wile
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Bug Reports » wile
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elder
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Jazzy Leaving

Well Jazzy, leave if u want. But dont blame other people, cause Wile just didnt cheat. bang head So go suck your eggs ok? bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head

Just adding that u could stay, calm down and keep on playing with your TO-friends. Why not..........I dont mind U can do what u want, if u leave, i regret it, but its your own choice.

I tried to convince u, if u still dont listen, find out yourself.

Greetz to all players who arent as quickly angry and keep on playing this game even if it doenst go your way. Cause it dont have to go your own way, it also can go a justice way Jazzy! Maybe some day in your life u will remember that wise sentence from Elder.

Greetz to ya all,

Elder
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject:

04.03 13:19 from Turiana of Tumbleweeds
Subject:once upon a time .....
- alliance round-message -
This message was sent to Administrator of SpaceTrace
Subject:losing players
because of the coyote fight with me, I'm getting msgs from players who are quitting spacetrace because they too have the same feelings as I do but I'll not damage your game, I respect the players too much, I've been asked too often and by too many nice players to not quit, I've been asked to be part of a new alliance, so I end my fight.
I will stick to what I believe but I'll deal with it differently.
Watch a major war break out in the galaxy soon lol
I'll post what I've written to you and things will calm down again, but admin, you simply must understand that it wasn't correct to restore points without notification to the community and reasons as to why and I guess there are many many more multi's in the game and very often tips are passed through from player to player on how to multi and yet not to get caught...
Anyway, hereby its been said and I may have come across aggressively but lol...my spacetrace is unfortunately "coyote"
Greetz
Turiana
 Back to top »
Elder
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject:

Jazzy, u really cant behave normal. Just relax and stay in the game. Are u just jealous about wiley taking first, or are u to proud to accept him. Cause he is a good player. U keep whyning about how can a n00b take first! Well, one explanation: he isnt a n00b.
 Back to top »
DarthMother
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject:

No he maybe isn't but he loves bashing then, just as the rest of the MH
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject:

oh for god sake,
you all love bashing, i know at least 3 TO guys that are bashing noobs right now.. at least he bashes turiana and exprianced people not noobs...
and even if he does bash noobs, good for him... he's just trying to keep up with the rest (although i personally hate people who bash active noobs)

Stop this at once... you are getting nowhere!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
DarthMother
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject:

Finally a nice post to react on.... It's not they bash newbies... that's not my point, if they frequently attack them... it is fine, but not all over again every day thesame players (ok, now i'm not talking about newbs). It's just pathetic, some people like to play this game too, not only stupidly keep defending, then you lose an awfull part of fun in this game, so.... if they would just try to get some points from anyone else than just from 2 players (from who they just keep losing too)

BTW.: don't start saying that i am just the same as all TO's cause look at TO, then you'll understand, most people left.... so stop bullshitting around about only TO's

But well... let's close this topic and treat the pleyers like they treat us... i am not gonna use more time in this topic.... I have my opninion and i know what i know and what i have seen...., simple... cya ingame (10 censored swearwords)
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject:

I said that I said what I had to say and I thought it would calm down and yet it goes on and guess what .... just read it all again if you wish ... I've said it all .... and I stick to my beliefs ... and I said watch the galaxy change .... LOL
And .... thnx for crappy personal idiotic tips when you haven't a clue as to who I am or even who you are oh lol crazy ... instead of sucking on eggs ... I have a better idea of what I will do ... and mighty, while I am once again posting .... stop hurting people in this game who do happen to be religious and believe in God ... and stop the blasphemy....we have fought against nazi names and so forth and yet you deeply insult so many with such a ridiculous name that I have not as yet had any inclination to get to know you, not here in forum, not on irc, not ingame .... nothing from you I find interesting .... and you have nothing to do with me, plse respect that ... I do not know you .... you do not know me .... I do not wish to get to know you .... ok .... chill .... Greetz
 Back to top »
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject:

Please try to understand that posts. Some of the words are covered because of the censorship, please try not to swear, just explain a bit more, make your posts a bit bigger
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject:

Jazzy, i don't remember at any point showing any intrest to get to know you, quite frankly i found you be too childish

this fourm is about wile and how he was accused. i did not take sides, i just wanted things to be cleard... and now they are.. he is an honest player who enjoys attacking you... (or as DM put it bashing you, which is with no means wrong... you were a player in the top alliance and if that makes the game boaring for you, good! it should... so it can make it fun for other players that were not in such big alliance)
and DM, when i say TO i don't mean all of them

now quite frankly i have no intrest what so ever in a player that swears and spams everybody else and try's to scre people by telling them that he/she is going to leave the game....

i'm glad we all got to the same conclusion... this topic is done! this case closed.

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject:

for bloody pete's sake dude quit your opinions on anything that has to do with me ok ... To the others who read the forum ...I meant what I said when I said it and I did not change my mind about what I believe in ...... I'm staying out of pure respect for too many players I've grown attatched to and have asked me not to leave else I'd have left when I reach evo
To that dude who calls himself mighty...out of respect for the christians in this game, I do not mention the rest of his name...change your name and your attitude and gain some respect...but alas, total disinterest overwhelms me .... when it comes to you ...
 Back to top »
Elder
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject:

Yeah Jazzy u are right. That mighty one thinks he is good, but he'd better learn this game and idd earn some respect.

Thx for respecting cristianity Jazzy

Greetz,

Elder
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject:

Elder please... it doesn't matter what you say becuese you take a diffent side every minute....

and yes i think i'm good, at least comparing to you... i just teached you 2 hours ago that you should not have 2 mo's in 1 fleet!!! so go learn the game than give openions about who is good and who is not (me and tweety teached you to be exact)

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject:

Mighty you are probably a good player.
You probably arent a multi anymore nad probably wont ever be one again.
But your ego. Not to be rude or anything but your attitude is fucked up.
ou came back to this game after a 2 year break, and you yu think hat becasue you came from 2 years ago you would e respected, a great player.
But no mighty, its wrong. You thought you owned the game and you still think that you do. But you know nothing of what has happened since you left.
Spacetrace is a different game now. And you are only a n00b to this new game. So dont strut around the galaxy with your nose in the air thinking you are some sort of mightygod............
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject:

It's a pleasure Elder ... and well written Methi .... and now go study some more LOL
 Back to top »
Elder
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject:

Welll Mighty One ( druipend van het sarcasme )

Maybe i made a mistake then, but u dont need to know the manual word by word to be good at this game. There are also other requirements for this game.

And in my last post the most important thing wasnt that of u being a loser, but that u ego is too big and u'd better lose it and earn people's respect.

And my opinion isnt changing by the minute. I still dislike TO's arrogance, but they really can be nice people. And I think u are a idiot ( this time no swearing and cursing just the truth ) so my opinion isnt changed
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject:

1. Gravedigga. of Monster Jam. 52600 75309
2. Wile.E.coyote2 of road-runner2 52473

Coyote....Your challenge has already been answered by Gravedigga !!!

And....the beer's good at your base .... dutch hey is it lol ....

Kaboooooooooooooooooooom ..... where's his planet gone to ... where ... where .... lol .... oh I'm standing on it ...
where's the resistance .... also gone ...... Booooooooooooooooom .... Gonna build again ..... Hurry up will ye ..... I'm very very anxious to try out my new fleet .....
 Back to top »
Elder
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject:

Lol, only 127 points difference. That doesnt say anything
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject:

doesn't say anything .... doesn't exist ....
it says .... what it says .... it's not not saying anything ...
it says something
else....it never says anything...is that what you saying ?!?!?!?!
for that comment I think an extra attack is hereby required .
Greetz Elder .... if your fleetsetup was only as quick and big as your mouth lol
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject:

hmm, she's right, ..... big mouth, bad fleet... not a good combination, good lesson indead, but one can't help but wounder losing so many points to wile, why does one talk so much. if ones fleet setup was only as good as ones spamming skills.... one would be on top.

so perhaps one should reflect on what one says, and try to take a lesson from one's own book.

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject:

Once again you've invaded my posting when I so nicely asked you not too and please change that disgusting name ...
I lose off coyote ?!?!?!?..... do you truly want to be classified as a total idiot ....
where would you have gotten such riduculously impossible info....from your disabled braincells .... or from coyote
yesterday I had so many msgs to answer ... whe
re's coyote where's coyote, he's disappeared ....
I made him disappear ....
and I will make him disappear again and again...
so dude get your facts straight...
And Why...Because for two rounds MasterHunters couldn't keep their hands home thats why ...
Did Lance once consider calling off such a yucky player...Oh No ...
So War all the way to the very bitter end and I choose death before dishonour...bah !!!
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Bug Reports » wile
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: