SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Bug Reports » wile
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spacetrace
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

On 2005-03-02 18:12, Death_killer wrote:
Admin you made a big mistake restoring points of a player once taken away in any game this should not happen on any grounds.. If they were taken away there had to be good reason to do so and by no means they should be restored. In this sence jazzy and skyfreak have every reason to be mad and his points that were added should be removed. Thats my personal opinion. Personally you would do me a huge favor if you took 30K of my points and restored them later. I am (Tainted Souls of the Underworld) and because of my high relative im getting bashed by many people at once in the middle of the night also. DO me a favor and take my score and give it back later... Im just saying my point here the points should never be restored

that is true , would you like to join the jury ?
 Back to top »
JaM
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

On 2005-03-02 17:02, Elder wrote:
Just look at this, it doesnt look like that much massive points with suspicious attacks so back off and leave him.

these are the latest attacks on Wile.E.coyote2 of road-runner2

Everybody knows that the latest attacks exclude the last 24 hours
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject:

Space trace, is admin of spacetrace an admin or a fake?
no offence admin but i've never seen an ensign admin
and the decision of counsel is indeed a very good decision and i don't think his score should be removed till we can find him gulty..... but than again it is not for me to choose

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Death_killer
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

On 2005-03-02 18:15, spacetrace wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-03-02 18:12, Death_killer wrote:
Admin you made a big mistake restoring points of a player once taken away in any game this should not happen on any grounds.. If they were taken away there had to be good reason to do so and by no means they should be restored. In this sence jazzy and skyfreak have every reason to be mad and his points that were added should be removed. Thats my personal opinion. Personally you would do me a huge favor if you took 30K of my points and restored them later. I am (Tainted Souls of the Underworld) and because of my high relative im getting bashed by many people at once in the middle of the night also. DO me a favor and take my score and give it back later... Im just saying my point here the points should never be restored

that is true , would you like to join the jury ?

Yes i'll join the jury and i'll make a fair decision also i just need to know details and so on further than this
 Back to top »
Admin of spacetrace

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject:

u just stupid mighty shit
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject:

alright now i know he's not admin

No he is skyfreak being an idiot.

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Evans1991
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject:

Admins well why dont u monitor his account i mean he aint gonna multi now is he now he knows he has been convicted and dont say he will i have been a multi b4 one of the biggst thorugh out SpaceTrace and thats how multis think as that was hwo i thought....

Admin though i think u should take his score though there are many people who have convicted him as a multi so.... Thats saying something!!!!

Who Wants To Mess!!!!
 Back to top »
Skyfreak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject:

now u know u stupid idiot called mighti or something
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject:

Out of sheer respect for the other players I would suggest resetting his scores...
I know that I dont give proof yet how about my planet is right next to his and i so know that its impossible for him to reach scores as such since we in Total Ownage are the ones taking an average of 1000 points per day...sometimes even more...his log on times are insufficient to be scoring at such a speed
I just happen to be the one he has attacked and attacked and now I am the attacker..I know when I take out his base and his research and his fleets, I know what one needs to keep up a high score...and when you are battled everyday by turiana of tumbleweeds...then where is the score coming from...I am not losing off him
and a score reset cannot be undone and certainly not without previous warning...wow, have you any idea how the other top ten players feel....the one's who really play the game as it should be played...

I have seen the fleets arrive with 6 motherships just there for coyote and when he loses from us, he goes and gets it back somewhere else, like his easy multi scoring...

Also, admin, please respect the fact that I wrote to you guyz before I logged onto the game and I said that my friend plays spacetrace and that i did not want to jeapordize his game in any possible way, and I waited for more than a month for approval from you before I logged on and I gave you as much personal info as possible...
Dunno, but I'm all for fairness...
and thnx for asking me my opinion
Greetz
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject:

to DeathKiller....as always...written with such finesse...thnxxx
to Mighty....nothing but nothing you say could ever possibly interest me so I didn't read your comments.

Back to top »
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject:

i volunteer

Click!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Guidop
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject:

well the score was reset back up and that was not a really smart thing to do without some warning before
if it was anounced there would be less frames of hacking and multiing
look what this topic brings of comments in a few days

and about the 5 peoples who will just give advise in a commet well thats a wise decision

just let there be 5 from 5 different alliances to give the advise

the decision should be made actualy only by the admins

and if he decided it was right to give score back so respect that
it will not be done just for no reason

and for multies there is no absolute proof to multiing or you should have more power than cia and fbi together and have placed hidden cams on every pc that logs in
well i will also volunteer for the team to give advise will everybody interested in being part of it also let it know

so admin can make a decision for who to let be in the team

and it would be nice to change the members for maybe every 3 months like just a complete evolution
once that 3 months are over you will not be able to rejoin the team till next team is build

greetz
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:48 am    Post subject:

OMG I am quite dissapointed in all of you!!! As the Leader of MH i would like to defend my fellow member for i know a lot of wat is going on here. If i could go back far enough in my messages i can show you proof of certain events. PLZ read the following proof for his innocence

A while back when wile first joined MH, he had accumulated around a few thousand from wat i can remember. After awhile he was in the top 10 with some where around 30,000. NOW!!!! Here is the interesting part. During that time there was a lot of accusing going on. Nearly every MH member was being accused of being a mulit. EVEN ME!!!!!
I sure many of you know me enough that i wouldn't resort to something like that. Even Lance was threatened. Luckyly the admins didn't reset my score. Anyways, I keep tabs on the top 10 a lot and i saw wile there for awhile. I was like KOOL!!! But 1 day his entire score dissapeared. Here is the message that i reconstucted the best i can, which i sent to Wile.

Hey! Wat happened? You was in the top 10, but you dissapeared all of the sudden. did you lost like a whole lot of pts of something?
Responce:
Some thing like : I was accused of being a multi and 30,000 pts were taken away

From there on i told him to pester the admins while i was trying to declare my innocence as NOT a multi. Jazzy should know this. LOL Moreover, my next proof on his innocence:

Wile was falsely accused as a multi and his score was reset. Tat is practically unfair for all the work he has done. As for all those other fleets near him i do not know quite who they are and have not asked. It is reasonable to say though that giving back the score you lost because of false accusation is JUST and is entirely FAIR.
You can check the Graph stats and you will see that our score dropped 30,000 tat day and we have been building up since then. If the admins have not taken away the 30,000 we would have been first quite awhile ago.

NOW>>> furthermore....... Even after he lost his points he has been regaining most of his points. Before he regained the lost points he and me had about the same score and rising almost the same rate. I have 26,000 and he had around 25,000. If he was multi-ing there would be no way that his score would be rising nearly the same rate as mine after his score was reset.

THIS IS MY DEFENCE FOR MY FELLOW MEMBER I just hope that it can convince any of you

Blackmagic of Shadowball
~ Temporary Defendent
oppose.
MASTERHUNTERS
~Blackmagic of Shadowball~
The Leader of the Best Alliance EVER!!!

Last edited by blackmagic on Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mr. Spacely
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:54 am    Post subject:

Let me try to make this understandable.

Wiles points were restored after I petitioned admin for them to be restored.

I did so for several reasons, but mostly because I do not believe he is a multi, and should not have had the score reset in the first place.

He should however have received a warning message, as he had been sharing passwords with workmates.

This is the most common sin in Spacetrace.

The reason his points were taken at that stage, were because after the last multi flame in forum, I will not mention the subject, but the posters are all here, the investigator quit in frustration.

Since that time the multi team has consisted intermitently, of some admin and the investigators assistant. During this time naturally there was a back log. Wile E simply got caught in the rush in my opinion.

I dont believe any player has ever been reset on less evidence, that has been corrected, if you don't like it, suck eggs.

There is a position vacant in the multi team btw.
 Back to top »
Mr. Spacely
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:54 am    Post subject: Wile

I did so for several reasons, but mostly because I do not believe he is a multi, and should not have had the score reset in the first place.

He should however have received a warning message, as he had been sharing passwords with workmates.

This is the most common sin in Spacetrace.

The reason his points were taken at that stage, were because after the last multi flame in forum, I will not mention the subject, but the posters are all here, the investigator quit in frustration.

Since that time the multi team has consisted intermitently, of some admin and the investigators assistant. During this time naturally there was a back log. Wile E simply got caught in the rush in my opinion.

I dont believe any player has ever been reset on less evidence, that has been corrected, if you don't like it, suck eggs.

There is a position vacant in the multi team btw.
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject:

Ok...that Blackmagic was accused of being a multi, so were many others cos at one point admin just accused the whole lot, I calmed Blackmagic down .... there were others who were crying at that moment
Like I said ... If a cheat gets to be nr 1 player
I go
I aint wasting time on bullshit
coyote doesn't come near being a great player, and yet he magically beats the real good players.
How many times I beat his ass royally was quite comical...
Goodbye for now...I'll probaly quit forum before game, I have some % yet to go.
Was a great game lol and actually the only one I really enjoyed.
But not with see-through cheating, no.
Sorry Admins, for me, you showed respect to the wrong player.
Enjoy him.
He's great at attacking 6 motherships but thats cool hey admin....
If I'd ever play this game again, it wont be clean...lol
Long live multi's
I'm out of here.
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject:

and go suck your own eggs admin !!!
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject:

And since you so strongly support coyote I will also make this my last posting.
lol the go suck eggs from an admin says enough lol
To everyone I've grown attatched to....big hugzzz .....
I dont have to mention names here...I'll be ingame in Total Ownage till my evo runs out....
While I am here...I'd like to do a posting I was planning to do later in the game and that is...
Base and Shade....the little joke while getting blasted on beer...that one day Total Ownage will rule spacetrace...well WE DID IT ... all the true great players .... who joined TO .... I Totally Salute you all....TO will slowly dismantle due to new activities...We've reached every possible goal and it's time to say....Cmnon TO's ... join me for a second.....Yeah...We Did It...!!!
I have so loved playing with ALL of you in Total Ownage and of course many non TO's are my friends...
And .... people like DK Gravedigga Dutchbatter Connor .... I respect the fact that you all play fair and that you reach the top ten due to simply knowing how to play the game, not by easy scoring on friends accounts who pop by your house and play on your PC ... and place easy targets near your base ... alas .... I said to admin that if the game isn't played fair, I'd see no choice but to leave and admin has made it very clear that they support coyote...
which rules out everything I've tried to say to them.
To Species .... Dudes make it a cool alliance ...
To WOC .... with Tealeaf around, it can only work ...
To the new Kame/DK alliance lol...you are sure gonna be some alliance lol I can already smell the troubles in the skies lol
To those who will eventually stay in Total Ownage .... lol .... remember one thing .... one day .... one fine day ... Total Ownage will rule once again.... !!!
...................Walking Away ..... Muttering quietly .... We Did It !!!
 Back to top »
Mr. Spacely
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

I apologise for saying suck eggs, I would have thought it obvious from the post that I am not admin.
 Back to top »
Mr. Spacely
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

I apologise for saying suck eggs, I would have thought it obvious from the post that I am not admin.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Bug Reports » wile
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Page 6 of 7

Jump to: