0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

tec_server
Technology Bot
Technology Bot

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: glueck

glueck (class 1 ship)

this ship is a tremendously powerful, flight-capable version of the demi-bomb: a photonic weapon capable of halving, but not destroying, the shields of spacecraft. when it activates, it destroys all other gluecks in your fleet before launching it\�s payload into the enemy\�s ranks. the remaining crew of the bomb platform return home, recycling the ship. when the demi-bomb then explodes, it halves the lifepoints of all enemy ships. (caution!) if this ship is engaged and prematurely activated amongst your own ships, it will have the reverse effect!

attack/life: 0/1
manpower: 200

researchtime: 2 d
buildingtime: 15 h

e-ray-technology
needed research:
science recycle methods

battle details:multiplies AP/LP by 1/0.5 of all ships of any ship-type in the enemy fleet in all classes
battlemessage: "demi-bomb is launched into the opposing fleet. it explodes"
(battle engine syntax: mod,enemy,all,all,all,*,1,0.5,demi-bomb is launched into the opposing fleet. it explodes, halving the shields of)
recycles itself in your own fleet in class 1, the targets are removed from the fight, but no points are won or lost.
battlemessage: "the crew of the demi-bomb platform return home."
(battle engine syntax: recycle,self,1,1,itself,the crew of the demi-bomb platform return home.,n)
cannot be reconstructed
(battle engine syntax: trigger_0_rec)
multiplies AP/LP by 1/0.5 of all ships of any ship-type in your own fleet in all classes
battlemessage: "the demi-bomb is prematurely activated and explodes in your own fleet! it halves ... ships"
(battle engine syntax: mod,self,all,all,all,*,1,0.5,the demi-bomb is prematurely activated and explodes in your own fleet! it halves)
multiplies AP/LP by 1/0.5 of all ships of any ship-type in your own fleet in all classes
battlemessage: "the demi-bomb is prematurely activated and explodes in your own fleet! it halves ... ships"
(battle engine syntax: mod,self,all,all,all,*,1,0.5,the demi-bomb is prematurely activated and explodes in your own fleet! it halves)
 Back to top »
ncaries
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject:

what causes it to explode in the own OR the enemyfleet?
Cloudgatherer
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject:

Ok I had a little trouble configuring the syntax for this one (I think the tech inventor has oldschool bugs in it) and at one point the constructor told me "please correct some data: there can be only one mod option for itself", so I wasn't able to add everything it was suppost to have.

Its syntax was SUPPOST to be set up like this:
I. It destroys all other of the same shiptype in own fleet.
II. It multiples the LP of all enemy ship's by 0.5.
III. It recycles if syntax II is successful.

IV. It is unreconstructable.
V. If it is "hit" by enemy fire it multiples the LP of your OWN ship's by 0.5.
VI. If it is "killed" by enemy fire it multiples the LP of your OWN ship's by 0.5.
VII. If it is "destroyed" by enemy fire it multiples the LP of your OWN ship's by 0.5.
VIII. If it is "modified" by enemy fire it multiples the LP of your OWN ship's by 0.5.

So, as it's name would imply it's ability is based on luck.

"One of God's own rejects. Some sort of high-powered mutant, not even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, but too rare to die."
 Back to top »
ncaries
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject:

in that case its not suited for me in this game
vyor
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject:

most of the ships are based on luck.
 Back to top »
Cloudgatherer
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject:

I tried not to over complicate this ship but that was hard to do. I wanted something that could shift the outcome of battle dramatically, either way. I figured that if the Champaigne Ship (a ship that can dramatically change the tides of a battle) exists then I could reasonably make this invention work; and the Champaigne doesnt potentially make the OTHER PERSON'S ships fire. A ship that can cause you a legendary win or an epic fail. Maybe this ship would be a little more balanced if it effected AP instead of LP? That could still accomplish the same purpose, I guess.

"One of God's own rejects. Some sort of high-powered mutant, not even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, but too rare to die."
 Back to top »
vyor
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:40 am    Post subject:

I personally like it.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » New Technology Inventions » glueck

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: