Engineer Corps
Goto page 1, 2  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Impossible inventions » Engineer Corps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Engineer Corps

I was lookin at the idea of changing warp speed and i actully thought it was a good idea and deserved a bit more talk before admin would strike it. think about it, it is more realestic if you could change your speed as wish and yes new players might get confused but it is still a cool idea.

however this is about something else.

how about a new ship (tech). (sorry i didn't have an account so i couldn't build a ship and i was too lazy anyway so i'm just postin it here)

ship name: Mighty Engineer Corps Independent Transports (MECIT)

Research: Advanced Engineering

Reserch time: 1 day

build time: 15 hours

ManPower: 150

Description: for every MECIT in your fleet you'r speed will be increade by 1 warp. keep in mind the MECIT's will leave your fleet as soon as you reach your location, they are not military and so will not stay around for the fight (self recycle) and even though there very bright they can not increase the speed of any fleet beyound warp 15 (you can't have unlimited MECIT's)

Now this is just an idea.. you can change the manpower. reserch time anything.. but i think it'll interduce a bit of new startegy to the game which should be intresting. there basically a buncha highly trained endineers that will make your engines run more efficient.. the more of them you have the more effiencent your engines run. we can max it at warp 15 or otherwise max it at 10 warps higher than thepresent c4 ship

tell me what you think

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject:

Cut out the Mighty bit and yeah i like it
You could leave it in there if you wish Admin.
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject:

If he invents it, he should be able to get the credit for it
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject:

i like the idea, the researches are smart, but if the engines get higher than 15 theil explode, so you can only get it up to 15, I think we should implment it.

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject:

ADMIN!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Leonidas II
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Engineer Corps

Mighty wrote:
I was lookin at the idea of changing warp speed and i actully thought it was a good idea and deserved a bit more talk before admin would strike it. think about it, it is more realestic if you could change your speed as wish and yes new players might get confused but it is still a cool idea.

however this is about something else.

how about a new ship (tech). (sorry i didn't have an account so i couldn't build a ship and i was too lazy anyway so i'm just postin it here)

ship name: Mighty Engineer Corps Independent Transports (MECIT)

Research: Advanced Engineering

Reserch time: 1 day

build time: 15 hours

ManPower: 150

Description: for every MECIT in your fleet you'r speed will be increade by 1 warp. keep in mind the MECIT's will leave your fleet as soon as you reach your location, they are not military and so will not stay around for the fight (self recycle) and even though there very bright they can not increase the speed of any fleet beyound warp 15 (you can't have unlimited MECIT's)

Now this is just an idea.. you can change the manpower. reserch time anything.. but i think it'll interduce a bit of new startegy to the game which should be intresting. there basically a buncha highly trained endineers that will make your engines run more efficient.. the more of them you have the more effiencent your engines run. we can max it at warp 15 or otherwise max it at 10 warps higher than thepresent c4 ship

tell me what you think

i like the idea
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject:

-Hello
-Hi, this is SpaceTrace HQ, my name is Sara how can i help you sir?
-I'm here to see SpaceTrace!
-You can do that online sir, its a game
-No i'm here to se see Mr.SpaceTrace, the admin cho know!
-Oh, may i ask what is it regarding to?
-Well you see i came up with this idea.. i wanna share it with him
-Will sir why don't you do that in the fourms?
-Thats the thing, I did and i got no replys!
-That is weird, they have been very activly lokking for new ideas!
-I KNOW!!! but there freakin ignorin my Brilliant idea!!!
-Oh, i am so sorry sir, what is this ideaof your anyway!
-Its something about buncha guys making things happen real fast and shit
-OHH, that sunds intresting! you seem so smart for a hot guy!
-Well thank you, your not stupid your self!
-Well Mr.Admins not here right now but you wanna see his office?
-SURE!
(And so i had his secretory working for me for the rest of the day, for free... props to admin, she knew what she was doing.. if i didn't know better i'd say she was a pro!)

SO

GIVE YOUR OPINION ALREADY .... JEsus!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject:

STFU! Be patient...
You fucki.ng arrogant stop to bring this back once and again. The admin may be thinking about it and if you dont know they are already programming the most important change in the game.

I wont give my opinion in the good way cuz i wont fight this. I say NO!...it wont bring a good change to the game and pirriot

If nobody likes it (includding the admins)its just NOT good so stop it.
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject:

Hi, so i was thinking!

why was this invention impossible again?

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:04 am    Post subject:

I think it's a cool idea. Sometimes you want that little extra horsepower to get to destination a few minutes earlier than the guy you are racing and sometimes you want to get there a little after him. This would be especially fun to have if you are playing mexican jumping bean with an opponent at his or your base
Come to think of it...that would not work if it self-destructs after first destination. Perhaps the SD feature wiuld not be needed or put a modifier in so you get X amounts of launches with it. Each launch could cost some mp in a slow countdown to self destruction and it could be vulernable in battle as well. These engineering guys would have to work in the Mothership keeping this supercharged warp core stable and tuned up.
 Back to top »
Osiris
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject:

lol yeah it would be great if we add this we could hold the spacetrace nascar races each month and the winner would get a surten amount of points
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject:

Again, NO.
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject:

Rubens wrote:
Again, NO.

Have you noticed your the only person who doesn't like the idea here?

have you also noticed no one gives a carp about what you think?

than STFU you asswipe

If you have a reson for not liking the idea your more than welcome to tell us why you think it isn't a good idea...

if your just a fucking loser who has to prove he is somebody by typing a caped "Again, NO" than please fuck off

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject:

Osiris wrote:
lol yeah it would be great if we add this we could hold the spacetrace nascar races each month and the winner would get a surten amount of points

No friggin way...I can see DavAlan now tuning up his Fleet Tender or Low Rider and getting his MTWG ready to hyperdrop into the high speed wormhole and do like warp 1500 across the galaxy....
I'll work on his pit crew though
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
Rubens wrote:
Again, NO.

Have you noticed your the only person who doesn't like the idea here?

have you also noticed no one gives a carp about what you think?

than *** you ***

If you have a reson for not liking the idea your more than welcome to tell us why you think it isn't a good idea...

if your just a fucking loser who has to prove he is somebody by typing a caped "Again, NO" than please fuck off

LOL one of the most hated user is telling me that?...Quite an old player and still that stupid.

1-You are talking about a tech but it takes 150 mp too so it should be a ship
2-They will be recycled after you reach the location, so you are already losing mp by just warp... but you cant have unlimited MECIT
3- It can increase a fleet beyound warp 15....Now tell what would happen when you use the TWG a warmhole etc?
4-When have you attack directly to a player and get back directly to home again and again? This ship would be automatically destroyed if you want to move ships between fleets at any coords...150 MP for 1 Sector?:S

You can have what a max of 5-10 MECITS? what for? all of them would be destroyed in the first battle if we follow your own description...so as more MECITS more mp lost just for one day and you need 15 hours more to build another one? I think is quite useless, just let everybody at the same warp so the BR can talk by itself
 Back to top »
lilkrnboi1018
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject:

hm maybe it can be made so that it just recycles, so u don't lose kajillion points for this, and that it can only help for a specified distance or time period so that single coord jumping won't be too much of a problem... just a thought

Gotta love the Magnum (RE 0-3)
Or the Eagle (RE 3)
Leader of DEFIANCE
The grounds are soaked... with your blood!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject:

Rubens wrote:

LOL one of the most hated user is telling me that?...Quite an old player and still that stupid.

2-They will be recycled after you reach the location, so you are already losing mp by just warp... but you cant have unlimited MECIT
3- It can increase a fleet beyound warp 15....Now tell what would happen when you use the TWG a warmhole etc?
4-When have you attack directly to a player and get back directly to home again and again? This ship would be automatically destroyed if you want to move ships between fleets at any coords...150 MP for 1 Sector?:S

You can have what a max of 5-10 MECITS? what for? all of them would be destroyed in the first battle if we follow your own description...so as more MECITS more mp lost just for one day and you need 15 hours more to build another one? I think is quite useless, just let everybody at the same warp so the BR can talk by itself

WOW man you’re a fucking work of art

Mighty wrote:
How about a new ship (tech). (sorry i didn't have an account so i couldn't build a ship and i was too lazy anyway so i'm just postin it here)

Read where it says ship!!!! The reson I put it under new tech section is because I could not make a topic in new ship section.. only tac_server does that, and I don’t have an account so I can’t make a ship from there..

Mighty wrote:
keep in mind the MECIT's will leave your fleet as soon as you reach your location, they are not military and so will not stay around for the fight (self recycle) and even though there very bright they can not increase the speed of any fleet beyound warp 15 (you can't have unlimited MECIT's)

Now I know your fucking stupid… they recycle before battle which means they will not participate and no points will be lost! like penguin... you know how they recycle at the end of the battle? when this one does it right before the battle shuffle happens.. you just have your manpower restored.. now T2 mentions making them usable more than 1 time.. we could also do that.. if you read I did mention this was just an idea and we can discuss changes….
Yes you can’t have unlimited meaning if you already have a ship that offers warp 10 using more than 5 will make It useless. Basically putting a cap on max warp speed so people don’t use a real fast ship with MECIT’s and surpass warp 15 and attack others with out having a chance to defend them self….

It’ll cap at 15.. its not that hard to program it so it caps at a speed… I don’t think going much faster than warp 15 is fair in this game because it takes away the chance of defence. when you use TWG or wormhole your cap will still be there.. basically game needs to have a max speed cap.. at 15, 20... what ever players and admin decide.. and no matter how many of these ships you got and what you use, you can not surpas that max speed. so if u using a twg for a partof your travel.. like going to a friends to attack an enemy from there.. the MECIT's will be useless while in TWG traviling to your friendbut will make your travel from there to the enmy base faster.. capish?

Who said this ship directly gets destroyed by moving ships between fleets? Now your just assuming shit.. this ship was originally made so when a battle starts it recycles it self first thing before the battle shuffle happens.. and the basic use of this ship is to make fleets capable of reaching different warp speeds… basically instead of every fleet being warp 5 now you will have some people surprising eachother with higher warp speeds.. some going 6, some 7, some 12, some 8 .. ..

The goal of this invention is to introduce a new aspect to the strategy of the game..

Now you are just too stupid for not mentioning your concerns to start with.. and now that you made em.. I hope I satisfied your questions, if not… your more than welcome to tell me why you still think it won’t work and we can work around it and try to find ways to make this invention workable.. I think the concept is a very good one.. And yes it need roughing up before it becomes doable

Now kid, i have taken the high road and tried not to personally flame you or disrespact you! if you notice i did not respond to your first post. you can talk shit, in which case most people will just ignore you, you can talk smart.. in which case we will listen to you and try to come up with solutions or you could just shut up and stay out of this topic fool!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Osiris
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
Osiris wrote:

No friggin way...I can see DavAlan now tuning up his Fleet Tender or Low Rider and getting his MTWG ready to hyperdrop into the high speed wormhole and do like warp 1500 across the galaxy....
I'll work on his pit crew though
i wasn't serious
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
Rubens wrote:

WOW man you’re a fucking work of art

Mighty wrote:
How about a new ship (tech). (sorry i didn't have an account so i couldn't build a ship and i was too lazy anyway so i'm just postin it here)

Read where it says ship!!!! The reson I put it under new tech section is because I could not make a topic in new ship section.. only tac_server does that, and I don’t have an account so I can’t make a ship from there..

Mighty wrote:
keep in mind the MECIT's will leave your fleet as soon as you reach your location, they are not military and so will not stay around for the fight (self recycle) and even though there very bright they can not increase the speed of any fleet beyound warp 15 (you can't have unlimited MECIT's)

Now I know your fucking stupid… they recycle before battle which means they will not participate and no points will be lost! like penguin... you know how they recycle at the end of the battle? when this one does it right before the battle shuffle happens.. you just have your manpower restored.. now T2 mentions making them usable more than 1 time.. we could also do that.. if you read I did mention this was just an idea and we can discuss changes….
Yes you can’t have unlimited meaning if you already have a ship that offers warp 10 using more than 5 will make It useless. Basically putting a cap on max warp speed so people don’t use a real fast ship with MECIT’s and surpass warp 15 and attack others with out having a chance to defend them self….

It’ll cap at 15.. its not that hard to program it so it caps at a speed… I don’t think going much faster than warp 15 is fair in this game because it takes away the chance of defence. when you use TWG or wormhole your cap will still be there.. basically game needs to have a max speed cap.. at 15, 20... what ever players and admin decide.. and no matter how many of these ships you got and what you use, you can not surpas that max speed. so if u using a twg for a partof your travel.. like going to a friends to attack an enemy from there.. the MECIT's will be useless while in TWG traviling to your friendbut will make your travel from there to the enmy base faster.. capish?

Who said this ship directly gets destroyed by moving ships between fleets? Now your just assuming ***.. this ship was originally made so when a battle starts it recycles it self first thing before the battle shuffle happens.. and the basic use of this ship is to make fleets capable of reaching different warp speeds… basically instead of every fleet being warp 5 now you will have some people surprising eachother with higher warp speeds.. some going 6, some 7, some 12, some 8 .. ..

The goal of this invention is to introduce a new aspect to the strategy of the game..

Now you are just too stupid for not mentioning your concerns to start with.. and now that you made em.. I hope I satisfied your questions, if not… your more than welcome to tell me why you still think it won’t work and we can work around it and try to find ways to make this invention workable.. I think the concept is a very good one.. And yes it need roughing up before it becomes doable

Now kid, i have taken the high road and tried not to personally flame you or disrespact you! if you notice i did not respond to your first post. you can talk ***, in which case most people will just ignore you, you can talk smart.. in which case we will listen to you and try to come up with solutions or you could just shut up and stay out of this topic fool!

LOL that wasnt personally...haha you are such an idiot...i so want to kick ur as on the game ASAP.

1-whatever you can make a new account at anytime
2-It dosnt recycle like a penguin asshole it recycles like a jammer and thats the point if it recycles you dont lose point i know that i am not like you but you lose the production time...you lose 150 mp to your fleet jus tbecause you use this ship once. And thats the point if it has a limit its not that suefull
3-Ja..so we have to make a special programation for this ship which any ship has in the game? Almost its useless while defending allies!
4-But when you move into a coords to move ships you can be attacked and there this ship would be destroyed...you are just gaining warp its useless!
Ja try and get me out of the topic...maybe i am a kid...a better in this game than you...I dont care what people writes i am just letting you know how bad is this ship and everyone knows how annoying is someone defending his own ship once and again...

Anyway i didnt say anything at the beggining because it was obviously useless...

PD:Maybe is hould get the hell out...becaus ei am fucking talking on the IMPOSSIBLE INVENTIONS...when this topic would be removed from this subforum you can say something...
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
Now kid, i have taken the high road and tried not to personally flame you or disrespact you! if you notice i did not respond to your first post. you can talk ***, in which case most people will just ignore you, you can talk smart.. in which case we will listen to you and try to come up with solutions or you could just shut up and stay out of this topic fool!

LOL allways funny to see people taking big words (Staying nice, I won't yell at the other one, etcetera, etcetera) in their mouth and in within the same breath they call that persoon a fool....

2 It isn't in Impossible Inventions for nothing, not spending any more words on this ship.
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Impossible inventions » Engineer Corps
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: