Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
How To Earn Manpower (MP) Points & Obtain Planet???
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Newbie Help » How To Earn Manpower (MP) Points & Obtain Planet???
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vectorian
Midshipman

Post Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 5:12 pm    Post subject:

I'm really new to this game and am very curious on how to get more Manpower Points (MP) in order to build more ships.

Secondly, is it possible to obtain more planets? If yes, how? Any specific research to complete before I can grab planets?

Newbie me,
VeCtOrIaN
 Back to top »
darklim
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 5:15 pm    Post subject:

Get More ManPower (Research Clone Lab)But all ships cost 1 more MP
And
You Can't colonize planets, you can only move you shipyard to an Pre Warp World but can't colonize

JaM
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 5:47 pm    Post subject:

This is the most asked question and it is answered more than 1 time in the forum recently.
But I discovered the source of those question: How To Start section of the Manual
Quote:
your first fleet

build a fleet, that consists of ships of every class (1 to 4). you need at least one mothership in a fleet, to open a hyperjumpgate for that fleet.
you have about 5000 manpower (MP) and it is good to use them all for your fleets, so you have a strong fleet that is capable of defending your planet and can attack other planets.
always leave some ships in your base fleet to protect your shipyard and research center.
and important: always be aware of the attitude of your fleets (see the attitude section in fleets)

There isn't a single word about the posibility of increasing manpower. But then again they should know it because this ship is about strategy and not about expanding. I think lot of those question could be solved by either n00bs learn how to use a search function (which isn't very likely ) or the admin adds this text (preferably in bold)
Quote:
NOTE:
It is NOT possible to increase your manpower at an easy way and without any flaw
It is NOT possible to discover and expand because this isn't a game for expanding but strategy

And maybe a warning: If you try to ask these notes in the forum you should be executed at once

Back to top »
j35u5
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:38 am    Post subject:

i find this weird but i started with like 2000 mp but when i got attacked and won, i got like 2000 more to put me up to 4800. what happened?
 Back to top »
mackman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:47 am    Post subject:

The ships you had that defended your planet all use mp once they did battle and got destroyed your mp was freed up.Every ones mp is around 5000.

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Newbie Help » How To Earn Manpower (MP) Points & Obtain Planet???
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: