Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Something weird about the number of people who view the post
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Something weird about the number of people who view the post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackBaron
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject:

Has anyone notice that the most of the post of new techs only get around 200 views, supposing each view correspond to 1 person, that mean that either 400 players don't care about that topic or that there's an average of 3 acounts per person.

That's not a scientific proof, but that shows that there's a pretty big number of either careless players or cheaters, and both hurt the game really bad.
 Back to top »
Luis Abhorash
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject:

sorry, I promess myself don't interfere in your people way of fight against multys but...
THIS IS TOTALLY STUPID!!!!!!!!
come on!!!! I know a lot of friends who just don't see the forum!(and as I know they are not multys) and I personally stop seeing a lot of new technologies!!! (come on, after all our vote doesn't matter!!) and all that other things of the same fleet config and that is simplily STUPID too!!! I got like 3 or 4 friends who I teach them the gameplay(we go to a Cafe and there I teach them the game) and almost all the time they use the same fleet confg because is the one I teach them!(except some "free" guys...) and some times we are togheter defending(some times I attack they...) and other things!!!
and too that thing, "if you answer you are not a multy"!!!!! come on!!!! then I open 2000 accounts and I post in the forum
I AM NOT A MULTY, I AM JUST A PERSON WITH A LOT OF ACCOUNTS!!!"
come on...
well, that's all I remember have to say...
BlackBaron: sorry for say it in your topic...
thanks all
cya

BlackBaron
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 11:35 pm    Post subject:

I said:
Quote:
That's not a scientific proof, but that shows that there's a pretty big number of either careless players or cheaters, and both hurt the game really bad.

I just found that relevant.
Of course I don't intend every player reads every single new tech that comes to discussion (don't let me start to consider all the possible meanings the number of viewers of a post could have), I just notice that fact, and, as I said, that means many of the players either are multys or don't care about the forum.
It was just a commentary, an observation, not "a scientific proof" (I repeat), nor a way to fight multys.

(Luis, I understand that not everything you said was directed to me, I was just clearing my poin. I kind of agree with some of the other things you said)
 Back to top »
tec_server
Technology Bot
Technology Bot

Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 12:39 am    Post subject:

@ Luis I thought I explained the voting to you, it is a guide only. Ships still need to be balanced and needed no matter how popular they might be to some players.

Hardly anybody has suggested which of the new ships should be put into this round Here

As to the forum itself, I have no opinion.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Something weird about the number of people who view the post
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: