kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject:

i think it should be in rounds again
but with a shorter pause, faster ms.

Click!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JaM
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject:

Well you can choose another name and start all over again. Nobody knows who you are and you can choose another race. And starting all over again is more fair to the starting noobs.
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject:

one secret or point, or whatever of the game is be connected, or maybe login once for day at least, so if you are always login on, you can lose pts, but you saw if yours strategys worked out, what i want to say? if you see this pages all days, you have no reason for begin the round at the middle, you have a problem with your internet? or you haven't any cyber around u... so you wont be coneccted by a long time, thats also happen in the evolution and you lose pts, so if anybody want play, play the game just when it starts, i dont get it yet, Jam, why you will begin the round at the middle?
maybe a noob, some friend tell him to play this, and he starts in the middle, isn't his fell, but in the evolution you are disavandtage too, because you starts in whereever, and with basic ships, if some player want kill you they can do it easily.BTW if only one player want attack you, you have no reason for lose, coz standard ships always works, if anybody want say vs what don't work out... please tell me.
all this is with jam, the things before, and those next
1)in round or in evolution anybody know who are u?, well if you dont tell it, in the forum...
2)i have to say you this again, u said
"Well you can choose another name and start all over again".MAN!!! that happens too in the rounds, because the evolution take long 3 MONTHS(dont 90 days) and the round take 3 months too, so when the round is over, in the next ou can change your name and your race.
And i can be wrong in all, but i am only saying this stuff because we are losing people, if the evolution stay... dont problem but we need more people. Thin about it, if all the noobs with bad score left the game because they have no oportunitty, so in a few months we'll be only 100 players,
BTW another idea, if we are losing peoplle, i dont see a problem with reduce the galaxy, something like
xxx/yy/zz actually xx/yy/zz what ever
 Back to top »
JaM
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:49 am    Post subject:

You write long messages. But what I was trying to say you can stop in the middle of a round and start over again. You can do that in rounds also but if you do that you can't play a whole round. Furthermore if you would not start over again then you always have all your tecs and noobs start with nothing which is not fair. And if you start in the middle of a round you are not more vulnerable than if you start in the begin of a round.
 Back to top »
JaM
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject:

Oh and evolution does take 90 days.
Maybe you should count it.
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject:

3 months!, the admin said it once, look in some topics, i odnt remember wich one, and i have no time for find it.
and i repeat you, with the standard ships you can kill whatever fleet setup in this game, so is fair, i mean is the same if you begin in the middle of the round, you dont need researched ships for win points, no mater in which step of the round.
If you say that is unfair is for some thing, so anyone can say me a fleet setup who standard ships can kill?
BTW yes i write long messages, and i dont want to have a lot of posts, only say what i know, and what i don't.if sometimes i haven't done some larg post, the people hadn't undestand me.
 Back to top »
JaM
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:49 am    Post subject:

You don't read my messages
I also say that it does not matter if you start at the begin or at the middle.
And you say I am wrong because it does not matter if you start at the begin or at the middle.
I don't say it is unfair, I never did. Other people did that.
And unless you have counted it you have no right of saying it is 3 months because it is 90 days.
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject:

sorry jam, i am no good understanding something, man i am fourteen!!
BTW it isnt me, i read once in aforum when the admin said it is 3 months, 92 days, 90 days, it is the smae never mind, and i cat count it now...
 Back to top »
Scopulus
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject:

this was supposed to be a "goodbye lou" topic lol :S

Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject:

Scopulus has right!

If you all want to discuss, open a spam topic.
 Back to top »
ir4s
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:03 am    Post subject:

It is always bad when a "good" player leaves the space because the development of strategy becomes slower... also it's bad because challenge becomes less in the game. I spect to see you again in space lou, good bye and have good luck!

Also i think rubens talks too much bull***t because most of his points are so unclear (because of his lack of language) and makes no sense with the interests of the players also and more important even, THE TOPIC!!!

Quote:
sorry jam, i am no good understanding something, man i am fourteen!!

I think this is not an excuse, if you don't understand the language take a english course but don't make players read your messages if they don't have something important to say (That's why i only read them when i'm talking bull**** about you )
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject:

1- it is a topic for say goodbye to Lou, i am talking about the consecuences, of this and more players whoes left the game.
2- i dint say that like an excuse
3- my words wasn't bullshits if you think so i dont care
4- Ir4s know the fucking situation if our county, and like i said i am 14 so i can't work, then i have no money, at least you wanna pay me the course.
5- Everyone who dosnt want to read my post, can dosnt read them, isn't obligatory
6- i didnt ask a page in english, but is the only one, so, i am so sorry for my english, but i havent to know all the idiom only for a game, coz that it is a game.
6-This is a fucking forum, and this is a game online and i can say whatever, in wherever, i can digging i can do anything, if i want to write some post large, and whoes anybody can understand, i will do, anybody can stop me
 Back to top »
Lou of East from West
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject:

Rubens & Jam stop spaming. I left becose of things I have to do & sun that came to my part of continent .

This game is much improved since I first joined, more tech, moe play, more suprise...
I got a lot of fun here, and I enjoy playing.

I'm not back, just sience admins didn't delete my account I come from time to time

JaM
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject:

Well why is the fact that you leave the game a General Discussion item

right, it's moved to off topics,
i hope to see you again too, lou,
admin

[ This Message was edited by: admin on 2004-04-12 10:39 ]
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » Duke left the building
Goto page Previous  1, 2