Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Unbiased Mod?

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Unbiased Mod?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Unbiased Mod?

ilofuyci was made a mod today along with becoming a multihunter... I doubt he will be unbiased as he has said to me many of times that I should be banned or that I shouldn't be welcomed into this community and that CGC should also just leave... needless to say he is the one behind convincing Spocko to call off the NAP with CGC/WFS... so I ask... how does making him a mod help the situation... as he is against CGC/myself in all manners possible... I have admitted many of times that my posts and attitude on these forums have been out of hand... I even tried to stay away from the forums to stop the arguments which proved it wasn't 100% me... as the bickering still continued against CGC...

I feel that making ilofuyci a mod/multihunter that he will be biased against myself and the CGC... noone seems to realize that the CGC has been provoked with all the complaints against our style of game play and my actions on the forum... but as I said I left the forums for a bit only to see the complaints against CGC continue... which I didn't start... it appeared that many forgot that there is only 2 rules...

So needless to say... I'd suggest removing him as a mod/multihunter as he will be biased... or level the playing field by making a CGC member a mod/multihunter too... I guarantee that only the CGC's posts will be edited and everyone else will be 'let go'...
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject:

Keep him as a multihunter.

He has played the game longer and better than you,

and you can hardly speak about your own mod-status. You completely undermined my edits by re-vandalising your own posts, even when you were a mod.

He's already found one group of multies anyway. Don't knock him until he has proven your allegations correct.

You can't blame someone for not doing anything wrong, Lilly. You, out of all people, should know that.
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject:

I trust Ilo to a fair and ballanced Mod . CGC - Liily you lost your trustworthyness allong the time you played , abused your given mod power so dont think all will be the same`as you .
Also Ilo is a well balanced player who will handle his given powers properly .

Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Unbiased Mod?

ilofuyci wrote:
3/4/2009 12:04:01 AM Dan You know why I'm asking you to be banned, and you know why many other people are, as well

ilofuyci wrote:
3/4/2009 2:21:44 AM Dan I want you to leave.

ilofuyci wrote:
3/4/2009 2:27:30 AM Dan I wish you would leave ST.

ilofuyci wrote:
3/17/2009 10:32:14 PM Dan I wished you had a gun, but ST surely is better without you.

ilofuyci wrote:
3/17/2009 10:03:27 PM Dan Well, then it's for the best that you leave

yah... is this unbiased??
 Back to top »
ilofuyci
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject:

Lilly, if you guarantee that only CGC posts will be editted, then you are admitting only CGC posts will be breaking the rules.

I have no intent of specifically targetting your posts, if they don't deserve to be editted.

But as we have all seen, they tend to need it.

I am a multi-hunter, because you were fired in disgrace.

I am a mod, because even when I was telling you to not post, or even to not play, I was doing what I felt was best for Spacetrace.

If you are finding that many of your posts are being fixed, then by all means, stop breaking the rules.

Easy as that.

Jean Rostand 1894-1977
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject:

Must be a bummer.... somebody starts playing the game and then the one guy they decide to multi on turns out to be a multi-hunter.
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject:

What did you say to ilo to make him say back what he said, i dont care, i want yo to leave to, but showing what someone put without putting what you said in return is bad, makes them look bad, knowing you, you probably told him to go suck a dick and come over to some other game were you can beat him up.
 Back to top »
ilofuyci
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:35 am    Post subject:

Thankyou, Jack

I wasn't going to point that out, because I don't care to drudge through chat logs, but this, Lilly, is why cherrypicking quotes backfires.

Because people can only assume you didn't post the whole discussion, because it would work against you, not for you, so you only posted bits and pieces. But you aren't fooling anyone. Jack was on to you right from the start.

You even misquoted me on one of them. I said something along the lines of being unable to bring myself to say I wished you had a gun, after you threatened to shoot yourself, in some sort of misplaced rage/delusional guilt trip. My response was that I didn't wish you dead, simply not playing spacetrace, this coming after you told me your plans to make it no longer fun for everyone, starting with deleting the CGC multi thread.

I don't care if you think I'm biased or not. You'll have to prove it, if you want people to consider trusting you, again.

But I assure you, I will not abuse my job, as you did.

Jean Rostand 1894-1977
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:01 am    Post subject:

POST EDITED BY SELF: I had curse words in here because I was provoked... but in turn... I will quote your above post and send it to admin... as this is no way a mod should talk to the community... along with Jacks...
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject:

Along with mine? i dont remember talking to you, here come more lies!
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
What did you say to ilo to make him say back what he said, i dont care, i want yo to leave to, but showing what someone put without putting what you said in return is bad, makes them look bad, knowing you, you probably told him to go *** a dick and come over to some other game were you can beat him up.

this one
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:22 am    Post subject:

its funny they take out su.ck but not dick.

And yes i know that thats my post what about it?
 Back to top »
ilofuyci
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject:

Cute of you to put this topic in one of the spots where I can't edit it, lilly.

http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6560

Jack, rule 4. If you need to put a period in a word to be able to get it written, instead of asterisks, that's masking, and that is not allowed. Please edit that post. And I guess I have to take away that internet I gave you. Boo, Jack. Boo.

Lilly, Rule 9.

Though I'm sure we all feel that your idea of how a mod should behave, well, isn't exactly how a mod should behave. After all, that's why you no longer are one.

Don't be mad because I'm right. And if you have a problem with me, per rule 9, you bring it to me.

Jean Rostand 1894-1977
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:02 am    Post subject:

as I already feel that you biased... I don't have to bring anything to you as nothing much will change... your simply encouraging jacks behavior... which you know from our previous conversations that this winds me up... so your simply doing that to try and get me banned... HA... nice try... I'll take my complaints to admin as this will not happen...

and as for my behavior as a mod... yah well I know I was wrong but got a good laugh out of it and knew my privileges would be revoked... but I didn't mind... as I knew I'd be biased...
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Unbiased Mod?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: