SOA
Goto page Previous  1, 2

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » SOA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject:

My alliance has alredy beaten urs with 4 members....

Declare war go on we will beat u then destroy u truim virate I am evolution and i am the warriour and i am a 1 man war machine so you think your alliance better then mine just bring it:

EXORCIST OF THE BEGINNING

Greetz,
Star Commander

No one mocks alliances and freinds
 Back to top »
concour
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject:

You think you can take the Triumviate, an 17 member allaicne at the moment, with 2 more on the way.
Do you Even know what 3 allainces merged togather that makes up the Trimvirate
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject:

We have plenty of backup from strong alliances most of em freinds from school. So dont get cocky i am a 1 man killing machine when i go evil so dont mock me or my freinds either

Kapesh...Momentom....Sereindo

Greetz
Star Commander
 Back to top »
STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject:

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa....calm down concour...now read this carefully Star Commander, I don't want another communication error!
Quote:
No one mocks alliances and freinds

I did not mock alliances or friends..I said:
Quote:
and I hope that with our friendship still strong, the Merge of our 3 great alliances will bring an even stronger bond with our allies! The Birth of the Triumvirate has taken place and the Triumvirate is the representation of the very bond that makes unites us and our purposes...

I was unaware that the Survivors of Aiur were opposed to evolution. I don't think I have ever declaired war on anyone yet, nor have I said anything that would impose on you or your alliance, let alone your powerful friends, oh and Concour just likes the borg so much so his attitude is directed to assimilating all and ruling the galaxy, I am the voice of reason in the alliance...Raynor is the man to talk to about any kind of feud...I don't like to think that we are at war with anyone, eccept the dead alliance: The Zerg...who we crushed. Even that arguement wit the HSA which is the beginning of this post was resolved to a simple feud with myself and fornost, but we are not looking for war with anyone.

Let me describe the Triumvirate alliance. As a whole we will contain 19 members,(one member was descovered to be a spy and was banned), but with-in that whole we have the three different aliances, the old leaders of each former alliance still maintains control over his old alliance members. these old leaders can be identified through the MoC, CoW, FC, Leader. these titles will remain with-in their control for security issues. The sub alliances work together as one for one major reason...the transwarp network! saving us tons of time instead of how it used to be! Now when our attack code is changed members can see it imediately because it will be posted on the alliance message from the leader, along with current allies and enemies. (only name under enemies is: The Zerg) I can say that this is how I set up my aliance and I'm sure this will be the basic setup for the new one...we have yet to complete everything because I have one final member from my alliance that must join before I can as well, that's why there are 2 remaining. Once we are aboard we need to finish our alliance websites and have the leader set up his message to the members. We have yet to decide how the voteing will be held, maybe once a month we can vote on a new leader, but it wont change much at all, seeing how there are only 3 candidates for security issues. Well...thats my life story, just incase your wondering why I told you guys a little bit about us...keep wondering...cuz I don't really know ither.

No, no...I know why, I did it because we still need 1 more member to make a nice even 20, better yet 2 more members to make 21 so that each one of the former leaders has control over 7 members instead of one leader trying to control 21.

Well hope the stuff in the very beginning solved any problems Star Commander. I don't want any kind of conflict to insue with you, and i'm sure the rest of our alliance agrees. Let there be peace between our two great alliances.

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » SOA
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: