Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
CGC is fined 20000 points
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » CGC is fined 20000 points
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: CGC is fined 20000 points

we decided to fine the CGC Alliance 20.000 points, cause they are really doing too much work

we don want to have players around, that try to find every loophole and use it

one common sense rule is, that if you find a loophole, you HAVE TO REPORT it, otherwise it is treated as cheating.
(the latest action, that was too much was, that the CGC used a new lophole with banning and evoing out players in the flag game)

and Dragonlilly is not allowed to do any comments in the forum anymore, cause it doesent lead anywhere anymore and Dragonlilly is restricted to two posts a day.

please be respectful and understand.ot.

Admin

Last edited by admin on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject:

To not only let CGC take the blame , for things getting out of hand
I will give 2000 points from my personal score cause of inapropiate ( sorry if it written wrong ) writing in forum , so admin take 2000 points from my score plz .

Back to top »
admin
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject:

ok, connor, i did fine you 2000 also
 Back to top »
Breon
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Bugs

Hey admin you can take our remaining 11k or 12k points also. Why stop at 20k lol

Seriously the points don't disturb me its only a game. I would think you want to know what the holes are in the game and some day fix them vs saying that's cheating. To me that sounds like your extremely busy or you don't care to fix it. Most games have solid controls in place so you cant break or bend the rules. Personally Ive never seen a site with don't do this this is considered cheating because there's no programming to prevent it.

Personally admin I think your doing a awesome job with this game, However this is not all our fault because the programming allows it. You should bare some of the responsibility and some day fix it.
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject:

First of all thank you admin. As I have said to Failtrip on several times I do not see why Jack got punished for flaming in the forum and lily was made moderator. It doesn't make sense.
Second of all Connor you suprise me. That is very honourable of you and you have my greatest respect for ducting yourself those points.
Thirdly Breon what the programming allows and what the rules allow are two different things. The programming allows you to create multiple accounts doesn't mean the rules do. See a bug report it and you will be praised. See a bug abuse it and this type of thing will follow.
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zaphod
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: CGC is fined 20000 points

admin wrote:
one common sense rule is, that if you find a loophole, you HAVE TO REPORT it, otherwise it is treated as cheating.

this is the main point. if u find one, u have to report and not to use!
if admin don´t change it, he is too busy maybe.
this game don´t bring any kind of money to him. other admins would sell better ships maybe.
(NO ADMIN! don´t think about it... )
 Back to top »
dumenop
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:06 am    Post subject:

this is a war game. in war you are capable of doing what ever you want but you dont because there are rules. it isnt hard to obey rules. someone who accidentally bends some (key word: accidentally) isnt at fault, but people that exploit these loopholes should be (and are being) punished.

thanks admin for trying to make the game the best it can be for everyone
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » CGC is fined 20000 points
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: