Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » ICP vs. TO & MH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject:

too be honest i find this war rather pathetic

2 good alliances viruses a ok alliance why does masterhunter need too get there boyfriends TO too help them with this abnd since when did mh and to become so close anyway werent they at war at one point anyway
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject:

Boyfriends?? uUmmm.....no....
IF you actually read you would know that To declared war. Only 2 people from MH was involved until recently. So MH Was not the one who asked for help. Merely voluntary
oppose.
MASTERHUNTERS
~Blackmagic of Shadowball~
The Leader of the Best Alliance EVER!!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject:

well from my understanding of the red army battle (forgive me if im wrong ive been away for the last 10 days and i just got back yesterday) you soon got into bed with shade and started ganging up on TRA
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mackman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject:

mjx1 wrote:
well from my understanding of the red army battle (forgive me if im wrong ive been away for the last 10 days and i just got back yesterday) you soon got into bed with shade and started ganging up on TRA

Shut your trap you worthless crap hole!

Now we are now insulting people and getting personal?

Oh yea and I voted I wish you would have drown in the flood take a swim jizz lips!
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject:

listen all im saying is that maybe its not exactly fair for everyone too gang up on small harmless and quite frankly defenseless alliances and maybe i put it the wrong way due too current events aka coming back off holiday too find my entire alliance has been destroyed by the same alliance that destroyed HAV
 Back to top »
Achilles
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:33 am    Post subject:

Well, thats quite a load of crap you got there.

The Red Army started the trouble with both Masterhunters and TO.

YOU GUYS PICKED THE FIGHT.

You wanted a war with both of them, so why the B.S.? You talk about honorable wars and fair fights, but you cant even stay true to your words, instead lying at every confrontation.

As far as I understand, TRA barely fought with Masterhunters. For pete's sake, Blackmagic didnt even know about it! So that leaves TO, who whipped you soundly. If you dispute that, cut and paste your battle history.

TRA was poorly run, sloppy, and the members didn't help each other for s**t. I feel sorry for the nice players that got cought up with the likes of you, and I am sure they will learn soon enough.

I hear an assault on my base is coming soon, bring it on. I would rather have my enemies come to me.
 Back to top »
mackman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject:

mjx1 wrote:
listen all im saying is that maybe its not exactly fair for everyone too gang up on small harmless and quite frankly defenseless alliances and maybe i put it the wrong way due too current events aka coming back off holiday too find my entire alliance has been destroyed by the same alliance that destroyed HAV

Well you seemed all gung ho in the begining now all of a sudden your alliance lost and it`s because it`s not fair?

Here is the thread where you were talking a load of bunk about how you all were going to kill us.

http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4374&start=0

Stop whining and take it like the warrior you claim to be.
Spyder
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:30 am    Post subject:

People never take defeat too well, in this case it was rather predictable though. They should have hired some help, but chose not too. Good work is hard to find at present

(Temporarily out of business)

Back to top »
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject:

mjx1 wrote:

You idiotic a.ssh.ole!

TRA was making plans to gang up on MH. Shade found out,declared war and explained to me. And what would you do if your allies help you out when other alliances are planning to backstab you?

So I have been fighting against TRA and EVO together with Death Jamie also.

Later on BM joined after the gangbangings from Evans and SOAT started. Hey Evans, why did you delete your account? I didnt. BM didnt.
 Back to top »
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:39 am    Post subject:

William well i aint much better off im in the midlle of the bemuda Triangle as Shade so nicely put it.
And MH aint that specil, TO started the war because "Achillies" there spy told them all the info even then EVO stood strong.
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject:

Yeah and guess what Achilles told them???

That you wanted to backstab us. Are you still denying?
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: ICP vs. TO & MH

Zeitgeist wrote:

we hate you all ! but esp. Total ownage and Master Hunters.

the communists are crap too , but we have the same enemies !

You are very good at giving someone a war Are you lost in space or are you still looking for a member of -TO- to attack. It is now almost 10 days ago you declared war . Still didn't see 1 lousy fleet attacking us .
In my DBD time we kicked your sorry little fags all around space seems to me you didn't find your way back to the battlefields

Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:14 am    Post subject:

Quote:

Oh yea and I voted I wish you would have drown in the flood take a swim jizz lips!

jizz lips...hmmmm reminds me of a girl I used to know, That was her nickname.

Quote:

The r e t a r d is back.

Just don't call anyone "Freakface". Admin will threaten to throw you all out for being obnoxious.
I know from experience.

Back to top »
christiano
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
You are very good at giving someone a war Are you lost in space or are you still looking for a member of -TO- to attack. It is now almost 10 days ago you declared war

Perhaps, highlander, you could be so kind letting us all know where your base has gone. Somehow i got it on my DSP, but now its gone.

Is it Magic ?

Or is it ICP Kamekaze ?

- The Duke ! -

"owner of the Total owned Ownage"
 Back to top »
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject:

Plz, dont fight MH any more. The most active player that joined in TO's wars has left. It was me.

Mh is still strong, but I guess they want to be neutral.
 Back to top »
christiano
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Plz, dont fight MH any more.

In taking over the hole universe the great and glorious ICP fighters know no mercy in carriing out the holy will of our Emperor - The Re-incarnation of the One!

Not even such pathetic cries for mercy from meaningless bugs as the willy-wally-boy as shown in the above quote will come close to touch our hearts.

- The Duke ! -
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject:

christiano wrote:
Quote:
You are very good at giving someone a war Are you lost in space or are you still looking for a member of -TO- to attack. It is now almost 10 days ago you declared war

Perhaps, highlander, you could be so kind letting us all know where your base has gone. Somehow i got it on my DSP, but now its gone.

Is it Magic ?

Or is it ICP Kamekaze ?

- The Duke ! -

"owner of the Total owned Ownage"

Well my base is gone and you took it allright but you lost points and 1 thing verry important you can't even get your flag back .

Look at this LOL
17. Insane Clone Posse° [temp] 5 300 -14000 <------- ! ! ! ! !

You own nothing
Winning 1 battle doesn't makes you win the war ( wich you are loosing very clearly)

Greetz Connor

Back to top »
christiano
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:22 am    Post subject:

Quote:
but you lost points

I lost app the same ammount of points fighting all your manpower and wiping out your base, as you lost fighting 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, where you only managed to destroy one lousy fighter !

Now, don´t even start arguing on this one, Highlander, you got owned by `The Owner of the Totally owned Ownage - The Duke !´

Quote:
you can't even get your flag back .

Quote:
17. Insane Clone Posse° [temp] 5 300 -14000 <------- ! ! ! ! !

Watch out Highlander, here comes a difficul question: Why do you think we don´t even try to get back the flag ? Let me put it this way, What would be the point ? Try to do a little reflection before spamming the forum !!!

- The Duke ! -

Quote:
You own nothing

THE OWNER OF THE TOTALLY OWNED OWNAGE
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject:

christiano wrote:

I lost app the same ammount of points fighting all your manpower and wiping out your base, as you lost fighting 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, where you only managed to destroy one lousy fighter !

I f you don't know , why you won that first battle .I will tell you I didn't came for points I came to check if you where FC , and you weren't FC so I had no point of attacking you , so I left went on searching ICP FC(I found it and took the flag with the same fleet that was near your base) . still you did lost more then I lost in the check out attack.

You think 20% of 300 points isn't worth it , it has more to do with honnor I wouldn't want any alliance to have our FLAG even if we had - score

by the end of this day ICP will be in other alliance sector

And you know that you don't own anything by only winning 1 battle

TO Owns ICP We decide if you have plus points or minus points and you can't do sh*t about it

Greetz Connor

Back to top »
Knight
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject:

Connor McCloud wrote:

You think 20% of 300 points isn't worth it , it has more to do with honnor I wouldn't want any alliance to have our FLAG even if we had - score

by the end of this day ICP will be in other alliance sector

And you know that you don't own anything by only winning 1 battle

TO Owns ICP We decide if you have plus points or minus points and you can't do sh*t about it

Greetz Connor

What do you know about honour?
5 VS 11.
A real honour to capture a flag of an outnumbered alliance.
But we stand tall against you barbarians! Even outnumbered, we stand tall and got the guts to fight against you! What do you know about honour?

*sharpening his battleaxe*

The Mario Reloaded
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » ICP vs. TO & MH
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: