. your mouth seems to be a bit bigger.. i mean come on.. do i have to read that whole thing?

3. let me help your memory !

Me against TO!
http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3824&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=shade&start=120
http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4557&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=shade&start=20
http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5032&highlight=shade

4. That means of lil value... i mean come on.. all so called vet's scared of matching against eachother joning in to bash noobs! hooray!!! ... shamefull..

5,6.no To become good by taking all the vets and putting them in 1 alliance.. no rocket tec here... as long as i remember they used to be 2,3 really good alliances with vets and nooobs matching against eachother...

at some point borg was born and they basically took in most of the pros... at the same time LXG was born by me and was mostly made of noobs.. later we tried to coordinate with other alliances to stand against borg and after being disbanded LXG and it's so called wing alliance and friends joined ABC and when borg was no more and wiz had left most of vets in both ABC and old Borg joined TO and therefore there was no longer a force to equlize TO... you guys just noob bashed till i showed up

and my coalition's are normally made of mostly new players... who in time become great players.. (ex, PFIU, LXG)

7. Rubans said "I HAVE A BIG MOUTH" totally agreed.. couldn't have said it better shade

8. please refer to (7) ... Mr.bigmouth!
9. ^ (7)

Regards
Mighty

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009

Last edited by Mighty on Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject:

Bloodmagic wrote:

is infact
a stuck up fool

lmao

when

you

how boring

lmao........

EDIT: this is aimed at shade...not rubens

"a stuck up fool"

Arrogant yes i am... People don't follow me because i'm shy and timid..
a fool... sure, a very lucky one then...

"you tell me to hide and cower?? when your the one whos alliance falls apart everytime"

My alliance have never fallen apart... we have disassembled it twice though sure, and not because of others.. simply because we were bored and felt it best for the game... but i'm lost, what on earth does that have to do with you hiding and cowering!?!

"well...im afraid its ppl like you who are boring and filled with properganda"
on the contrary dear boy, ask anyone who has played this game a decent amount of time, Everytime I and total ownage play we bring ST and the forums to life, we bring emotion, war and spark up this dull show...
can anyone deny me that??? filled with propaganda, of course we are... thats what makes it fun, and inspires wars!!

"you class yourself as experienced...maybe...but you are talking like a immature noob"
Shit... if i'm not experienced, who is??? lol i don't think you'll find many that have fought more wars than i...

"now go and cry to mummy...or will you be a big boy and not hide in your alliace???"
uh huh... for the one complaining of others making immature comments, that statement was a slight contradiction...
but if you're willing to pay my flight to England i may be tempted to oblige you on that one!!
and hide in my alliance?? from what? i don't hide son... you just don't get it do you... people follow me because i lead by example, and have shown time and time again i am not to be fu.cked with
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject:

Yeh ok Mighty....

You just prooved what an idiot you are...

You were replying to Rubens post... and thinking i wrote it....

You insult his english, when you can't even read the poster name??

Quote:
Me against TO!
http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3824&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=shade&start=120
http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4557&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=shade&start=20
http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5032&highlight=shade

so i just looked through those forum posts.. and all it does it once again make you look like a moron... only person claiming you broke up TO is yourself with your lies... you never fail to amaze me with your retardedness lol...
I'm not sure what the third one has to do with it???
that was a poser TO alliance, hence me writing the topic to close it...

I especially love that bit about you beating me a few times!!! lmao... maybe u came out once with a posative score and it was a fluke mistake by me.... And bullshit i gang banged you.... i attacked you alone for 2 weeks solid, scored around 11k as i remember... ONCE kame attacked you aswell... but he acted alone, and it certainly wasn't a premeditated group attack...

7,8 and 9. rubens admitted to havin a big mouth, not i... seriously... learn to read old boy...
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject:

it sounded so much like you i didn't bother reading the name shit happens

and no shade you lost 4k total.. you didn't win 11... unless you were dreamin or something!

take a look at them again! i know there is alota TO propeganda there.. but

25 feb 2005
Mighty wrote:
I have achived my goal here,
I now relenquish this fourm to all the TO spammers (and any other person who wish to do so)

chill, Take turns

08 Sep 2005 20:40
kamekaze6 wrote:
thats mightygod alright, i d recognise that awesome courage anywhere

u can t claim full responsibility for TO's dismantling i helped, and as i remember it u got ur *** handed to you by DBD, if i remember right Shade made u delete ur account and we took MH's flag.

refering to the post by kame.. it is correct after disbanding TO i joined MH and i was there COW and our flag was taken by DBD which was mostly made of ex TO's led by Kame. we got the flag back and i left shortly after...

as most of you know i dont stay long in the game.. i come make the game a bit intresting, i leave a mark behind and i leave!

thats exactly what i did.. I left but only after i achived my goal.. TO was nomore

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
Quote:

Careful Rubens...of this question I have asked many times and I now know the answer.

The question was...what will win..skill or numbers.

Research shows that skill only prevails when numbers are composed of 1st evo players.

When the skill level goes up, the needed numbers are not so large.

I wouldn't bet on you for a sure win if the players have more than 1 or 2 evo's under thier belt even against 2 players. Of course it depends on the players.

But the numbers dont lie...another example with kame or connor or Me or Blackmagic who is not TO but is an expert. Players as mighty and noobs with 2 evo gangbang and still cant dstroy the base...

You are contradicting your self...its about skill, you are right and i am wrong, but not about time...
Well refering to mighty he has played more than 3 years...didnt he has time to make an account for many pts? try to find that account;)

Again i wouldnt discuss with you mighty...lets see if you come back to the game...i will show my skills so i dont need to post here again. My english s.u.c.ks but dosnt sucks more than your style of play
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject:

Well isn't that true... (how shocking)

You were CoW of MH when i was whiping the floor with your ass...

And seriously i lost 4k to you?
How many times did u attack my base Mighty? Not Once...
I Came to your base everyday, and atleast 4-5 times destroyed your entire base.... tell me how i could possibly of been losing??? LOL
I stopped attacking your base when you surrended and deleted your account.
I know it was 11k because i kept a record of every battle we had with eachother...

Also.. explain how it was you disbanded TO... i would really love to hear what you THINK happend.... the truth of it is.. there were 10 TO's from that time that all know what really happend...
You can tell your lies till the cow comes home... i know nobody here beleives you...

Your jealousy for my alliance is breathe taking...
And all this because i refused to let you join, you're a sad little child having a tantrum.. and for all this time.. wow get over it and accept who your daddy is
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject:

And seriously enough now....

Let's play it out on the Battlefield Mighty....
I will find you boy, and grind you back into the ground where you belong...
hopefully you'll stand and fight this time and not delete....
Once again... i won't hold my breathe...
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject:

Shade i gotta give it to you.. your a master of propeganda!

First of all I have never joined an alliance since i joine bounty hunters and became SirTaz's Cow..

i always make my own alliance.. so you refused to let me join? my ass!

secondly your right.. i never personally attacked your base.. how ever you lost 4k to me when you attacked my base.. and your correct you were there for a week!!! but you were there losing every day

this is how it happend

you attacked me.. you lost 1200 in the original attack and lost your MO! your fleet was stuck in my base!

i procided by keeping your fleet in my base and not destorying it (used 1,1,1 and moved rest of my ship 1 sector away) and by doing so you'r ships were stuck in my base and you actully help defend my base for me against your own friends for 3 days or so..

at the end of the week you brought a 2nd fleet trying to destroy me and get the reminder of your original fleet back..

you were'nt man enough to come alone so you came with kame and 2 other members (as mentioned in the post made last september) your fleet was first to attack and you lost around 2800 more.. and fleets of your friends and kame followed and as result my base was destroyed..

most of the points lost in my part went to kame that day.. ( which i got back of him later on )

how i disbanded TO? really you want me to explain? how about i show you again?

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)

Last edited by Mighty on Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject:

christ mighty... we could do this all night....

I fumbled my first attack by crashing into your base when i was offline, yes thats true... i lost around 1700 ( i like how u doubled it to 4k)

My fleets were certainly never stranded there, where do you come up with this crap lol !?!?!
After that day, i attacked your base everyday... and scored every single time... 11k total... the whole of my alliance saw the BR's everyday... as we laughed at how pathetic and easy you were...

I mean cmon... be a man and admit you were beaten...
Why would you delete your account if you were winning?? LOL

And no... i'm not interested in hearing more of your lies...
I know what happend, and so does everyone else... i won't waste my time argueing your lies anymore...

AGAIN... lets play it out on the Battlefield...
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject:

lol.. well the facts are there.. everybody can reserch up on old topics so i agree...

lets take it to the game.. i'm tired of the ch.it chats!

ps, bring a back up mothership with your self this time.. you'd need it

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject:

ding ding ding! lets wresle! Mighty God vs not so mighty shade!
Who will win? not Total Suckage! As the moon says in LOZ, majoras mask: i shall consume.....

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject:

Knight of Truth wrote:
Im open for recruitment! (*crosses fingers* please please please TO invite me) My score is -2218 and my evo is 43.3%. Pretty much any alliance is good. Im highly active, although a will have to build a fleet, cause im using a cloaking device. This is my 3rd evo, so im not a total noob.

another cry baby, rejection is a bit.ch ain't it....
When i find your coords, you'll be my first target sonny boy...

And mighty will not Fight, that's not the way he works...
He will recruit lots of people to do his bidding for him via the forum and not even reveal to them his ingame name, atleast not until absolutly necessary...

ATO? do you see this alliance in the Alliance stats list??
No... he wouldn't publicly make an alliance because it would be sitting in the minus ranks... and that would be to embaressing..
Instead he will organise around 40 players, perhaps split them between 2-4 alliances... and attempt to get them to gangbang us..
I say attempt because it's never actually happend... we're always the ones on the offensive..

You all enjoy being his puppets, it's you will that bare the brunt of our attacks, and you that will look like idiots afterwords..
and after we defeat you all he will go back into hiding, then claim a year later when there's a whole new bunch of new puppets to lead that he is god, and defeated us hahaha...

But i gotta give it to the guy, TO sure would be boring without him...

Thank you god
Bloodmagic
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject:

i take what i said back

i was drinking lmao
and i get aggressive

lol
meh

i just wanna have a war....like the way it used to be
sorry for the offense i caused

EDIT: Rubens...are you dutch?
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject:

No need to apoligise m8... it's just a game
If we didn't have drunks and shit talkers how boring would the forum be??

There will be war don't worry

Howz the puppet recruiting going Mighty?
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » A New Beginning
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Page 3 of 11

Jump to: