Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: horse

.kkk

Last edited by Shade on Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject:

I can even tell you who the target probably is. One of my members is next to tainted and has also attacked that target awhile bac. From wat i understand...the person building 16 mothership gets on every few days and rebuilds. Tainted has been seen going there few times. I don't konw how many points my member has gotten from that person also...but must not be alot because he only has 5000 pts ^.^
oppose.
MASTERHUNTERS
~Blackmagic of Shadowball~
The Leader of the Best Alliance EVER!!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Investigator
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject:

Noted. It is quite complicated, I will have to seek a second opinion.
 Back to top »
Death_killer
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:51 am    Post subject:

Shade yes its an easy way of scoring points should i leave it alone its not my problem and everyone goes to hit him.. You can check ips browsers and everything. I'd have gotten more score out of him if i didnt have other things to attend to. Btw you know my skills and kame would know if i had any multies and he would report me immediately. I cant wait around 24 hours for a battle pause on my target and not do anything. Accuse all you want if i am accused of cheating which i never did in my life i will say goodbye to spacetrace. You know as well as me shade that i beat every target i was sent against and no one beat me one on one so far you may want to change that and if you doubt me by all means i'll duel you.

Oh and btw the 54 cruisers umm if your not stupid didnt you notice i cleared it before the destroyed the whole thing. I was wondering when i'd get accused and to be exact im dissappointed its you shade maybe im scaring you more than i thought

death_killer

my so called multi target.

target reached: xxx/xxx/xx (distance: 1269 ly)

base from sapiens of marte 7
0 0 0 18
xxx/xxx/xx
(sapiens of marte 7)
 Back to top »
Death_killer
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject:

Something else i would like to add. Shade if you saw someone with 18 class 4 by coincidence on your dsp wouldnt you go for him..i think everyone would. Personally i highly doubt you achieved 150,000 points without taking such oppertunities. The only time i bash such noobs is when they are off for days and obviously not playing. Another add i know other player who do hit this same person. Another thing is do you think i am this stupid in multying sheez you know im smarter than this and if i was doing it i'd make it look like i was good setting up counter fleets for good fleets so i wouldnt be seen as one. Basically i get what i go for nothing more nothing less. I could accuse gravedigga of the same thing were he got lucky enough to crash into a doomstar with a full fleet. Did i accuse him of anything no i joked around with him a bit. Basically if i was a cheap shot i would have stayed hitting this guy instead of going to my duel were my fleet was probably inferior to most there and i won my points by tactics. So shade i would like you to think what you have said here and ask yourself if you truly believe i multi cause i think you know the answer to that...i dont know what else to add here i already showed where i got my points from he can be checked out via IP address and so on. Oh btw im not even pleading innocent but shade fyi i defended you when you were said to be a multi even though i had my doubts but my knowledge of you and your skill made me know the truth...Well i'll see if action is taken and if it is i'll act accordingly

death_killer
 Back to top »
Death_killer
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject:

blackmagic wrote:
I can even tell you who the target probably is. One of my members is next to tainted and has also attacked that target awhile bac. From wat i understand...the person building 16 mothership gets on every few days and rebuilds. Tainted has been seen going there few times. I don't konw how many points my member has gotten from that person also...but must not be alot because he only has 5000 pts ^.^

Hmm your member doesnt have much points for the reason because i was hitting him hard making him lose 1000 points daily for quite a while. Lately i let up on him and he retaliated guess he needs another lesson. Yes your ally did hit the same guy many times probably more than me actually i've seen him going there more often..too bad be builds wrong fleets for the job but he gets 1400 a trip out of it.

Oh well i posted enough here
 Back to top »
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject:

u disgust me shade. like u never had a neighborwho built motherships, and this guy has been offline for 7 days so why not go and attack an inactive player?? if dk is found guilty i ll leave the game in protest, and u d be one step closer to being the unchallenged best player of st. congratulations.

Click!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Death_killer
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject:

Ooooooooooo look what i found shades BRs

attack by 53 ships
class 3:
52 cruisers (100/100, 60 MP)
class 4:
1 mothership (0/1000, 320 MP)
buildings:
1 defensive array (0/500, 0 MP)
1 research center (0/3500, 0 MP)
1 shipyard (0/3500, 0 MP)

destroyed:

class 3:
52 cruisers
class 4:
1 mothership

score: 2433

attack by 10 ships
class 3:
7 cruisers (100/100, 60 MP)
class 4:
3 motherships (0/1000, 320 MP)
buildings:
1 transwarp-network (0/100, 0 MP)
1 research center (0/3500, 0 MP)
1 shipyard (0/3500, 0 MP)

destroyed:

class 3:
7 cruisers
class 4:
1 mothership

score: 733

attack by 3 ships
class 3:
2 cruisers (100/100, 60 MP)
class 4:

destroyed:

class 3:
2 cruisers
class 4:
1 mothership

score: 438

attack by 3 ships
class 3:
2 cruisers (100/100, 60 MP)
class 4:

destroyed:

class 3:
2 cruisers
class 4:
1 mothership

score: 438

Omg 2 identical brs this must be cheating also

Basically shade everyones BRs could look suspicious hell yours does look also but do i accuse you no. Everyone has their easy battles. Same could be said out of all the top 10 in the game in sure they all hit noobs at some point or another. Well thats all i got to say
 Back to top »
kandos-
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject:

go party over there, like you just don't care!! (sorry random!)

ne way,

i have been attacked LOADS of times by nOObs who think that having more than one mothership is a good thing, (there are thinking the more the better) so actually, you could accuse me of being a multi because i have been attacked by n00bs who think there are cool...

basicaly what i am trying to say, all this acusing is a load of bullsh1t...

gah....
Tweety
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject:

Multi or not: When I attack a player with more than one mothership in one fleet, I send him a message why he should not do this.
 Back to top »
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject:

shade why didn t u just ask dk one on one and if ur not satisfied then u post, thats what happened to me, a friend of mine ingame asked if i was a multy, i showed proof of my innocense and he apologized profusely.

Click!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Skyfreak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject:

thats excatly what i do, i send them an ingame and tell them to stop building ms and report them as multi farms and cruiser attacks we all do at one point. I don't think that Tainted is a multi, how many can log on from malta anyway lol, but it loks bad to have being supplied by some account that wants to build ms over and over again

created by compu_head
1 of 9 who killed borg
www.edge-tv.net
 Back to top »
Skyfreak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject:

i don't think the issue is multi or not, its an issue about how u get ur points, and ms just don't look very battle like lol and DK is far too good

created by compu_head
1 of 9 who killed borg
www.edge-tv.net
 Back to top »
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject:

ok the player with the ms was sapiens of marte7 username:jou.

find out if usernames tainted and jou have ever had the same ip and then we ll know oh and dk has been sending the guy messages but he s 8 days offline

Click!!
 Back to top »
Elder
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject:

Then I got a question:

O* Deathkiller of DeathRealm 4258 434/504/38

is offline for 1 d 22 h

and O* Tainted Soul of the Underworld 2186 469/492/68

is offline for 2 h 28 m

So why two active accounts and one is called Deathkiller, the other Tainted AKA Deathkiller

Is Deathkiller of Deathrealm a n00bish copycat or is there something else?
 Back to top »
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject:

deathkiller of deathrealms becomes active when he goes on irc, but he can t do anything with it as it has been enslaved. he kept the account there cause he doesn t want anyone to copy his name.

Click!!
 Back to top »
Death_killer
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject:

Ok i havent logged in that account since the travellers came..so basically it you want i'll log in change password and everyone can see for themselves that i cant use that account
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Tainted, i'm not calling you a multi, and i hope to god u r not.
but i find it disgusting that you score your points in such a cheap and pathetic way.
As a leader of a top alliance you should know better, the BR's i've shown here make you look so bad, attacking motherships is a famous multi trick, all top players know to stay away from these farms and report them. there will not be many that will beleive your innocence due simply to this.

Skyfreak wrote :

Quote:
i don't think the issue is multi or not, its an issue about how u get ur points, and ms just don't look very battle like lol and DK is far too good

I did not anywhere accuse you of being a multi, and yes i would find it extremely hard to beleive that you are. You know that you have gained my upmost respect from your acheivements and accomplishments in Spacetrace, you are a great player, i don't think anyone debates that.
But why you had to resort to such low tactics is beyond me.
you have done a wonderful job of framing yourself.
My issue is that you scored thousands and thousands of points hitting multi farms, and regulary. i do not claim that you own or control them, but feeding off them makes you no better than the multi him/herself.

Quote:
Oh and btw the 54 cruisers umm if your not stupid didnt you notice i cleared it before the destroyed the whole thing.

if you read my post correctly, i mention why this looks suspicious, since it came with 4 other lone mothership fleets. all whiped out within 2 minutes. but admitedly shit like that can happen if your lucky, so i won't further debate that.

Quote:
Something else i would like to add. Shade if you saw someone with 18 class 4 by coincidence on your dsp wouldnt you go for him..i think everyone would. Personally i highly doubt you achieved 150,000 points without taking such oppertunities. The only time i bash such noobs is when they are off for days and obviously not playing.

Quote:
u disgust me shade. like u never had a neighborwho built motherships, and this guy has been offline for 7 days so why not go and attack an inactive player??

Which part of these BR's did you misunderstand?

How is this guy inactive?? he builds 16 Motherships 3 times in 4 days.
that is not attacking an inactive n00b, that's bashing a multi farm.

And would i hit a guy with 16 motherships?? hell no i'm not insane, i have always been a well known high scoring player, and i know damn well that there are people viewing my BR's to try and get me on such things.
Attacking such a base once i can forgive, hey maybe it's a n00b mistake.. but surely when he rebuilds 16 more the next day you have to figure something is up. i would write to player and tell him what he's doing wrong and if that fails report him.
i think that is standard procedure for any experienced player.
and did i attack such farms when i scored my 150k?
f.uck no i did not... admittedly i attacked my fair share of n00bs but atleast with some challenge not such blatent cheapness.

Quote:
Ooooooooooo look what i found shades BRs

Ah doing the old counter accuse, link tryed that too..
nice that you stoop to his level.
i like the way you don't add the times and dates, and nicely forget the previous BR's where i encounted those fleets!!
I could reinact and explain each one of those battles, all executed tactically with 3 fleets. I'd be quite happy to post this if anyone has their doubts.. perhaps you all could learn something

This is something however that you can not do, there is no explaining why you have scored almost One third (1/3) of your great score from hitting a 16 mothership base. i will say again, you are a great player and i know you don't need to stoop so low to achieve greatness.

Quote:
Basically shade everyones BRs could look suspicious hell yours does look also but do i accuse you no.

sure everyone does. but not every scores 20000 points of 16 mothership bases. there is no suspiscion in attacking 16 motherships several times. this is undeniable and there is no way around it.

There is no one more shocked and disapointed by this than me.
i'm sorry that i've had to make a martyr of you, but i would do the same to anyone if i found such crude reports.
you and others that will read this post need to know that such behavior and low means of scoring is not accepted, and is considered cheating.

May a lesson be learned from this.

this was not easy for me to do. but i felt it my duty to put an end to this.

@Elder : shut up.
 Back to top »
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject:

he has a production queue

i think production queue should be banned it makes it easier for multies , they don t have to log on to build ms. i agree with shade though, u shouldn t hit motherships u bad boy
but come to think of it....what were most of ur hits shade when u won 150 000??

Click!!
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject:

ah nice that you noticed that kame. must be one never-ending production que huh...

Don't you dare sit there and agree with me condemning Tainted's actions.
You are no better than him.

take note now that i showed BR's of Tainted hitting this multi farm on the 19th of march, Saturday.

I just decided to have a look at Kamekaze6's BR's...

...and Surprize surprize!!!

look what kamekaze6 has been hitting on his first day after respawn. :

20th of march, Sunday.... the next day.
unfortunatly for kamekaze6, he only has standard ships, so the max firepower he could produce could barely clear the buildings, never mind take out the motherships. that was just bad luck on his part that he didn't take more MS's.

i might have guessed that you would be involved in this too.
i sure would of loved to see the BR's of "4 Horsemen of Da Apocalypse"

For those of you who don't know, Tainted and kamekaze6 are friends in real life. and now run the alliance Death b4 Dishonor, ironic name for an alliance led by 2 people acting so dishonorable isn't it?? lol

I'm starting to wonder if it's any coincidence at all that you happend to spawn just 1300ly from Tainted this evo kame..
amazingly convenient for hitting those farms isn't it.

after bringing to light this new evidence, i really don't know what to think of the both of you right now...

But i'm sure not thinking anything good.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » horse
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 1 of 4

Jump to: