Duke left the building
Goto page 1, 2  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » Duke left the building
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lou of East from West
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject:

Well ppl I have to go. In critacal moment that is, but I really have to go. Real life really got me, and I have to solve some things. Here u can post what ever u want, but

I'll be back, and will chalange all u who think I was scared or what ever.

Good luck for both sides, in this current war. Let best win. (Nazgul of course)

And ppl in this conflict, be a sport. This is only a game, good game.

cya.

JaM
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject:

Well if the best must win than I pity it for Nazgul.
 Back to top »
Scopulus
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject:

cya later Lou, hope you will return soon

Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject:

cya later aligator.

Back to top »
steven1982
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject:

Hope to see you soon again Lou!!!

To bad you got to go, but nothing to do about it.

CYA

Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject:

if anybody, know the tlf, or the email of lou, tell us, well cya lou thanks for all your devices. why u didnt tell us when you are back? , well i dont want to say this but i think spacetrace is over.
dont cuz lou is out, is cuz more things...
last roundS! we had more players, like 500, 400 or at least 300.
now this isnot a round because won't end. maybe when the admin stop have money and can't pay the page. We added so many ships to the game, new planets, like the gravitation etc... the hall of fame, this sucks, i mean, we also lost the bestest player, all the good players, they who have a good score, and the others whoes have good tactics, and someone whoes have both.
We lost peace/wizz, a player who arrive to 150000, in a round, so he couldnt fight later a 100 %,who won, almost all rounds in the game, who had the control of the beginig of this "part of the game", who created an alliance so criticated and so loved by someones, an alliance who still giving a lot conversation, an alliance who every noob player wanted, THE BORG COLLECTIVE, also he was the first player in win a round, and he won easily, he also made the unbelieve alliance of the space mercenaries, also he did the bestes alliance ever, no in points, in promedy, smur dragon had 800000 pts( i dont remember) but with almost 40 players, thats mean 20000 pts by a players, the second alliance had 750000 with 15 players, 50000 by a player, but the Box of Pandora had 150000 pts, 1 player, so, if the record of 150000 isnt superate, never we will have a better alliance or a better player, (Alpha Bet is second with 3player, but we never had an good alliance by 2 players), wizz help us a lot even he said us his tactics.
we losed so many good players in the rounds like, coolbomb, krosty, the pianist, whity, now we lose, blacmagic, admiral novalu, and someone else.
a bads things in this game are the aliance never mantein them-self, we lose angel of darknes, space mercenaries, borg collective, only the red dragons is an alliance who played the last round, everybody is desesperated, like the nazgul, the nazgul has to do this, if all players arrive to the 100% lets make anothers account and start again, without care about the first positions, because someday species will end too, so nazgul will back, for that i think we also have to know the state of evalution of each player, because you never know when is an alliance good, for that i like more, the rounds,and well, the alliance Conspiracy and Nazgul are the only valids for this time cuz, Conspiracy start wining, and Nazgul hadn't so many advantage,
The game still being good, is better with the gravitation and all those thing, but by some reason, we are losing players, i can say someone in the college, in scholls, in the neighbours, hey! come on and play this game, http://www.spacetrace.org, they play, but they start and saw so many experienced player and shps, and they dont want play again, or they arrived to the 100 % and then they left the game, i think we need the round, maybe i can do a topic with a poll asking who wants the rounds again, but each player in the game know what is the forum? even know how play? i dont think so.
i know this way is easier than rounds, also i know you are the admins so you all are the managers, and pay the mantainement of the page.
here in venezuela you pay 20000 Bs for a page in the web or tought 100000 bs MENSUAL, so i think there isnt cheaper than here, but i will put 100 $, NOW we are 236 players, some one innactive, but we are more than 100 players, so why, dont ask 14 for each player, mensual? of course you always says this is a free game, but come on 1$, maybe 50 c.¿? you choice admins, BTW I'M NOT SAYING IF WE PUT THE ROUND STYLE AGAIN WE'LL HAVE A LOT OF PLAYERS MORE, ETHEIR THE GOOD PLAYERS COME BACK, I ONLY WANT THE ROUND BECAUSE I THINK THE PLAYERS WHOES WILL IN INTO THE GAME NEVER WILL OUT OF HERE, AND SOME PLAYERS WILL COME BACK.
 Back to top »
Nemesis
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject:

Goodbye, cya Lou
Hope you'll be back soon
 Back to top »
alvadores
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject:

Bye then... I might quit this game soon too then... :sad:15
SOON...
 Back to top »
The Stalker
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject:

Ach another probe wasted.
 Back to top »
xavierhol
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject:

i may leave the game ... but that will be in a while i need some friends to leave first so i can say this game sucks thanks of the good players of spacetrace left! shiiit!!! i really like the evolution but i hate most of the changes!!!!!

The Stalker
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 5:19 am    Post subject:

Maybe u can say what changes u hate. Players come and go, a lot of multies have gone, but I agree to a point, the game should be growing, not shrinking. If players are leaving cos of changes, they should probably say what their reason is, this game is at least responsive to player input.

I dont like the evolution, but, I cant think of what changes you might mean if you like it.
 Back to top »
love to captain
Midshipman

Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:47 am    Post subject:

the evolution isn't bad bad, but is not better than a round. because in the evolution you dont know who was the best alliance, you need graph stats and i cannot download that because i have w95. Alsothe palyers in the top 10 are always changing places, and you never know when they will end, plus in the evolution you only have an objective, win vs others players, no alliances, that means win individualy woth the help of your alliance, because for what do you want are in the best alliance if then it will go down.
In the rounds the 3 months finish and you can't get mor points, in the evolution you can.
I don't like put new ships in diferet places, also the nebula, and Gravitation, now anyone apreciate the importance of the BH, i mean 1000 pts daily...now exist so many bugs... and the biggests alliances are in war, and think the noobs dont know anything... the recluting is so hard, and you can't have a vulnerable fleet or base, because inmediatly an alliance is destroying you.
A good thing is you can be more expereince... when an account end, you can inmdeiatly create another one, and change your race... the fleets are already in your mind.
 Back to top »
Kardinal
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:41 am    Post subject:

Thank you Lou for all your help & support.
Good luck with solving your real live - and we are waiting for your return. We will keep you place open.
aDios.

The Stalker
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:32 am    Post subject:

I should say something more worthy like, come back soon Lou.

I also agree with Rubens, to an extent anyway.
I will say more about it somewhere else.
 Back to top »
Dutchbatter
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:36 am    Post subject:

Come back when possible. But good luck with real life! I will notice when you are back.
 Back to top »
panzerfaust
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject:

We'll all miss ya, hope you once come back and kick privateer ass. You're the man, you're the man. Thou was inspiring to so many people and noobs.

masterp
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject:

if we don't solve these huge problems i think up to 1 year there is no spacetrace anymore!

@admin: we need changes btw the old modus !

with the old modus in the basic version we had 600 players but every round something was changed till now! we have 252 players !
the server can handle 1000 accounts !

WE NEED MORE NEW PLAYER ! AND THE GOOD PLAYER MUST COME BACK! like whity and many more!

Greets
Matrim Cauthon aka Prinz of Arkon IV

Hey lou hope you will be back soon!!
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject:

that is exactly my point, we need publicity, if the admins can't give us a good page because they havn't money let's give them someone, masterp is right, in only 5 months we lost the half of the players in the last round, so the game has become easier. maybe for the 2005 year the admins will close the page... please tell your friends play this game,
Come on, 100.000.000 people in U.S.A. to someone has to like the strategy
 Back to top »
xavierhol
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject:

well yeah people may like strategy... but the game has changed and is too... arg!!!!!! i hate some of those changes ... is on for me the evolution but u can't at least still have the pints in respaw!! i mean like the same planet the same points as last time before respaw... no fleets you 2 days of protection and well... have to star research again maybe... and have the basics still ... maybe is you lost the defensive array you have another one too cause you need it for after the 2 days... but starting from scracht like 0 points and different planet!!!!!!!!!! c'mon!!! that is badddddddd

Scopulus
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject:

i kinda like the evo system cos if i miss the start of the round im no longer disadvantaged , but i hate he fact that i had to create a new acc and thus lose my planet.

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » Duke left the building
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: