Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
WoC and TimeLords together
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » WoC and TimeLords together
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: WoC and TimeLords together

The WoC verses TimeLords was a grueling war but it has now finished because Evan's has run off too join the TO alliance and WoC wanted too destroy Evan's not us and now i want too destroy Evan's for his betrayal for TO destroying HAV for everything! Evan's ive protected you enough now you may die now!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject:

Lowvoice go and W.A.N.K of an egg oh yeah forgot ya mom told me you aint got a d.i.c.k to wa.n.k off hahahha....

Well lowvoice no one knows who i am!
and no one knows the other members of TO.
 Back to top »
Grolsch
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject:

well you will have a different in 2 days, so why we should
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject:

Lowvoice i was going to work with you for along time though a hell of along time just that you invited all those new players into the alliance. i mean half of them didnt lison anyways, you didnt lisson when i told you what attacks what i mean what can 1 fighter destory 2000 penguins thats a noobs question yes it can it triggers the penguins to fire and once they have fired they recyle after that battle i mean someone who has played for 2days knows more then you LOWVOICE and thats the truth.I think you were the only person in the alliance that has been playing this game for more then 5months and still gets a minus score. I mean oh my god!

Also if you think about it the alliance never lissoned to me in the war and what ever i would give exclusion to this though to Candy who is an excellent player i mean lowvoice she scores more then you have in oneday i can see she will be a veteran sooner then i thought. Also theres nightwolf he lissons and trys his best in this game lowvoice more then what you would ever do.

Also there is Zombie i thought you said you were better then him how wrong you were i mean at least he knows how to kill fleets off that are well built and hes been away from this game for about 3 months.

LOWVOICE you have alot to learn. Alot Lot Lot more. So i wouldent get pushing WoC in to this i only ever attacked them because you were in the alliance and Weylyn thinks i betrayed him he is very wrong i have never liked it since when i first started the game you always attacked me and used to win becuase i hadent got the slightest idea on how to actually fight in battles i mean i thought motherships destoryed stuff you didnt learn me nothing LOWVOICE.

So Weylyn and the rest of WoC i never had anything agianst u players i just had a problem with LOWVOICE i thought hey if i make this alliance with him and learn him stuff hopefully he would learn something and maybe i would not have anything against him. But he is just rubbing it into me saying i am your Leader now do this do that, i mean how noobish is that?

Nightwolf calls me master bless his soul i ask him not to many of times but he still does and thats upto that person but LOWVOICE you just serisouley take the Mic out of it and im sure many people would agree.

Also i here this is this thing that your gonna get the Whole of SpaceTrace on me is this true?

Because if you think you still have the guts and the B@lls please dont get SpaceTrace onto me attack me yourself if you think u can win. Huh?

I dont think you will want to because you know i can beat you with basic ships

Well LOWVOICE and WoC and everyone else wonders why i had wars with WoC moved from Time Lords (MyAlliance originally) Hate lowvoice this much (Only inagme though)

That Answers it all above!
 Back to top »
concour
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject:

so, who reopened Total ownage
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Spyder
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject:

Ahem, Evans are you aware you had just hired us??

Please dont fuck around with the Space Mercenaries, we do not take it well.

(Temporarily out of business)

Back to top »
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:42 am    Post subject:

oh yes sorry Spyder you got a free com list out of it though!
So you done well!
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject:

Evan's first of all the noobs that i hired in my alliance i had a good feeling about because they did the most inteligent of things like go into irc ask the right questions they deserbe a alliance we were all new once and everyone needs a alliance a alliance is a family they help each other out they defend themselves TO are just a bunch of focking wankers who fock there own mothers for points and dont know the meaning of honor :)11 if u want too join a alliance who destroyed my HAV then how the hell do you expect peace a noob monkey who was busy licking its own butt when it heard about this could have seen that too be a bad move you may know a lot about fleet setups but you have much too learn about people you focked up computer nerd potatoe who never goes out and would shrivile up at the first sign of sunlight like Micheal Jackson. Here is some advice first fock ur own mother you will then know what i mean when i say she's good then get out in the open get some friends and then maybe perhaps you might have the slightest idea of what real people are like
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject:

Lowvoice go and B.U.M of a squirell or something man and now lets get off the subject of cursing moms as it took me all day to get off yours

LOWVOICE here the news wake up i am not in TO
 Back to top »
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject:

WOW, this is quite enough, if you want to annoy eachother and swear at eachother, do that in private and not here.
 Back to top »
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject:

did you like my cuss though eheheheh....
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject:

yes you are so cleaver Evan's NOT

If u want a cussing match plz be my guest you start.
 Back to top »
case
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject:

lol, did i just see lowvoice speak about honour, and correct me if i am wrong did he not join toa at one point.

lowvoice i must issue a well earnt S.TFU that everyone agrees with
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject:

Cae i never joined toa you must be confused
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » WoC and TimeLords together
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: