Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
An Inter-Galactic Tournament

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » An Inter-Galactic Tournament
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: An Inter-Galactic Tournament

I was thinking to myself when we have wars its all good but, when your not having wars you mainly just end up attacking the same odd player every day.
So what about every 2 months you hold an intergalagtic torunemnt where a flag is randomly placed over one of the prewarp worlds around the galxy and it would be the first alliacne to arrive there with all members, and hold that place for one day. Then you would get 5000 points for the aliance.
O-siris
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: An Inter-Galactic Tournament

Star Commander wrote:
I was thinking to myself when we have wars its all good but, when your not having wars you mainly just end up attacking the same odd player every day.
So what about every 2 months you hold an intergalagtic torunemnt where a flag is randomly placed over one of the prewarp worlds around the galxy and it would be the first alliacne to arrive there with all members, and hold that place for one day. Then you would get 5000 points for the aliance.

i like the idea i like it very much it would be nice if your alliance has a low score and if you are bored ofcourse the saiyans would win all the time just kidding

nice idea
 Back to top »
lilkrnboi1018
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject:

nice idea

Gotta love the Magnum (RE 0-3)
Or the Eagle (RE 3)
Leader of DEFIANCE
The grounds are soaked... with your blood!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject:

i got another idea hows about every 2 months or something the blackhole gets cleared and everyone in the universe stops what there doing too go too the black hole we could use teams for example

TEAM A has a attack code of A
TEAM B has a attack code of B

and we will see which team wins
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz

Last edited by mjx1 on Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jort
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject:

It is a nice idea Lowvoice, but it need some modifications. Like if you are not intressed you can skip it.
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject:

thank you Jort ive been thinkin that one over for a while now and then i saw this topic and suggested it. indeed if you want too skip it you can and maybe it shouldtn be a black hole maybe a new spot should be made or maybe someone just posts random coords into the forum and everyone goes there and then if the coords belong too someone he/she would be a very unlucky person indeed

btw nice sigy jort starwars i take it
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kirby
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject:

mjx1 wrote:
thank you Jort ive been thinkin that one over for a while now and then i saw this topic and suggested it. indeed if you want too skip it you can and maybe it shouldtn be a black hole maybe a new spot should be made or maybe someone just posts random coords into the forum and everyone goes there and then if the coords belong too someone he/she would be a very unlucky person indeed

btw nice sigy jort starwars i take it

If you want to do that then do it nice, choose coords where no planet is, leave the people at the scoreplanets who doesn't want to participate alone and fight in open space whith all the people who will fight in this 'marvelous' fight

Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject:

nice or nasty hmm im not sure it would be funny the nasty way some poor bugger seeing about 3/4 of the universe on his incoming

i think its a good idea eitherway perhaps we should organise it we dont even need the admins help really this can be a idea by the people, for the people, of the people ill open a topic about it
 Back to top »
Xplor3r
Midshipman

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Idea

Nice idea, Count me in if you get it off the ground

On another note this is my first post as i only started playing the game a few months ago and in that time it's been good, I like the variety of strategies and the many opinions expressed by the players, I look forward to playing with you all, Xplorer Out.

Gaurdian of Defiance
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » An Inter-Galactic Tournament

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: