Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
MightyGod of DeepSpace is a Multi and a Cheater!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » MightyGod of DeepSpace is a Multi and a Cheater!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
one of the borg
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject:

after all the discussions (Example1 ,Example2 ) about cheating i was very angry when i found out that the LXG-alliance-leader MightyGod of DeepSpace is a multi and a cheater.

a) multiaccount:

he sent to our alliance the player seven of nine to spy us (The Borg Collective).
(spying is not fine behaviour but definitily an interesting part of the game so there is no problem so far)
but we soon find out that seven of nine is a spy and tried to find out more on him and soon we were not only sure he was spying for the LXG but
that MightyGod of DeepSpace and seven of nine are the same players.
i dont want to name the single proofs and hints here cause i dont want to make public the most stupid failures multi can make...
but i sent all those proofs to the admin and he will see that they are enough to show the truth.

i am not angry about beeing spied, course that is a part of the game.
but why cant MightyGod send one player of his alliance to do the job ??
it would have been a cool move cause spacetrace is a multi-player-game but not a MULTIPLAYER-game.
i think he wanted fresh information from the firsthand and didnt want to trust or involve his alliancemates...
in addition he not only loudmouthed told how good informed he is and sold the coords he stole from us in the forum
but tried activily to make his multiaccount the commander of war in our.
again: to make a real spy to become the commander of war of the enemy alliance would have been a cool big strike,
but to use a multiaccount for this job is a skalking brashness !!!

b) cheater:

MightyGod of DeepSpace used his multiaccount not only to spy our alliance but to gain points for his mainaccount.
in that way he tried to drag our alliance down while bringing up his mainaccount into the topten.
you can easily see those cheating points when you take a look at his battles:

take a look here

there is a function in spacetrace you can see the reduced information on the last battles of each players:
i) click on the players name like writing him a message
ii) click on "view planet"
iii) click on "see latest attacks on this player"

as you see MightyGod gained his points from shooting loads of motherships. in addition i as a commander of war can watch the fleets of all my
alliance members. and as seven of nine was a "player" of my alliance so i saw that in most of those mothership-battles the "attacker" was seven of nine.

there also is another "player" in my alliance who does the other mothership-battles, so this player is part of a cheating as well. but as we spotted this one a little
later we are not yet sure that this one is a multi of MightyGod too. but as his only job was beeing in our alliance and attacking MightyGod of DeepSpace
with motherships i think it will come out that that player is another multi of the so-called god (we have proof on seven of nine, the other
player is a strong suspiscion at the moment..)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was not only really angry when i found out but also a little bit sorry, because there was an interesting rivalry between the LXG and The Borg Collective.

and as you can see in this forum posts you can see that god was a really active player who brought pepper into the game. i think that he might have thought
that The Borg Collective was an alliance of multies too when it grew so fast in the beginning and thought it would be ok to fight fire with fire...
there are no multis in our alliance (except those named above ...) but a lot of newbees who joined us...

i would be happy if god would here in the forum admit his multiing and cheating and than delete ALL (!!) his accounts. after that i wish he would start with a fresh account
(thats not too much a drawback cause ALL acoounts will run out after three months and will have to restart...) and
i would be happy if the LXG would then vote him a leader again... as far as i heard he is quite an dedicated leader and deserves a second chance...

i think in that way we players show that we are able to solve our problems within the game and dont have to involve admin and waste his time ...

on the other hand, if MightyGod refuses to see and admit his fault and does not take the consequences, i think admins will affirm my reproaches and will have to close all
accounts of god anyway....

from all other multies and cheaters i want the same of course...

One of the Borg Collective

Back to top »
Boyington
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject:

Only one word : LOL

and to finish :

Your only job seems to be assimilating. Ever using nOObs & using POSTS.

The end of the borgs seems close maybe, as I read your post ...

------------------------
A Gentleman.

imareed
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 3:54 pm    Post subject:

ok, I'm confused. I looked at those battle reports, and my name is all over them, yet I have never had a battle against Mighty God. He has contacted me and want's to know what alliance I belong to, but that has been our only contact as far as I know. So, I can only conclude that you posted someone else's battle reports.

HH
 Back to top »
God
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 3:56 pm    Post subject:

hehe, funny One....

is that the latest strategy you could come up with?

quit smart actully...

well here is the answer to your questions....

yes i do have a spy in the borg.. that is true

yes i did have some nice motherships last night that is true too...

but the rest is just not.

why did i have mother ships, well becuse some stupid noob in your alliance had alota of them and his fleet was in the space ready to be attacked

so iattacked him and it was fun!

and for the rest of the matter.. after your accusation proved wrong. please actully make a war on LXG instead of trying to get there leader fired!

Back to top »
irishguywi
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:07 pm    Post subject:

Ok, now I am confused...
Where do you see your name all over the battle reports?

I have no comment on the validity of these claims...I just looked at the BRs and saw no names whatsoever, and am curious as to what you are talking about.

Quote:

On 2003-11-05 15:54, imareed wrote:
ok, I'm confused. I looked at those battle reports, and my name is all over them, yet I have never had a battle against Mighty God. He has contacted me and want's to know what alliance I belong to, but that has been our only contact as far as I know. So, I can only conclude that you posted someone else's battle reports.

Back to top »
steven1982
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:08 pm    Post subject:

lol, hehe
Nice strategie you have, but won't work.

Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:08 pm    Post subject:

at the moment seven and mighty are both online proving mighty's innocence unless he has 2 pcs

[ This Message was edited by: kamekaze6 on 2005-01-26 17:35 ]
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
God
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject:

Wizzo m8! you perhaps have much toomany members in your alliance and and losing too much points and now you are facing problems...

the solution to your problems is not calling me a multy! the solution is to see a doctor or stop playing!

Back to top »
God
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject:

lol, kam is right! seven is online at the moment too!

Back to top »
one of the borg
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject:

@ boyington:
you can post your borg-lxg-flames in another forum please...

@imareed: the option is to check other players battles. but the information is reduced to keep the other players names and exact fleet constellations secret..
therefore in the bottom part of that side your OWN battle history is listed
its a bit confusing...

@god: i am sorry to hear

and you are not telling the total truth here:

Quote:
why did i have mother ships, well becuse some stupid noob in your alliance had alota of them and his fleet was in the space ready to be attacked
so iattacked him and it was fun!

i have logged this mothership-battles happening at your base(!)...

but i dont want to discuss any single point here. i have the proofs and i sent them to admin. if i were not sure i would not have used my real game name for this accusal....

please think it over... its quite tempting to cheat and i had situations were i was thinking of cheating as well...
i dont see this as a personal thing, nor as an alliance thing between lxg and borg - i just am angry that players cheat and multi..
i would admire you if you had the courage to admit your fault and do quite a servance to that game that you and all others can use for free...
as i allready admire you for all the legal power you brought into game allready... no one would disrespect you if you make a failure and admit it..

one
 Back to top »
one of the borg
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:32 pm    Post subject:

@kamikaze:

Quote:
at the moment seven and mighty are both online proving mighty's innocence

that is easy to be done...no proof

@lxg-members:

Quote:
Wizzo m8! you perhaps have much toomany members in your alliance and and losing too much points and now you are facing problems...
the solution to your problems is not calling me a multy! the solution is to see a doctor or stop playing!

Quote:
steven1982 lol, hehe
Nice strategie you have, but won't work.

it is NOT an alliancestrategy. i have no problems with lxg beeing mighty, being the leading alliance nor beeing our enemies if they want...
on the contrary: i would be sorry if that would change !!!
i just want all players to be honest and mightygod did not...

and to make it clear before such things may rise: i dont blame the lxg-alliance to be a bunch of cheaters and multies...

Back to top »
God
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject:

well wizo, your going too far m8!!

ya right you enjoy us! from the first day i come online you told me that i am runing your plans for borg this round!!!
you asked me to merge with you
to take leadership of borg
i said no! i was a problem to borg! your plan to assimilate all wasn't working! that outa piss you off

well let me tell you one thing! i am not a multy and i don't appriciate being called one

ii have been playing for many rounds and with alota diffrent people, maybe you should reconsider before falsly accusing me

as for seven, he is a noob and your problem!

i will call an alliaance round war against borg as soon as your lil multy game has been proved false!

you are messing with the wrong person Wizzo!

Back to top »
JaM
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:53 pm    Post subject:

Mighty some of the problems could be solved if you just put your battlereports here of those battles and/or a message from the user about the payment of coord and so see that the attacks aren't from the same user. SHOW some evidence that you aren't a multi.
 Back to top »
Boyington
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject:

@ Borgs :

Stop our spam, and work to FIGHT !

thanks.

Skyfreak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject:

This is Historical to say the very least...I am truly flabbergasted....But as the saying goes....He is Innocent until proven Guilty....and Guilt and Gaming....a rather tough one...well...cheating's sort of like limiting one's experience in a big way....and I can't imagine why anyone would...surely a mistake may have been made...computers are funny objects...I admire bringing forth an accusation as such, be it real... and then again, could it be over enthusiasm at the start of the game....wanting to be the very best leader...but as was said in the forum, he is a good player and a good leader, so why go to such extremes...my opinion...cheating aint allowed...mentioning cheating is a must...but lets not be haste here...the game has just commenced...being with LXG...I give my leader my full support...
 Back to top »
God
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject:

hmm, i don't see why i should prove my self innocent!!!

after all he is right i am incocent till proven guilty!

but sure i will try to give some evidance proving me innocent!

sadly i could not use the members msgs beacuse i can not let people know who hired us! that is one of our rules! and if i even could i don't have his msg's no longer

but okay some battle reports! i could do that

as for battle reports i would show them but i do not want every one to know about my way of fixing my fleet setup. i mean its one of the best! i rather keep it to my self

so if you think of anything else i could show to prove it, tell me and i happily show it

farther along! wizz i do not thing you relize one thing, in my whole playing time i have been known as one of the most honest players in the game... i know you always had big problems with me

i still remember how you and your members planets were unusable beacuse we the bounty hunters decided to sit on you guys... i remember how much you and black mobile tryied to get me kicked from the game and tryed to convince admin that, sitting on one's planet is cheating!!! and makes the game boaring (which i admit it did for you guys)

farther along, in round 4 your greatest enemy was me! and i remember how captain used to say i am evil and all

in bigining of this round as you said it to me your self, you made the borg with the goal of assimilating every single member of the game! and you would have done so if not beacuse of LXG! i remember when you tryed to still my members by msging them saying they should join your alliance and that your a very exprianced player and all! heck you still msg us sometime! i know you use anything in your force to win what you wish! heck you could have sent seven! one of your borg players to empty space only 3 sectors away from my planet so i could attack him! and than you could call me a multy! i don't know much about your plans, all i know is that you will go to any distance to get rid of me and guess what, you won't

One of the borg if there is anyone in here that should be accused of being a multy is you! you have 5 users that i know of in the fourms alone!!! all you... you try to use those multy users of yours to show your conversation more important in the borg!!

peace of love, wizzo, and one of the borg is all you and perhaps that guy with the nasa hat! that spamming borg member!

so when you have 4 + users in the fourms it is just an assumption that you have same amount of users in the game which would explain how you would appear to be the number one in top 10 players in matter of a day!

i was in top 10 everscine begining and i have been going up and down, keeping my cool! but you were not in the top players list till 2 days ago and at once you came up to player number 1.... can i ask you how did you make 9000 score at once??? did you kindly asked all your borg members to send you buncha motherships or something??

i was actully doing a reserch of my own on you trying to see how that was possible, i will get the answer soon!

and also i was the space trace modrator for longest time! started at round 3, when i left the game for university i asked admin to remove my rights and didn't get ir restored later... but do you think a modrator of speacetrace would really go multying now???

One stop your foolishness! you will not get anywhere with accusiations

Back to top »
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 5:46 pm    Post subject:

ORDER!ORDER!
if both parties are finished with their statements i call on the jury(admins)to cast their desiding vote.
hehe
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jack
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 6:35 pm    Post subject:

God, why are you telling us all of your great doings in the past?

You didnt play last round I remember and I think you just didnt know that everybody's able to see parts of your battle reports today. Sorry for that, but it's not the mistake of any borg-members, it's yours.

And why are you telling us that One of The Borg is a multi, too?

You know he isn't. If you want to, you can prove his BRs And there was no gap of 9000 points between the 1st and the 11th place in the single player top ten. Actually the gap is about 2300 points. You can easy get 2300 points in one battle without being a multi? Dont try to deflect.

One of The Borg surely didnt want to use this topic as an alliance strategy. But you've to realize that the well known players are more under control by looking for their battle reports (etc.) than the others. I think you should have a look at the top ten single player's BRs...

And yes, I want you to post your BRs in here - the coords are the most important thing.
But I'm happy to see your alliance mates on your side. Therefore you should delete your accounts, make ONE new one and they'll surely vote for you as their leader again 0

[ This Message was edited by: Jack on 2003-11-05 18:37 ]
 Back to top »
God
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject:

lol jack, who are you? another account of wizard?

no you will not see my battle reports here (admin has acess to it and they can cheack for them self.... no need for you to get involved!)

yes i did know that every one can see part of my battles! i was one of the first people to know that beacuse before the round start [hermes] (one of the admin) told me about it in irc!

and yes i did play last round! i was in the red dragons

but i kept it too minimal playing time last round beacuse of the university

i highly doubt that Jack is another wizard trying to prove he is right as he always does

and yes there was alota incread in wizzo's score in 2 days! very unbilivable!

[ This Message was edited by: God on 2003-11-05 19:40 ]
 Back to top »
God
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:43 pm    Post subject:

so gentleman! if admin would do us the honer of Telling One of the Borg i wasn't a multy... we can get back to our business!

Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » MightyGod of DeepSpace is a Multi and a Cheater!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: