Register
pictures resizing
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » FAQ » pictures resizing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jort
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: pictures resizing

In the old forum you could put a really large picture in the url of your pic and it was immediatly resized. Why isn't that here possible? If i try to resize it with paint, a few pictures become more unsharp.

Correct me please, but if i'm wrong just ingnore this topic ok?
 Back to top »
admin
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject:

you could use photoshop or the free program Gimp to get better results when you resize pics

or use the small free "iview" tool
 Back to top »
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
Willie...your talking to a automated marketing 'puter. It is designed to make accounts in forums like this and try to advertise some scheme someone has going.

I know it happened a few times.

Advertisement
This one ain't advertising, to me it looks more like some annoying bitch that is spamming and re-opening old topics.
Just like that myxoasit that was cursing and yelling at the game what was it, 5 weeks ago?

And when I posted it was the first post I saw, so I thought it was a harmless post, then I saw the other 4.

The Solution
Well the solution would be implementing some machine in the foum registration, that orders you to exactly type a randomly generated code.

I don't know if that would take much time or if that even is possible with the server ST is running on.
 Back to top »
admin
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject:

WilliamWallace wrote:

Advertisement
This one ain't advertising, to me it looks more like some annoying *** that is spamming and re-opening old topics.
Just like that myxoasit that was cursing and yelling at the game what was it, 5 weeks ago?

And when I posted it was the first post I saw, so I thought it was a harmless post, then I saw the other 4.

The Solution
Well the solution would be implementing some machine in the foum registration, that orders you to exactly type a randomly generated code.

I don't know if that would take much time or if that even is possible with the server ST is running on.

this is already implemented all the time, but the bot seems to be able to read the picture D:

but i have another thing in mind to change it, when i come back from holiday, so you can remove your signature
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » FAQ » pictures resizing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: