Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Total ownage of Total Ownage - THE BIG CHANCE
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Total ownage of Total Ownage - THE BIG CHANCE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rince
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject:

A fairy told me that TO has got sitloads of points, huh?

And they got the flag of HSA and they'll probaly claim lots of points and they just score with normal rate...

Very soon they'll be an attractive chance for every alliance to capture a flag and to gain some expierience for every alliance!

They're lots (15!) of expierienced players and they mostly know how to play (no validations made)!

Here's the offer:
You can count on support of HSA (which are expierienced players as well) and you are able to get honour and prestige by destroying TO bases and stealing their flag!

If you're new to the game, be aware, because you can loose lots of points!
Dont attack their bases by single attacks, try to coordintate common attacks.

IF you dont know how to do that or need coords of them, just write an ingame message to HSA or me (Rince_ of _Tweetybirdworld).

But you have to be quick, some of their players have a high evolution rate and will have to respawn!

And yes, I know you TO guys (and Jazzy) will blaspheme on this post, but we all know thats just a normal human reaction in a situation you might not get under control.

YOU should paritcipate on that!
 Back to top »
mackman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject:

This is the most pathetic bunch of crap I ever heard you guys can`t get your flag back so you post in here for help from the rest of the ST world?You all are the one who wanted this war and now that It isn`t quite going your way yo ask for help BAHAHAHA!!!

You know what If these other alliances do help you get your flag back that is not honorable its just plain laughable....

One more time ....BABHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

BROWN
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject:

that actually is quite pathetic..
 Back to top »
darkwolf
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject:

lol
i think that Rince is looking for some mercenaries to do the dirty work...

an old yet valid idea...

Weylyn
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject:

I may not agree with this but hey.
All is fair in love and war...

jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:02 am    Post subject:

Rince ... lol ... yeah I am a reactive kind of person...therefore I cannot shut up and not say what I have to say but lol...I am sort of flabbergasted...to say the very least....I think...Rince, you ought to sit down and collect your thoughts...put some very serious consideration into what you have requested from spacetrace'rs...lol yes we are good, TO, that is ... but since you reckon that all's fair in love and war...may I hereby suggest to all spacetrace'rs...to make a free choice...peaceful dudes can continue doing what they are doing...and the war craved violent evil destructive ones can join in this war, we aint selfish, we too believe in sharing, so here's what I suggest...TO shares its enemies with everybody, so please do feel totally free to attack attack and attack Hell Spawn Angels ...
Provocation ...call it what you may...
This is my say...
Strength and Honour to all who attack HSA...
Unleash Hell !!!
Turiana the Wicked Witch of Weepin Willows and True Victorious Fighter for the Nr One Clan, namely TOTAL OWNAGE !!!!
 Back to top »
Spyder
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:21 am    Post subject:

I dont think we need outside help, I'm not sure what Rince is really thinking, we are outnumbered, but thats just the way of things, I would rather we did not grow to try counter TO's numerical advantage, but that is a personal opinion.
 Back to top »
Captain Starlight
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:26 am    Post subject:

Quote:

On 2004-10-13 05:03, darkwolf wrote:
lol
i think that Rince is looking for some mercenaries to do the dirty work...

an old yet valid idea...

Most of us are no longer playing, however the new situation is most tasty. I will pm my leader and see what he thinks, perhaps it is time for us to return.

jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject:

Is an opinion not always personal ??? hehehehehe Spyder...but I get what you're saying mate...

There's been an incredible amount of requests from Spacetrace'rs to join Total Ownage...so if we would be a silly clan, we'd open our doors and create the biggest army ever...but Spyder...we dont either ...

Which brings me to the subject of all the sad players who have been rejected by leader of TO ... it is not rejection as such, it is that our energies are being spent on destroying our most interesting enemy Hell Spawn Angels...
Plus the fact that HSA's are screaming out loud through the galaxy that they desperately need a spy within TO...which basically makes every candidate a could be or would be spy, so please do understand our situation...we simply do not trust Hells Spam Angels...

Turiana

[ This Message was edited by: jazzy on 2004-10-13 09:32 ]

[ This Message was edited by: jazzy on 2004-10-13 09:33 ]
 Back to top »
Rince
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:35 am    Post subject:

lol, nice reactions ... go on with that!

And no one asked for help (like mercenaries), read it again, please....

[ This Message was edited by: Rince on 2004-10-13 09:40 ]
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject:

Wow how sad is this.

This just clarifies what i have said all along and proven my point.

HSA ain't worth a damn, TO have walked over you guys like you are nothing. And well quite frankly that is what you guys are.
We have felt little to no resistance from you guys, we've lost maybe 2 or 3 bases in the last 2 weeks of this war. Not a single coordinated attack has been launched to attempt to get ur flag back.
You guys have not even tried. Your members are weak and incoropative. We watch your bases day after day as half your members just sit on their selfish asses doing nothing but defending their own bases.

This is no war at all, it is yet another walk in the park for TO. you guys don't need help, you need a new alliance. I don't say that HSA does not contain good players, because u have ur fair share. But your teamwork and organisation seems to be none existant.

And to those of you that would say it's unfair because we out number HSA 15 -10, then i say you are not very well informed.
All 6 members of Ape Empire (all 3 : Ape empire, ape empire 1 and Alphabet) attack us everyday, EVERYDAY they destroy ou bases. ANd they are not the only ones, TFP and others love to attack us.
We have many enemies being the #1 alliance. But our strength only grows the harder we are pushed.

Peace.

jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject:

Change...TuPac CD ...chillin...lol Tweety, will do so...keep it up, as you ask, both War and Forum...BUT...HSA can always lay down their weapons and apologise to TO...lol now what is she saying hahahahahahaha...damn damn damn...the witch is wicked hehehehe...ok, listen up...the war was ineviteable...why...cos there's a couple of excellent players in spacetrace who gained so much respect for each other...that they would just never ever attack each other...some are in HSA and a lot are in TO ...and since spacetrace was slowing down awfully...there was some action required...plus the flag factor came into existence...and then it all happened...Dutchbatter, my dearest beloved friend once again came to pay me a visit...and BOOM...wow, did my alliance react bravely ...anyway, that was just a wee update to keep readers sort of up to date since Forum can be confusing as much as it is funny...
Further updates to follow...Over to you Tweety....
Turiana
Total Ownage Gang Member
 Back to top »
Skyfreak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:47 am    Post subject:

I am not a bit interested in any of the crap postings, the war SUX, BORING

BLA BLA BLA

created by compu_head
1 of 9 who killed borg
www.edge-tv.net
 Back to top »
mackman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:09 pm    Post subject:

lol, nice reactions ... go on with that!

And no one asked for help (like mercenaries), read it again, please....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rince on 2004-10-13 09:40 ]</font>

I dont know Rince what ever you say sounds strange to me.But like Shade said we are already getting massive attacks and bases destroyed everyday.Even some of your members dont agree with your idea so I dont know about this war I am begining to think that skyfreak is right this war is starting to suc maybe we should just give you back your flag and go find a real alliane to fight I think apes might even give a better fight I hate to say it because they are a buch of dirt bags but this war is wearing out fast.

Darmadon

jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

On 2004-10-13 09:50, Shade wrote:

HSA ain't worth a damn...Cmnon Shade, HSA's still our friends, this is a temporary war to liven up spacetrace...cos they have their worth...
TO have walked over you guys like you are nothing. And well quite frankly that is what you guys are...Nope, HSA is not Nothing...they are once again our friends in spacetrace and our enemies in this war...
Not a single coordinated attack has been launched to attempt to get ur flag back. ...There was a big attack planned...just backfired, but they were going to come for their flag
You guys have not even tried. Your members are weak and incoropative. We watch your bases day after day as half your members just sit on their selfish asses doing nothing but defending their own bases....Not all of HSA sit on their asses, like I said HSA have excellent players...

Peace.

Damn, this is not easy, I am not trying to re-write my leader's post, I just want to share my teeny weeny opinion too.. FUCK...so what do we do...stop the war?
Or start a stupid forum war with words...lets stay respectful throughout this war !!!
Turiana

Back to top »
Skyfreak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject:

I agree with mackman and jazzy, this war is wearing out really fast and respecty is going down cause of frustrations. We are playing a game in real time, and yet we still drag it out in the forum so that we do nothing in Space but talk.

Gorth u promised lol lets rock the house and fight, get ur flag back, thats the name of the game

created by compu_head
1 of 9 who killed borg
www.edge-tv.net
 Back to top »
zzz
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject:

Man this is to funny while To HSA and all the other big Alliances are fighting between each other, other smaller alliances are growing fast and kicking some seiouse but lol you guys are phatetic
 Back to top »
Spyder
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject:

I find this whole conversation a little strange.

Really I do.

You have our flag, we want it back.

You change leaders frequently. So do we.
That makes flag getting difficult. But so what.
We have not been as co ordinated as I would like, thats our bad luck, again, so what. Anyone who bothers to check out the posts on the sad case of Captain Fang will realise its not an easy nut to crack at your leaders base.

I understand that might be boring for some of you, sitting on your arses as it were, but I for one am not the least bit bored.
 Back to top »
Dutchbatter
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject:

Shade you can go to far, so stop with it.

Just what i ment with "lier" in a message before.
 Back to top »
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject:

How low can HSA get man. Asking other players to fight there battles.

Well I am with -TO- and my alliance is also full with experinced players
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Total ownage of Total Ownage - THE BIG CHANCE
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3

Jump to: