Memberlist Usergroups
Register
The Mysterios Ghost Bug? :S

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Bug Reports » The Mysterios Ghost Bug? :S
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: The Mysterios Ghost Bug? :S

Well then i dont know what you will think of this after i tell it you but it is sure the hell shitting me up. Well then it all started on the morning of halloween well i got up as normal at 07.10am had a cup of tea and some toast then logged in on my PC then connected to internet and accessed spacetrace, then when i logged on sent a DSP onto him and sent my fleets 1 sector from the enemy for that night i was going to be very evil indeed so i did that, then i went to school until i arrved home at approx. 4.00pm then i loaded up spacetrace i saw that his fleets were all still the same etc... so i sent my fleet in 30m till arrival then when i was going through this procedure my fleets were.. well how do you put it hopping back in time. like it would be 20m till arrival say then turn back to 23m or somehing so i loaded up IE incase Opera was playing up. So in the end i carried on a straight root down to Hoghborn (Player Im Attacking) then all of a sudden his fleet vanishes off my DSP then reappears a few mintures later as you can probally realise now im a bit freaked out. So i still carry on on my way to Highborn i finally arrive then in another topic i open it says about the times 0s constaltnly i opend up 3 browsers still it stayed so also my fleets had gone from attack to Defence? Odd i thought. So i flew 1 sector away, then when i looked at my DSP again highborn had already arrived at my dest.co-ords? So i just carried on, there but when i checked his online status he had well not logged on for 16h or so. So now im thinking big major nasty bug in my neighbour hood. The fleet though similtansely moves itself like today, i tred another attack i hit a flamigno in his base? But hte fleet had gone once again. Its making certain i dont hit it.

Then also im getting messages from other players in my neighbour hood saying im sending fleets straight for them. Im like wah? my fleets are at wiliams base.

Which they were and will be for a long time.

PLease admin i think someone has beat the excellent Armor DMother gave spacetrace but how?

Greetz. Evans!
 Back to top »
kever
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject:

I had also a similiar bug (but not as bad). My dsp showed 3 fleets which had 1000-2000 c1 and 1 ship in c2,c3 & c4 (3 other fleets too but they were normal so not discussing more about em) and I almost backed out my attack ecause it seemed I have to attack 6 enemy fleets which could have turned wrong, but then I decided to try it anyways and I was amazed because the 3 fleets which were shown in my DSP had dissapeared at the moment my fleets hit and I didn't fight em. I heard it could have been because the battles weren't calculated but that should not be case since on of the guys I attacked were online before I went in. Anyways it turned out good, I got 2200 points but the ghost fleets almost caused me to back away and I'm wondering what they are
O-siris
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject:

this sounds weird indeed
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Bug Reports » The Mysterios Ghost Bug? :S

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: