Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Qs from not quite a newbie
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Newbie Help » Qs from not quite a newbie
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhynar
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Qs from not quite a newbie

I just respawned and have a couple of questions. I've asked them from a few people but got conflicting answers.

I asked the question when u respawn do u loose ur points. I had some people say yes others say that it goes to ur r-score. Which is correct? Mine went to 0. Did I do something wrong when respawning?

How come I cant keep my credits? Credits dont add to the game play directly but can make the ST environment much more attractive. Shouldn't keeping ur credits be an incentive to long term players of ST

Thanks for your help.

Ryn
 Back to top »
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject:

If you respawn you need to make a compeltely new account.

So scores and evo back to 0, credits back to 10. Thats normal, it is a way to help people that just started cause otherwise people that player like 2 years got a score you can never get a better one.

If your score is high enough, it is placed in the Hall Of Fame ( <click> ''HQ'' , then <click> ''Alliance Statistics'' then <click> ''Hall Of Fame''

Dont think credits should be kept , cause the gain of it is much smaller than linking all your all accounts to the one you are using atm.
 Back to top »
Rhynar
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject:

How about this:

If ur in an alliance and respawn while ur still in it points stay in the alliance? even when u go to 0

It would mean that the alliance would then be a separate entity.
 Back to top »
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject:

No, the scores will dissapear when your account dissapeares at 100%.

Thats why you see alliance scores suddenly dropping from time to time.
 Back to top »
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject:

This game is the best man!
I kick your ass in real-life you squeky lttle pri.ck!
Menini
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject:

hoogeveen eh???
i'll maybe drop by at your house and leave a little molotov cocktail, if i can.
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject:

myxoasit wrote:
this game = s.h.i.t and u ppl s.u.c.k only motherf.u.c.k.e.r.s play this f.u.c.k.i.n.g game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then why are u playing it then? if u dont like the game simple dont play it its not rocket science is it? so just go and fuck off and stop complaining about the game just because u do not understand what the word tactic means and no its not a mint u imbecile
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject:

myxoasit wrote:
mjx1 wrote:
myxoasit wrote:
this game = s.h.i.t and u ppl s.u.c.k only motherf.u.c.k.e.r.s play this f.u.c.k.i.n.g game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then why are u playing it then? if u dont like the game simple dont play it its not rocket science is it? so just go and fuck off and stop complaining about the game just because u do not understand what the word tactic means and no its not a mint u imbecile

i dont play it

and why dont you play anymore?u used to play,try to play and you came no where near to any knowledge of The Game.And know we all s.u.c.k. becouse of that?try harded and learn or just guit The Game
 Back to top »

Post Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject:

Failtrip1 wrote:
myxoasit wrote:
mjx1 wrote:
myxoasit wrote:

i dont play it

and why dont you play anymore?u used to play,try to play and you came no where near to any knowledge of The Game.And know we all s.u.c.k. becouse of that?try harded and learn or just guit The Game

i will be back
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject:

Anonymous wrote:
Failtrip1 wrote:
myxoasit wrote:
mjx1 wrote:
myxoasit wrote:

i dont play it

i will be back

was that the terminator or something
ooohhh im so scared
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Newbie Help » Qs from not quite a newbie
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: