Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
DEFIANCE and TFD vs Gunslingers and CBK
Goto page Previous  1, 2
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » DEFIANCE and TFD vs Gunslingers and CBK
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject:

LiLkrnboi come on then really nah im a little noob really... but that was what was in your dreams boy, im not experinced you aint gonna say that when i blast your ships outta space are ya?
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject:

btw... Is it possible for you, to be hit by lots of players nearly an alliance in one day and 1 member from another alliance all day diffrent incoimng times some syncorined and win i think not i held you all off from your flags 2 flags i held from 1d 12h and what could you do you could do nothing shall i tell you why your a little noob who cant do nothing with out sucking up to his mummy first the only people that i know in your alliance and seem good decent players are Zyn and Araith, at least they put effort into battles i mean what ediot puts class 1 and 2 with a swank?

You would normally follow a swank behind with penguins you fool!
lilkrnboi1018
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject:

ur the fool, its called new evo u idiot! that was my starting fleet! i dont even have anything else researched! wat do u think i'm researching right now? wat else could i put in my fleet? i mean, more cruisers would only waste more mp, seein i had a bunch already, more than enough, and my fleet was to only try and steal ur flag, araith was supposed to take out ur DA, but missed it, and thats the only reason we couldt take ur flag u idiot

next time, look at the situation and think about it for a few secs... was it bad preperation or mere luck u held the flag?

o wait, evans and thinking, they don't go together, nvm bout dat

Gotta love the Magnum (RE 0-3)
Or the Eagle (RE 3)
Leader of DEFIANCE
The grounds are soaked... with your blood!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
STARDOOM3
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: misconceptions

I never said those points came from your innactive accounts...those have already been whiped clean before we realized they were innactive...

I've eraned all my points honorably and have been confused as to why 3 enemy accounts went innactive before they went through evolution...

And Defiance...this thorne in your side has gotten alot sharper since we first started this war against the TFD...

William I think as an upstanding player you would be more respectful to your enemies...with our alliance we honor even our enemies...that is until they dishonor us. Speaking cruely about The CBK and The Gunslingers doesn't get you anywhere...points and your alliance ranking gives you the right to talk down to those below you...though it doesn't make it right.
hell_fire
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject:

it is funny to... our names are a thorn in their sides but not us our selves because we have not attack them we just help dismantle tfd and now it is their turn.

http://www.freewebs.com/1cbk/
 Back to top »
STARDOOM3
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:43 am    Post subject: Customs

What I'm trying to say is that Even though The TFD fought us vigilantly they are no more, but a mere fraction of what they once were.

It is customary for OUR allaince to speak highly of and honor our opponents...even if they do not.
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:51 am    Post subject:

There are good players, respected players and not so good and respected players in all of the 4 alliances... (well sbr players are all pretty good)

so how about insulting eachother's alliances you guys stop chatterin and start planing. SBR talks the least in here and they seem to be the most sucsesfull guys around. and lil and william and evans who manage to piss off others with chattering in the fourms seem to be becoming the main targets!!! evans S**T UP for god sake!!!!

your not a noob. your not a pro either. your just an alrigh player with Huge mouth! which makes people think of you as a noob!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Araith
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject:

Evans, don't forget one thing. When protecting flags against multiple enemies, it helps alot if you've got a whole afternoon and more to stay online and play a cat and mouse game. Not everybody has that time. You were fortunate you had.

Back to top »
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: Customs

STARDOOM3 wrote:

I never said those points came from your innactive accounts...those have already been whiped clean before we realized they were innactive...

I've eraned all my points honorably and have been confused as to why 3 enemy accounts went innactive before they went through evolution...

And Defiance...this thorne in your side has gotten alot sharper since we first started this war against the TFD...

William I think as an upstanding player you would be more respectful to your enemies...with our alliance we honor even our enemies...that is until they dishonor us. Speaking cruely about The CBK and The Gunslingers doesn't get you anywhere...

Ok, since I made a new account I havent been attacked by CBK. As for i know, le Creme and Anocti havent been attacked that much the past week.

I was offline since friday 14th, Rling Elite since thursday 13th and Samurais was since tuesday 11th if I remember correctly. Indeed, before that Jamie and Christian have took quite some hits from you guys, accompanied by GS. At that time it was 6 TFD + 6 Def vs 3 CBK + 12 GS.

Def was only attacking 2 players, and a lot of those remaining 10 were jumping on top of our heads.

So yes indeed, you guys have claimed a big part of the score back, but to be honoust we were still in plus when I went offline.

STARDOOM3 wrote:
What I'm trying to say is that Even though The TFD fought us vigilantly they are no more, but a mere fraction of what they once were.

It is customary for OUR allaince to speak highly of and honor our opponents...even if they do not.

A mere fraction?

2 less experienced players have gone inactive, and 1 experienced player. That leaves 3 experiencd players that still possess half our original manpower, and more then half our potential.

We are having a hrash time right now, but we are still doing fine as I might say. And I sure do respect you guys. I
ve never said anything else excpept for my post of yesterday. I respect you guys more then the Gunslingers.

STARDOOM3 wrote:
points and your alliance ranking gives you the right to talk down to those below you...though it doesn't make it right.

And here is were you make a lil mistake. Within a few days, most of our points will go up in smoke and we'll go down another 8 ranks, but we will still be with 3 players and if we find some spare time we might be recruiting back to the number of players we want: between 7 and 10.

And I remember TFD claiming second rank just below Space Mercs and above the just dissolved Total Ownage. It was 2 players with massive score then, well I guess we are even better off now.

hell_fire wrote:
it is funny to... our names are a thorn in their sides but not us our selves because we have not attack them we just help dismantle tfd and now it is their turn.

Well maybe you can tell me what dismantled alliance you see. I might have missd something.....you sure you posted in the right topic?......in here there are 4 alliances that all still remain powerfull.
 Back to top »
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject:

Whats the point of all this cant we just all have a nice war ?
Araith
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject:

Evans, that's hurt pride.

But, no hard feelings, it strikes me that you now clamor for a nice war, when you are the one who starts flaming by calling people noobs (in this topic e.g.).

Back to top »
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject:

well i plan not to argue so much in the forum now
hell_fire
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject:

1. mighty who are those 4 players that are good or respected?
2.william even if you ruling elite and samurais join the tfd agian that brings it to a total of 6 wasn't their 8 in your alliance therefire that leaves 3 and i do not think you have even joined it yet.

http://www.freewebs.com/1cbk/
 Back to top »
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject:

Yes I did.

We got rider, me and le creme if you didnt notice.
 Back to top »
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject:

Lol we are fuc.king 19th place now :S
 Back to top »
Achilles
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject:

Hey guys, I have a question...

Why has Evans been offline for five days? Does anyone know if he is ok? Maybe something happened to him.

Its funny, because I could have sworn that he was posting in the forums within the last five days, but maybe he forgot to log into his account.

Back to top »
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject:

click

He got to do some school stuff. He's back in 3 months.
 Back to top »
lilkrnboi1018
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject:

well... robotics and homework has taken toll on my ST time, but i still wake at 5 to play some ST and KoC and SC and CS and HL haha i need a life

but nyways, i think the main reason that we didn't notice CBK is because TFD does not communicate well, i haven't heard from em in a while, maybe araith could give me some more info

Gotta love the Magnum (RE 0-3)
Or the Eagle (RE 3)
Leader of DEFIANCE
The grounds are soaked... with your blood!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:14 am    Post subject:

If we are only with 2 players and fighting for our lives but still doing fine, why should we tal. You keep on attacking GS so do we. No need for group attacks right?
 Back to top »
Armedes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject:

# doubt

but where!
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » DEFIANCE and TFD vs Gunslingers and CBK
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: