Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Happy Christmas 2012!

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Happy Christmas 2012!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Happy Christmas 2012!

Hi ST, just dropping by to say happy Christmas to you all and hope you are all doing ok. Not sure how many of you guys are around anymore, but I still have very fond memories of this community from when I was just an irritating, immature 12 year old - its great to see it still in existence! I can't thankyou enough for being a mainstay throughout my formulative years.

In MicroJak's world, I am now 18 and I'm on my gap year before going to Southampton University to study for a degree in Politics. I passed my a levels (college education in the UK!) with an A* in English, an A in Politics and a B in History. I'm currently working as a librarian at the moment to save up for trips to Iceland, Canada and Costa Rica in the new year .

I've been through a great deal of things including a whole host of regretable ex-girlfriends (the last of which left me to join a convent) but I'm surrounded by wonderful people and decent prospects down here in the south of the United Kingdom so its all good .

I still have Lowvoice (mjx1) on Facebook and he seems to be doing very well with his media interests. I hope the rest of the world is suiting all of you and I especially hope you enjoyed the Olympics.

Right, now I'm going to down this G&T and watch a repeat of the Queens speech, so for now Merry Christmas spacetrace, and have a Happy New Year!
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject:

Heheey my favourite little dude! (Who is not so little anymore)
It looks like you're doing great and on your way to becoming a role model citizen.

Merry Christmas to you MJ, and to everyone else also : )

PS: MJ, don't forget to log in. We need every player right now
 Back to top »
ncaries
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject:

hey MJ!!!

merry christmas ... or more relevant now, happy newyear

please advertise ST in the library, we need players....desperately

reading books is no good, war is ( almost as good as Costa Rica, gogogo) !!!
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:38 am    Post subject:

Warmest Greetings to all of ST and may your battles be Merry !
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject:

How are you doing T2?
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject:

Hey Senor...all things considered, still on top of the grass...errr...snow, I'm doing good. I'll have to say that 2012 has been my toughest ever.

First, I was stricken with Guillain-Barre Syndrome then lost 2 uncles, an Aunt, my Father and a couple good friends this year. I had to close down my music store because I was unable to work.

But with that said, again, not complaining, death is the circle of life complete and health is something most of us tend to take for granted.

This has left little time to cruise throughout the Galaxy in a couple nice strong fleets.

I'll still log in and refresh my inventions cue and maintain my "active" status but I don't know what's been happening within the game itself.

One of these days I'll find time to go out and start harassing folks and take an active part .
As I mentioned earlier, I had to close down the music shop (finally moved out yesterday) and I've been trying to get a place (part of my house) set up to take over. Renovations for a guy who recently found himself physically disabled is a real challenge in a good sort of way. It keeps me out of physiotherapy.

I'm really hoping to be able to take a more active part in ST after I get things set up and running smoothly again. It should give me more time to worry about space battles instead of other more pressing things such as life in general.

I'll probably sneak in and play pirate until I get the lay of the battle fronts.

Everyone , post up in the forums regarding wars and battles as that is something that really does give a commentary as to what's exciting in the game.
it will help with recruitment as well. A vibrant and sometimes controversial banter within the forums really helps generate interest.

With that said (sorry...bet you will never ask again how I am
)
I hope everyone's New Year is filled with health and happiness and I'll see you guys out in Space...perhaps sooner than you think.
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject:

Oh a thread with my name mentioned.

I only came on because facebook informed me it was the travellers birthday

How we all doing? Some familiar names around I see

and yes film work is going well. I daresay I will be back in a few months posting trailers to things when all the edits are done.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject:

I'm pretty sure i speak for everyone when i say that I'm glad you're still with us T2 : )
That last year of yours sounds like something no one should go through.

As for all the exciting space battles, i'm afraid there's not many of those going on at the moment. I keep my researches up and duke it out with Buzzy once in a while, but not much else. All the bears are asleep, so to say.

Oh hey mjx1! : )

Cheers!
senor
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject:

Hi Senor and good to see you again too! - T2 glad you're still here!

Lowvoice - how are things going in Worcester? Went up there a few days ago myself. I can't wait to see your addition to recent British cinema with the likes of Skyfall and the Olympics Opening Ceremony!

Ncaries unfortunately I'm not sure there's much calling for MMORPG's in my local town library - the main users are deaf pensioners and women in failing marriages desperate for a dose of 50 Shades of Grey - however I guess it's always worth a shot .

I would log into the game, however I'd probably just cause more people to quit with my easy fighting tactics! We'll see, maybe if a few more of the old guys return.
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject:

I can train you to be the best, MJ
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » General Discussion » Happy Christmas 2012!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: