War in Iraq
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » War in Iraq
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noah
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 9:27 pm    Post subject:

yeah i know all about this. i took nuclear chemistry this year.
 Back to top »
Dark One
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:22 pm    Post subject:

Well as far as I can tell, Iraq is pretty much ours now. I mean we've not seen Saddam since this all started, and I seriously daught that he's still alive.

Whityz0r
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject:

all the dictators should die... Mmm i mean.. are going to die
 Back to top »

Post Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject:

Quote:

On 2003-04-22 17:34, BlackBaron wrote:

That at least shows how "real" were those elections made a few months ago, where Saddam won with 100% of the votes).

I'd wish countries like USA were really more concerned about freeing other countries of dictators like Saddam instead of caring about getting "mo' money"!

[ This Message was edited by: BlackBaron on 2003-04-22 17:39 ]

100% of votes and just one opction to choose
It maybe looks like this:
Voting Irak thing
Presidents:

(a photo of Saddam)Saddam Hussein O

thank you for voting

pretty familiar to the Cuba ones
cya
 Back to top »
Luis Abhorash
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:43 am    Post subject:

That was me

BlackBaron
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 2:32 am    Post subject:

Even if there was just 1 canditate, you could have not voted or you could have voted null...

And of course all dictators will eventually die, just like everybody else, won't they?
 Back to top »
Metody I The Evil
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 9:56 pm    Post subject:

@Black Baron - it says that the isotopes used for nuclear powerplants or weapons are removed... Well, 235 is used for weapons, while 238 /of course, with *enriched* 235/ is used in powerplants... The only left one is the 234 that's allways in presence in Uranium ore, as it's a somewhat stable product of the 238... So it's the only one left /from the natural isotopes/

@Dark One - Freedom... Do you know what freedom is??? The freedom is to say... "NO"
As far as I know there still isn't a debt-for-oil program, but it should arrive pretty soon... Unless the USA want to OWN Iraq...

So... Here's a quiz - "What is a person that says NO to the USA???"

Never forget what the USA was like before the USSR stole *THE BOMB* and what their behaviour was like when they had the H-bomb while the USSR didn't have it... And now they're again the *supreme power*... What guarantees that they won't behave the same way, I mean, they over-rided the UN, right????

Well, freeing a country from a dictator is one thing... I like that!!! Really, I do, I'm for it!!! But having that *free* country pay you over 300 bilion dollars as a war debt...

@BlackBaron - in communist countries you're forced to vote, so... it should be the same way in all dictatorships...

@Whityz0r - never forget that in the USSR they kept their *leaders* alive through special pills /or that's just another *strike* of democratic-propaganda??? Dunno... /

Back to top »

Post Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:31 pm    Post subject:

Metody, the war debt thing your talking really isn't that much of a deal. If you check you will find that many many countries never pay their war debt to the US, France, Russia, Germany, England and Japan. On the allies side of thing they had a lend lease act where the US supplied war materials and was never paid, on the axis side of things, where they lost a war in which they started, they never paid for any of the debt incrued defeating them. Now the big joke is with France and Russia, the 2 countries voting down resolutions to attack Iraq, they were the only ones really blocking any action by the UN. Why? Because for one, Iraq owes them lots of money for all the illegal weapons they sold, which by the way was against a few UN resolutions. Another reason, both the French and the Russian were helping Iraq develop it's own weapons systems, essentially knock-off of their stuff. I noticed you are a very smart guy, can you see the over all joke this is? All the countries try to put off that they are so 'humanitarian' but they all want a piece of the pie, humanitarianism is secondary, well, with eception to a few places like Somalia and Bosnia/Serbia, what was the US trying to get out of those countries or any of the UN for that matter. As far as the UN goes, it needs to be redone. Needs to be more democratic and give weaker countries more voice, especially in the security council. As it is, the way the US is, the UN is one of it's biggest enemies. The UN makes proposals constantly that go against the US Constitution, so you think the US is going to abide by the UN? They will probably go of and start their own club again, like the UN, like NATO. And i'm sorry your countries politics with the EU are so messed up. The EU is messed up, it's another club that France and Germany wanted to start to gain more leverage in the world and against the US. Most of the EU members see this and France is the big joke hipocrit. Anyways, you would be surprised on how much stuff the US actually buys from Bulgaria, which the US is really stupid, it could solve many of it's problems if the people refrained from spending so much on foreign product and concentrated on American ones, and if they used their own technology to get away from oil based lifestyles.
 Back to top »
Metody I The Evil
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject:

Hmm... I wonder what classifies as an *illegal* weapon... And speaking of that, never forget who actually armed Afghanistan...

Of course, *the big politics* is allways one heck of a joke, I mean, come on, they expelled the Soviet Union from the UN, but when they needed their help, they got them back in /WWII/...

As for the UN itself, if it's redone, it'd effectively be an USA minion... But... United Nations... What unites the nations, once the Soviet threat is gone? Trade?!

Humanitarians... Sheesh... I doubt anyone bellieves that there is such a thing

As for developing new ways of *oil-free* existance... I mean, come on, for the US that is almost like developing a way of *air-free* existance... Just a simple example... Most of the American cars never go under 20 liters per 100 km... And the majority of them are burning actually more

You know... Are you quite sure that the USA can actually do a *self-sustained* economy type, in which only export exists?

As for the people using foreign products, that's a major concern all ovet the world... But, since it's a *free* country, all can buy whatever they want to, and if americans want to *be cool* by buying exotic products built who knows where, or just such with exotic names well...

You're right about the EU and NATO... But who knows... Future will show, but deffinately they'll collapse sooner or later

One particular thing actually puzzles me... Why there are war debts since noone pays them??? But, as if what I remember is true, after the WWI the war-debt on Germany was extremely high just for one purpose - to cripple the country...

Back to top »
noah
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 3:21 am    Post subject:

Metody said

Quote:
Of course, *the big politics* is allways one heck of a joke, I mean, come on, they expelled the Soviet Union from the UN, but when they needed their help, they got them back in /WWII/...

The UN wasnt made until after WWII. How could they be expelled from an organization that didnt exist? They have been part of the security council since the beginning.

[ This Message was edited by: noah on 2003-04-25 04:22 ]
 Back to top »
Metody I The Evil
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject:

Wel.. There was the "Community of Peoples" /or whatever the translation would look like/

27.02.1933 - Japan leaves the CP
14.10.1933 - Germany leaves the CP
18.10.1934 - USSR joins the CP as "an anti-nazi sign"
01.11.1936 - Mussolini announced the forming of the "axis Rome - Berlin"
11.12.1937 - Italy leaves the CP
14.12.1939 - USSR is expelled from the CP

The UN was formed indeed after the war, actually... Well, the CP in cyrillic is "ON" and the UN is again "ON", so it's my fault...

Back to top »
noah
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject:

I think you might be talking about the League of Nations started after WWI by Wilson but the U.S. was never part of that anyway. if thats not it i haven't heard of what you are talking about.
 Back to top »
Metody I The Evil
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:26 pm    Post subject:

Yup... That's the one... As far as the USA is concerned:

12.04.1921 - The american president Harding /?/ refuses the USA to enter the LN /league of nations = community of peoples/

Back to top »
BlackBaron
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 3:02 pm    Post subject:

Germany's WWI debt was one of the biggest causes of WWII, don't you think?
It was it's disastorus economical (and so social) situation that lead people to believe in a mad man like Hitler (similar thing that happened in Italy with Mussolini).
It's funny (or sad actually), becase that phenomenum it's been repeating in history over and over and over...
It always follows the same patern (of course addapted to the different situations), a country is doing bad, then it appears a new leader with the power to make people believe he's the solution, but once he takes power, he becomes a dictator and things get a lot worse... unfortunately the end of the story depends a lot more on the general situation of the other related countries, and being so, you don't actually know how the story will end. (I'd wish I knew how that story will end in MY country)

I don't think the EU will colapse soon, it did started as a club for Germany and France, but since then it has helped the other economies of western Europe to grow, besides and if it were a bad thing there wouldn0t be so many countries willing to join (I mean, who would like to be the dummy of another country?). Of course it'll colapse eventually (everything does sometime), I just don't think it will be soon (that's just my opinion, anyway).
 Back to top »
promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject:

Id just like to point out (in this dead topic) that iraq did not have any weapons and that it was just a complete propaganda for oil.
Americans, they think they know everything but in fact they don't.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject:

I was quite surprised to see a topic such as this pop up on spacetrace and I'll be very very honest to say that I get very emotional when it comes to what Bush and Blair has done...basically shown us all what an idiotic bullshit world we live in...my disgust at America goes beyond any words...I actually didn't want to comment at all on this subject, but somehow so far I'd just like to say to Metody...I'm with you all the way...

Just because it will sound sick....I also want to say that seeing dead children on the street and hearing the screams of the mother...if you ever experience that, it will never ever leave you...

I wonder what Bush and Blair's dreams are all about...

Turiana

Back to top »
JaM
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:08 am    Post subject:

Quote:

I don't think the EU will colapse soon, it did started as a club for Germany and France,

There were 6 countries which founded the EU.
 Back to top »
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject:

@turiana about drugs and oil

Click!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject:

Yep Kame, but I want to ask all of spacetrace a big favour...can we close this topic, it is way too sensitive and can hurt more than one can possibly imagine...please.

Turiana
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » War in Iraq
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: