Register
yippie 150.000 pts : my tactics

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Strategy » yippie 150.000 pts : my tactics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wizz
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject:

yippie, i made the 150.000 pts complete !

so now i played 5 rounds with four first places and one second place.
my aliases in prior games were:

peace of love, wizard of oz, captain silver of gfdr????

and i am here because of a score of in this round

ok, after showing off a bit (sorry for that ) something more:

1st: thanks to admins to program such a fine game.

2nd: i am thinking of not playing any more rounds as long as the cheaters problem isnt solved. not sure yet but i ll have to see...

3rd: i dont think much of the not naming names in the forum rule, so...
i blame many (not all!) members of the smurf dragons to have farmed and used multiaccounts. especially those who were formely in the alliance "the locos".
i watched their style of play with dsp i reserved especially for them and watched their login times and tactics. and i wonder for example how "the one and only of abba" could in several days in a row could be so stupid to attack smurf of taliban with 15 motherships... there would be more examples like these...

4th: i d like to thank all the friends i made in game and which i met again and again in all the rounds... maybe we should exchange email addresses ?
forum-mail or ingame-mail me if you like to do so

my tactics in this round:
maybe some ppl are interested in my tactics. if not skip redaing

i played several tactics in the prior rounds. in this round my tactics was get the bh and use large ship.

i never fought anywhere accept at my base and the surrounding of the bh. i estimate to have got 30k points by holding the bh. i had a cloakship to there without fighting if there were fleets which did not suit me to fight against.
i early learned clone labs and just build c3 & c4 ship (and a small amount of fighters and destroyers to protect those from lower classes)

i played the nanites and as the eagle-wasp combo became the most popular in the game i about 50% of the time played just apollos and 2 dreadnoughts.
the eaglewasps normally have some c1, which helped me well( in c1-apollo battle i was able to kill 400 c2ship and in c2-apollo battle another 400 c2ship).. often i made 3k-4k in one battle. my enemies at the bh were about 80% "experienced" players but the tactic worked quite often.

when there were c3 to fight against i preferred many cruisers, some dreads and cloudcruiser (cloudcruiser, dread ist a cool combo - think of it ... )
alternative the flamingo or the clustercruiser would combine fine with the cruisers.
i built maj-rec in the beginning but there were too many dreads or eagle-wasps in enemy fleets so they were not quite good in reconstructing and i didnt build them any more in the end.
 Back to top »
mackman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:22 pm    Post subject:

Well done!

[ This Message was edited by: mackman on 2003-09-06 18:26 ]
 Back to top »
pluk
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 7:05 pm    Post subject:

congratulations, good game. this it,s my second round and my tactics r bad, i have only 43000 pts.
 Back to top »
Achilles
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:27 pm    Post subject:

It is not just your tactics that make you a good player, it is also your sportsmanlike attitude. I congratulate you.

Good show!
 Back to top »
Tweety
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:54 am    Post subject:

Wizz, you did it.

But if you think you will win the next round easily (like you did it 4 of 5 rounds before), please play the next round and see my windy promises (could I say this in english?) I'm making now:

Next round I will beat you!

Next round my players name will be "Tweety of birdcage", some of you know me, I was the leader of species last round , I'm "Jack of all trades" this round...

[ This Message was edited by: Tweety on 2003-09-07 04:57 ]
 Back to top »
Jack
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:37 am    Post subject:

Quote:

3rd: i dont think much of the not naming names in the forum rule, so...
i blame many (not all!) members of the smurf dragons to have farmed and used multiaccounts. especially those who were formely in the alliance "the locos".
i watched their style of play with dsp i reserved especially for them and watched their login times and tactics. and i wonder for example how "the one and only of abba" could in several days in a row could be so stupid to attack smurf of taliban with 15 motherships... there would be more examples like these...

If wizz is right, cheater will probably win this round! Nice
 Back to top »
darklim
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject:

My final score is 3000
Why?
Is easy, i have survived many destructive attack that cost me a lot of points, but this is my first round
LOL!!!

SirTaz
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:37 pm    Post subject:

well wizard congrats
I hope you play again for you have give me many hours of seeing battles at the Bk Hole that made me try harder to better under stand the ships and as far as your 2rd place round I'm very sorry i feel part to blaim for that.

for i felt you where not helping many of the newbies and got mad at you for it and made it my games work to stop you from getting the 1st place that round.
but cents then i had time to cool off and look at what i had done and found out i shouldn't have took it so personal and that fact that we where Mutes together and you and Misty along with the rest of the Mutes and most of the Admans helped me learn the game
i've tryed to pass on what i've learned to the new player i've chated with cent the first round i've played.

the cheaters problem does made it harder on all players of the game so hopefully someday them players will see its better to learn how to play and not cheat just to get there points

and as for the game i agree they have done a dam good job i've been injoying it for 5 rounds now.

and about the Bk hole well my planet is far away as well but that why the game has the TWG so player far away can get there if they make one

and now who i was this round Doc No Mad of Space No Madz aka SirTazMan of SpaceNoMadz changeing my name was hard for I've always used Taz but i made many enemys and made many a player that where my game friends mad at me the round i worked to stop the wizard of oz from getting first place again

and a very happy Thank you to RockDog for posting my planet Pic on his web page and leaveing it there so i'd have a photo for the game Thanks Bro

And Thanks Misty 4 for giving me and chating with me after what i did.
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 4:34 pm    Post subject:

runds, and round and round, when finish or maybe take a sleep the spacetrace? jajaja this round was too good for all player congrats to wiz he know who am i. but all the people know i am in the smurf. in a coords, a player have 15 motherships, and i destroy them.And Im not a multi!!!!! they are the newbies player. and well how we can think if wizz no are a multi?And with 5000 penguins ur fleet is nothing, whoever cna have a pirate flagueship 1 fighter 1 destroyer and 77 cruseros or less and destroy to wizz, best if u have a scrambler. so is easy destroy wizz, but really congratulations, by be connected alll the time, by have the best strategys etc.
The last round i was amulti but neveri use the accounts one with other, and if smurf is a multi so all days 15 mothership can attack to him so he can have more score of the now... I am sure in the next round i need are in the top.

actally my score is 65900 my propos is arrive to the 70000 points.see u later mans
 Back to top »
Baelic
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:35 pm    Post subject:

Hey Wiz, i wasn't here for the last two rounds, but from what i hear,m you are becoming better every time, i'll probably see you in a while...
Also, Capt Starlight?? are you still playing??? and coolbomb???
if you guys still are,. hope to play with you soon, you'll know who i am... hehehe

Baelic
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:25 am    Post subject:

wizz, u was the leader of the borg, and your last account had 4500 points, bt now, where are u? i only want to know, u still here? u create another account?
 Back to top »
We are Bjork
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject:

Wizz is/was leader of borg, but he had to stop for while due to outside commitments, I am sure he will return at some stage.

Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject:

HAHA....That would explain why my alliance got beat when the locos and the smurf dragons merged. Gah i was so pissed. It was MasterHunters all the way until they started to load up on members. =( Oh well, I think its awesome with such a excellent reputation. Such high scores. I'm mainly just a class 2 player, Very few class3 attacks.

oppose.
MASTERHUNTERS
~Blackmagic of Shadowball~
The Leader of the Best Alliance EVER!!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dutchbatter
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject:

Come on blackmagic, stop open old topics! It has no sence!
 Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject:

Wat do you mean old? This topic isn't that old. Also, Get over my postings =) You seems to be following where ever i go =) There is nothing wrong in talkin in topics. come on its a forum. Your supposed to talkin in topics

oppose.
MASTERHUNTERS
~Blackmagic of Shadowball~
The Leader of the Best Alliance EVER!!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jellez
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:55 am    Post subject:

my tactic doesnt work

jellez
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject:

my tactic doest work

darklim
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject:

Quote:

On 2004-06-13 10:06, jellez wrote:
my tactic doest work

Oh, S**** this post is more useless than MY post

BladeTech
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:17 pm    Post subject:

OMG!! so smurf dragons beat us but had some farmers!!?!?!?!?!?!??

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Strategy » yippie 150.000 pts : my tactics

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: