Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
<::MaSterHunTeRs::> Once and Future Power!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » <::MaSterHunTeRs::> Once and Future Power!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:49 am    Post subject:

But isn't he playing?
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
masterofdemons
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:09 am    Post subject:

I think some people are spacetrace maniacs and other people are forum maniacs
 Back to top »
Tweety
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:49 am    Post subject:

Quote:

On 2003-07-11 05:09, masterofdemons wrote:
I think some people are spacetrace maniacs and other people are forum maniacs

--> Tweety: Joined: Feb 11, 2003

Am I playing, hmmm....?
 Back to top »
darklim
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject:

I can think that my alliance will kick me out.
LOL

One planet is habited by E-rays, Human, Kazuula, Nanite, Mycilloid. These race is ruled by the Evil Dark Lord. Named Dark Lim who hate cheat, and make the race to fight, called hi empire Dark Caracas. Dark Lim of Dark Caracas will fight multi.

[ This Message was edited by: darklim on 2003-07-11 17:00 ]
 Back to top »
BladeTech
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:34 pm    Post subject:

which one am i?
 Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:22 pm    Post subject:

is it that hard to know if your playing?
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
boodayos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject:

ill join. whats the tag a pw?
 Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject:

i'm thinking your a newbie and intesting how fast you got into an alliance before i got to respond =)
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 6:04 pm    Post subject:

my score is 8000 i can join in your alliance, sorry now 8690.
 Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:29 am    Post subject:

hmmm you sure you won't back out like the other guy? Send me in spacetrace. We talk =)
 Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:07 am    Post subject:

*****Command post3 to HQ******
stardate: 25021.236
C: Sir we have held the 1st and the most powerful alliance this galaxy has ever seen. We have finally overwhelmed the Law and Order and have taken drastic measures to hold this position.
HQ: Excellent! Proceed with the conquest. We shall show not only our skill, but our power.
C: YES SIR!!! Command out!

****static****

*******HQ sector3 code 3 block8 (tactics room)*********
Stardate: 25658.2135

Blackmagic: Wat is this?!!
General: Sir we have been informed that there has been a massive alliance that has just appeared.
Blackmagic: A brand new one?
General: No Sir, it seems as though 2 or so alliances have merged together.
Blackmagic: Well this shall be interesting=) I see that they overpower us by 11 members and have a 100,000 point lead.
General: Yes sir....
Blackmagic: Easy Enough!!! We shall be able to catch up. And when we do, we shall shame them for they are a 22 member alliance and shall be defeated by a smaller, yet Master Hunters! Let the Games Begin!! Contact all alliances Inform them of this immediatly!

***communication beeping******

Message to All: For all allinaces. For it shames me that such a enourmous alliance shall take the lead by mass nubers is disgraceful. For all who are will, i am asking you to join with us and remove these pestulant beings. Although i hate to fight a former friend, the Locos of whom i have been informed have merged. Therefore brothers, let us take action!! All able to do so, please message me =) I guess this means war =P
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 2:27 am    Post subject:

we need talk good.
before i was member of the locos now of the smurf dragon, the_locos is the alliance with more alliance trades, so iof u reclute people i can add more persons to the smurf but that is stupid 30 pereson obvius win vs 20 but the problem is u have people with more ptos. but that is no true.

The 9 best people (becuase the first is box of pandore) are in the 3 best alliance i think. we have the person 9 in the rankin with 75000, also aplyer with 64000, also again another player with 62000 and me with 63000. my leader and the leader of the master dont appear in the 10 best people i have the psition 14 other player the 13 and my friend of alliance the 12 so where is blackmagic? u have 11 people but all no have score, if do u want i want are in the master hunter but the only problem my friends in the locos also want, and the name no like to me. other thing is the law and order have people in the top so a really good alliance with the 10 best player can are in the 1 place, but this no ocurre, so blackmagic if u want have more people is the same because we have trade with 3 alliance more i want join in ur alliance but i have friends, the true is here:...

Only u can demostrate to the player the best alliance if u doing abattle, so i am disposing to in a 10 differents coords we can do a battle (the smurf the master and the law and order) to demostrate wich is the best, and without dooms, and timesleeper fleet.

And see this, the people no only have less score of other player because he is a no totally good player, also the people cant are connected all day and start to battle to late in this round. if a player of u alliance want have a battle with me i accept, but hey only 1 and if the want to my alliance, i ca have 11 persons want do the battle
 Back to top »
BladeTech
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 3:22 am    Post subject:

hey dude your english really sucks. i can't understand what you are trying to say. just post in your native language and i'll translate it be myself.
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 4:01 am    Post subject:

nosotros tenemos que hablar bien
antes yo era de la alianza the_locos y ahora soy de los smurf dragon, the_locos yo creo que es la alianza con mas tratos con otras alianzas, asi que si tu quieres reclutar mas personas hazlo pero yo puedo seguir uniendo mas gente a mi alianza y cuando digo yo es poruqe soy como el que maneja las relaciones con los demas yo me llevo bien con jugadores de muchas alianzas. Pero tambien es obvio que 30 personas casi siempre tienen el mas score que 20, claro q en estos momentos ustedes tiene jugadores con mas puntos aunque eso no sea totalmente cierto.

Los 9 mejores jugadores claro q despues de box of pandora estan en las 3 mejores aliances, eso pienso por lo menos. Nosotros tenemos al q esta de 9 en el top con 75000, a uno que tiene 64000, a otro que tiene 62000 y yo que tengo 63000. Mi lider de alianza al igual que tu blackmagic no aparece en el topten y no tiene gran cantidad de puntos .
Yo estoy de 14 conozco a los q estan del 10 para aca entonces donde esta blackmagic? su alianza tiene 11 personas pero no todas tienen un gran score al igual que la nuestra solo q los q tienen poco score en esa tienen mas de nuestros ugadores con pocos puntos.
Yo no tendria problemas en entrar a los master hunter pero ese nombre no me gusta y yo quiero estar con mis amigos de mi alianza pasada
Otra cosa es que los law and order tiene gente con mucho score como whity por eso estan ahi en la lucha
Asi que una verdadera buena alianza es con gente en el top, por ejemplo con 11 jugadores como tiene los master hunter aunquepodrian ser 12 tu puedes tenr mas de lo que los smurf tienen ahora porque tambien se iria gente de esa alianza, el caso es que si tu metes desde jcdoctor sheme of creator o comosea hasta la posicion 12 de los mejores tu puedes tener el suficiente score para estar de 1 claro q eso es dificl pero entonces no metas a personas con 40000 de socre lo que quiero decir es que una muy buena alianza tiene que tener a sus jugadores entre los primeros 25 (conste no quiero decir q ue los que esten en los primeros 100 no sean buenos)
Asi que es inutil buscargente nosotros tenemos pactos con 3 allianzas, y no creo que los law and order se rindan tan facil es mas yo quise entrar y no me dejaron. Y ademas no solo necesitas gente con puntos sino personas que sepan batallar. Asi que yo por lomenos estoy dispuesto no se si mi alianza quiere pero yo si, a enfrentarlos cara a cara porque nosotros estamos arriba de ustedes pero pocas veces hemos batalado entre nosotros asi que si alguien quiere demostrar su flota que venga a mi base no auna coordenada especifica porque no puedo perder tiempo, claro que no se valen doomstar o timeslipper fleet eso seria hacer trampa, mucho menos 4600 interceptors 1 destroyer 1 crusero 1 mothership asi es muy facil de ganar aunque sea un poco. y ademas todos tienen que saber que las personas sin mucho score no son solo buenas posiblemente sean las mejores pero no estan todo el tiempo conectado y ademas no entraron atiempo a la ronda, por eso lo que mas importa es la tactica, y sugiero que si se puede el admin ponga en el forum no solo al jugador con mas score sino al que gano mas score por dia, osea el promedio
 Back to top »
darklim
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 4:53 am    Post subject:

I don't like to read too long text

blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:14 pm    Post subject:

well so far spsacetrace has been a little dull. So why not create any excitement. Also, just because im not in the top ten doesn't mean i'm not anygood. It just that there are so few target to me. I have to travel far to even get a good battle, but when i do i kill =) Almost always at least 1000 points or i lose some =). Also, if you want to know i have several people in top place. Lets see in fact i have 4 people to be exact and a few in the top 20 i think, including me =) In addtion, Just like Blade tech said. Your english is really bad
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 12:27 am    Post subject:

is too bad and for what i cant understand nothing of u said so darklim u can tellme what say blackmagic and blade traduce my spanish, i can do that but i am too flojo
 Back to top »
Bogart
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 1:20 am    Post subject:

Flojo, what is this Flojo??

But a nice big war might be a nice way to end the round I think. Dont think there has been one this round, a few skirmishes notwithstanding.

mackman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 3:15 am    Post subject:

Quote:

On 2003-08-30 03:27, Rubens wrote:

Only u can demostrate to the player the best alliance if u doing abattle, so i am disposing to in a 10 differents coords we can do a battle (the smurf the master and the law and order) to demostrate wich is the best, and without dooms, and timesleeper fleet.

And see this, the people no only have less score of other player because he is a no totally good player, also the people cant are connected all day and start to battle to late in this round. if a player of u alliance want have a battle with me i accept, but hey only 1 and if the want to my alliance, i ca have 11 persons want do the battle

What do you mean no doomstars?Who are you to make the rules of war if you want a war then anything goes doomstars,mantis what ever.

Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 3:44 am    Post subject:

i want say if he and me do abattle with a fleet is stupid if i have a doomstar becaause i win to theis, if i have a 1 fighter 1 destroyer 1 crusero and 4 timeslipper is too obvius i also win, so i want do abattle for see who have the best strategy so the player need win by more of 250 ptos to have a good strategy if this no ocurre so the player have a good strategy
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » <::MaSterHunTeRs::> Once and Future Power!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: