Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
TLC recruiting.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » TLC recruiting.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject:

Well if had botherd actully clickingon those topics you would not have made a fool of your self.... it wasn't about me.. it was about why your score is not worth shit...

as for me being good. well i leave that part for you to figure out...

i'll post the answer to your question here for you considering you can't use the link to read it!

Mighty wrote:
Hannibal wrote:
@T2
Start getting you're alliance back on track. Youre work is a shame for Mighty. He started the alliance and how! It was good, it was exciting and battles where even. Now you guys attack in groups. You guys lose score.
This time I really feal sorry for Mighty. He doesn't deserve this

Hannibal I really don't agree with that comment... i'm going to tell you why

I made an alliance of new players and the not so good ones... my alliance managed to stand leg by leg with yours. diffrence being your alliance was made of already trained players and ARMADES!!! (damn it's hard keepin up wit that guy) so the fact that you guys are in the top is really nothing big.... your alliance at the moment is a collective of ) most of good players in spacetrace (some of them have learned from me ... you'r not doin anythin special kirbs!!! your just makin the game unfair for all other small alliance which have no chance against you guys.

in other hand i managed to take new players and make them the best... we were top alliance (brif period) and top 5 for most of PFIU's exsictance under my leadership. now T2 is a very respected leader but he does not care for points and he cares more to share his experties with his members and learn from them as he plays... i respect his decision and PFIU being a training alliance i do not see any shame in there low score or the fact that they are no challange against some TLC members 1 on 1.

they learn from battle no matter they lose or win. i rather they lose to the good players and learn tactics than they beat buncha noobs and get some points.

now as for them gangbanging... they might do it once or twice but i am sure they don't do it as often as your alliance members would.

T2 is a great leader and I respect his decisions and i think you should stop trying to make him look bad with your stupid comments and start respecting a man for his greatness

T2 teaches new players to become good and loyal spacetrace players... without his help or people like him (me ) and alliance like PFIU most of those players get bashed in first couple of days and leave the game.

what have you accomplished Hannibal? led an alliance full of exprianced players some of whom are alot better in this game than your self?

you havn't even done a good job as that! i have heard that your a disaster of a leader... Plasmifie left your alliance and joined mine due to your lack of Leadership talent and armedes is the real man behind TLC... your just a figure.... Most of the players have joined due to armedes's invitation and he is in part the big reson behind your alliances well being.

you are such a bad leader that when you had a nap with my alliance you were unable to keep your members attacking mine while none of my members even once broke our nap... your's did it to the extend that i decided it was just useless and i remember sending you a msg saying you are perhapsthe most useless leader i have dealed with in the history of spacetrace... and belive me in past 4 years i've dealt with enough leaders.

So Who should we be ashamed of?
T2 and PFIU who make it there primery goal to train and teach and bring up the intrest in the new players of spacetrace!

or

Hannibal whom figurtivly leads an alliance full of buncha points hungry already exprianced players known in the game who are so scared of fighting in there own level of expriance that have made an ally with every other in the game and just attack noobs and make points?! GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

I feel bad for you guys!! all you have made is anothe TO. What do you guys get off this? instead of trying to make your own alliance and teach some new players and leave your mark in spacetrace... you fools just shove your self in one big alliance so you go on top of the list and can say hey i am in #1 alliance..... and to keep your points up.. you pussys attack every noob you can find along the way

that is what makes me feel bad for you guys!!
you havn't achived anything if you allyed your self with 10 other people simmilar to yourself and made the top of the charts

you truly achived something when you start of nowhere and make your own alliance and bring in new players and teach them to become the next generation of great players...

you achive something when you make an alliance and in a month you make number #1 having 8 noobs and only 2 exprianced people in your alliance

you achive something when you become someones mentor...

so go ahead!! Gang up on the noobs, make some score... think your the best!

Lets face it vrictus.. they are 2 kinds of exprianced players...

The pussies who join toghter and try to grab hold of one big alliance and tell everybody they are the best.

the few Fun ones who actully rise against them pussies with big powerfull alliances and manage to bring em down!!!!

It's pretty obviuos which group your in... trying to show off with your alliances score...

as for me

Last time i checked i was number 4 on top 10 in last evo before i stoped playing and even after i stoped playing my account was number 7 when my evo ended!!!!! And i managed to make an alliance to teach noobs that are now kickin your ass...

Off course i'm not good now!!! cuz i'm not playing now you moron!!!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Armedes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject:

allright it's sad that I've got to step in now

Our flag stolen.. yes
bad for the alliance.. allways
bad for morale.. not really it was actually just what we needed, we actually needed people to show us not to be so careless

getting the flag back? offcourse we will.

there are a couple of things that need to be said here.

1. william. stop it please. badmouthing others will only reflect on yourself
2. hannibal.. I've got back from wintersport yesterday and I've could never seen this coming you however could so why attack me? DB, you and evans stopping ST... wasn't my fault either.. so our alliance depleting in strength... no not really either there are a lot of strong new gifted players in my alliance
3. mighty i've got to agree and disagree like a respected man to another respected man

i'm disagreeing on the fact that PFIU is winning, we're still scoring highly on you guys and you are scoring on us. lesser than we on you. that besides I find it admirable that you guys are fighting, which actually isn't that hard to see since you also have good players like tee2 and metody
( especially that flag snabbing metody way to go buddy!)

metody is actually scoring quite even and you guys got our flag.

I've also got to dissagree with the fact that my alliance should be a joinage of good players, well that would be so before but now the newer players in my alliance have also gained quite the experience .

I'm however agreeing with you that we kinda we're acting like another TO for that I apologize.

4. Tee 2 , you're doing a fine job with your alliance keep up the good work, maybe the war will last quite long!

I now ask that this topic stays clean and no badmouthing is done, I reject it in my alliance and players and want them to show respect. I ask that you treat your alliance the same.

but where!
 Back to top »
Vrictus
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject:

@mighty

come on man

i cant be bothered to read all that

now enough talk

lets have a nice war

can we agree on that?
 Back to top »
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject:

Vrictus wrote:
lets have a nice war

can we agree on that?

I would like to, if there weren't 2 problems:

1 PFIU is busy with you guys, thus it wouldn't be fair to make such an opportunistic war. That would be too much of a thing that reminds me of the Gunslingers

2 Me and my two alliance mates aren't that active atm. Maybe later on, if TLC still exists then.

3 Doing that would reveal my members identity, which they appreciate to be secret. I think it still is a secret, well at least for most.
 Back to top »
Anon De Mouse
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject:

BAH cowardly NOOBBASHERS!!!!!

There are only two good things about that alliance Vrictus and O-siris ... but i still wouldnt go near it.

just as long as you dont *** out like you did against TO

Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject:

Armedes wrote:

there are a couple of things that need to be said here.

1. william. stop it please. badmouthing others will only reflect on yourself
2. hannibal.. I've got back from wintersport yesterday and I've could never seen this coming you however could so why attack me? DB, you and evans stopping ST... wasn't my fault either.. so our alliance depleting in strength... no not really either there are a lot of strong new gifted players in my alliance
3. mighty i've got to agree and disagree like a respected man to another respected man

i'm disagreeing on the fact that PFIU is winning, we're still scoring highly on you guys and you are scoring on us. lesser than we on you. that besides I find it admirable that you guys are fighting, which actually isn't that hard to see since you also have good players like tee2 and metody
( especially that flag snabbing metody way to go buddy!)

metody is actually scoring quite even and you guys got our flag.

I've also got to dissagree with the fact that my alliance should be a joinage of good players, well that would be so before but now the newer players in my alliance have also gained quite the experience .

I'm however agreeing with you that we kinda we're acting like another TO for that I apologize.

4. Tee 2 , you're doing a fine job with your alliance keep up the good work, maybe the war will last quite long!

I now ask that this topic stays clean and no badmouthing is done, I reject it in my alliance and players and want them to show respect. I ask that you treat your alliance the same.

Nicely stated Armedes. After you get back your flag, we should have a meeting and see if we can pit some of your newer players against our new guys in controlled battles.
The war could continue under a set of guidelines that would benefit both our memberships.
If you PM me I can tell you how this whole scenario came to be as it is however I'll not publicly state things that you should really know about in your position as leader.
Respectfully,
T2
 Back to top »
Ratchet
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject:

Yaznak wrote:
Tee2 has helped me lots hes no fool

dont ever call him that
go find some idiot that wants to bash you
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject:

@william, nice to see you started again

@anon, thank you

@mighty, i want to apologise....got a bit carried away...
 Back to top »
Armedes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject:

see, things look a lot nicer if people treat eachother with respect.

hannibal don't worry we'll get the flag back, and recruiting I found neccesary to again fortify our position in stating we are no noobbashers.
otherwise, why don't you come back my friend and show them your force again!

so far i've recruited 3 new players.

tee2, I like your idea we should talk about that.

william, maybe we'll see you later:P

but where!
 Back to top »
Hannibal
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject:

My good friend Armedes

I give you till thursday the 12th to get our flag back.
Otherwise Friday the 13th of 2006 will be known as the day Kirby came back.....

Well hell that is a very nice day to come back.....have to think about it hehehehe
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject:

Hannibal wrote:
Otherwise Friday the 13th of 2006 will be known as the day SpaceTrace was ruined again

Back to top »
Commx
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject:

Ah well, it doesn't really matter that most of you seem to be shouting insults at eachother over some of your opinions. Take a look at the Top 10 in Relative Score. Then look at "Xerus".

As you can see my score makes me 7th Relative Score, and 11th "Normal" Score. That is for a first Evo in which I joined up with TLC.

Now can you say again that TLC is a bad alliance for beginning players without lying? I doubt it...
 Back to top »
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject:

Commx wrote:
Now can you say again that TLC is a bad alliance for beginning players without lying? I doubt it...

Well that is just score.

I never said TLC is bad for beginning players. I am sure Link and Kirbs can train you well. BUT there are other aspects about TLC that plain stink. Take a look at what I posted before:

Quote:
Vrictus wrote:
all this topic has identified is the players and fools who are jealous of TLC.

Well what about TLC is so precious or wonderfull to envy? I only see:
-some score, how about look at mine.

- I see masses of players, without masses of skills. Well don't want that.

- I see ignorant and unpleasant people. Dont wan't that either.

And then I haven't even said a word about the bashing issue
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject:

Vrictus wrote:

@mighty, i want to apologise....got a bit carried away...

It's all good bro...

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:35 am    Post subject:

Quote:
I give you till thursday the 12th to get our flag back.
Otherwise Friday the 13th of 2006 will be known as the day Kirby came back.....

I'd like to start a pool on what day Kirbs comes back. It really deserves a new topic I think to run a poll.

I think Kirbs will return Friday after school. I hope he does his homework first though.
Yep...this deserves a poll...
 Back to top »
Tough Guy
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject:

TLC is recruiting AGAIN?! How do you keep it organized with so many members.
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject:

It's called sub grouping.... you assign couple of players to each pro in the alliance... thats how it should be done.

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Armedes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject:

or the alliance is a good working group and 2 or 3 new players can easily be integrated in the group.. certainly in a warm welcome environment.

but where!
 Back to top »
Tough Guy
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject:

yeah, do you tell them you kill empty bases for points, and not succeed in doing it
Armedes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject:

tough guy.. flying saucers is merely recon work.....

read the manual kid

but where!
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » TLC recruiting.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: