Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Censors (CGC multi topic gone!!!)
Goto page 1, 2  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Censors (CGC multi topic gone!!!)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Censors (CGC multi topic gone!!!)

What the hell is up with all the topics and reply's getting erased?

I am a member numerous forums and administrator and moderator of a few and I've never seen this happen like this anywhere else!

what just happen to failtrips multi accusations? ... if you moderate, do it right damn it! don't go deleting whole topics just because you are too busy/lazy to respond to it.

when mods edit something there should be a clear sign of there fingerprint and what they have edited otherwise anyone could go edit anything they want! and I was a mod here so I know your mods aren't perfect!

if stuff gets locked there should be clear reasons like the multi has been confirmed, punishment set, topic closed

no topic or reply should be deleted under any circumstances. if something is against your rules it should be moderated and if something is off topic a warning should be issued. you are deleting the history of ST and it's alliances!

if you need help get more mods.. there all plenty of MJ's around willing to moderate and as long as there footprint is clear on what they have moded they can't scr*w up that bad (ex is edited by mr.fu*ck for bad language).

what ever you do, for god sake STOP DELETING SH*T

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:26 am    Post subject:

It's a very strange reaction to a valid posting
I have a very strong desire to rant here however, I'll just log off.
 Back to top »
ilofuyci
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:10 am    Post subject:

It was Lilly that deleted that thread. She told me on MSN just a while ago.

Lilly says (6:41 PM):
been playin it since 01 (some other game, not important)
anywho... I left a bang on my way out of ST
I deleted the CGC multi accusation thread
got tired of their nonsense

(...
blah blah blah
...)

Dan says (7:02 PM):
Well, then it's for the best that you leave. Nobody likes a poor sport.
Lilly says (7:03 PM):
all good I made my final exit by deleting the accusations thread

She's planning to leave the game anyway, so I would ask that any moderation privaleges she holds be revoked, before more harm can be done.

Jean Rostand 1894-1977
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject:

and to let the spacetrace community know...

I DELETED THE THREAD!! YES ME...

IT BECAME A BASH CGC THREAD...

We did nothing wrong...

we seen other veteran players using the same tactic over and over again... and nothing was ever said to them... so we thought it was OK... but OH GOD... CGC does it and everyone DEMANDS a reset... ya well a warning must be given first... and must allow the player to respond to the message or take action... We're sorry that this happened but we were only following the lead of such players like Conner, al12, and spock... just to name a few...

either way... your accusations against CGC are pathetic... especially since everyone can do it and not a word ever got said to them... if I knew that this such activity was not allowed and considered cheating I would've made about 10 reports on such activity from other players... but we had no clue as nothing was ever said or done to those other players...

so think what you want... I don't care...
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject:

Not likely as the only mods in general forum are failtrip, MicroJack and admin. so it was one of those 3 (most likely not failtrip as he had made the topic)

but if she was the one behind it then she was also the one that deleted my rant with her 2 weeks ago...

mods should not have delete privileges and should have clear foot pint

a point for history. arari and CGC were proved multies and there leader dragonlilly who was apparently given mod privileges (why someone annoying as DL would ever be allowed to moderate is beyond me) deleted the topic before leaving.

DL, get out of here punk.. I don't think anybody cares for you to be here loser. so go start up on another game and start a topic on how hard life is on you and annoy them and cheat your ass off and see how long you last there.

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:41 am    Post subject:

I'd like to leave ST but can't

as TOC holds our flag... and I can't delete my account...

oh well guess ya all will have to put up with me a bit longer...
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject:

Lilly was a moderator ??...that is almost as incredible as the bull crap lies she spreads.

THEN LEAVE YOU SORE LOSER. You twist things to suit your own warped view on this game. You cannot see the truth and have no desire to.
This game is much better off with you gone. I, for one will not miss you.
If I may Quote someone
GOOD Riddance Ass.Hole

!!!!!
If you can't leave...just don't bother logging in. That will make most here happy.
You have sowed enough seeds of dissent...LEAVE...WE DON"T WANT YOU.
NOW YOU HAVE MADE ME YOUR ENEMY. I WILL NOT GIVE YOU A MOMENTS PEACE UNTIL YOU ARE GONE !
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject:

Oh yeah here we go again , always the others that do the harm but you didn't do anything wrong . I would be happy when you are gone . I fought all members win some lost allot but cheating is cheating no matter how you turn this Lilly . I didn't used this tactic , so don't say we are following the lead like Connor .

Back to top »
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:12 am    Post subject:

DL is a moderator!?!?

WOW!!

This brought me one step closer to ending my stay here!!!
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject:

So that thread is deleted!?!

Me and MJ didnt do it and I wasnt aware DL was moderator.

EDIT:
On top of that multiing with that I found ,yesterday I gave a look at all CGCs account and found that they shared accounts!!!

Now Lilly with all your big and coloured letter.It was illegal what you did with arrari account.IF OTHER DOES IT ID DOESNT MAKE IT LEGAL,AND YOU ALL KNEW IT IT WAS ILLEGAL.
Besides no one did it to use for flag defence or another unfair advantage for their alliance especially in war time.If it would be used in such a manner believe me it would be noticed.

Now you will say that sharing accounts is also common practise in ST?
It is also fine to do it?

And who the hell gave you the right to delete threads in forum?!?!
If you were made a moderator you were giving a responsibility to this community not right to do what you want!!!No rule was broken in that topic and you havent had any valid ground to delete it!!!

Anyhow to another evidence I found of sharing account,which again I will post with those I had posted earlier.
Punishement:
I want CGCs erased from ST boards.It is an alliance that plays unfair and try to seek any opportunity to bypass the rules those that are written or unwritten.They have no playing spirit what so ever and I dont think they contribute to ST in any way other than negativity.
admin
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject:

sure no moderator may delete posts that are within the forum rules, she was not moderator, but in the multihuntergroup so she could edit in the multi forum, that was wrong.

i told her and it will not happen again, (i took her rights in the forum)
 Back to top »
zaphod
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
I'd like to leave ST but can't

hey lily. here we are again. you are doing what u can do best!
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject:

is there a prerequisite to be a cheater before you can join the multi hunter team?

Rob and now DL!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Marth Diro
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject:

TOC, don't give CGC their flag back before reaching 20%! pretending to leave ST could be another cheating Lilly-way to get the CGC flag back without fighting.

Lilly, please don't come back to ST if the next game-community wants to get rid of you!
and according to your "leave with a bang", i hope you doesn't have any weapons at home in reallife, i'm in worry for innocent people living near you.
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject:

It was pure accident that LV was on my IP... and Breon and I are dating... which admin is and has been aware of...

But just to prove it was pure accident... as we are not multies...The statement highlighted in red is the cause of the incident...

2/5/2009 4:37:44 PM matt hm senors goin past me at a neighbour

2/5/2009 4:37:52 PM Lilly ?

2/5/2009 4:38:06 PM Lilly copy/paste

2/5/2009 4:38:27 PM matt hyperjumpgate detected: 468/497/33 fleet 1
from red metal worker of petrograd (ETA 5 h 13 m) hyperjumpgate detected: 468/497/33 fleet 2 from red metal worker of petrograd (ETA 5 h 13 m) neighbour fleet detected: xxx/xxx/xx fleet 1 from Sasuke-Uchiha of Konoha V neighbour fleet detected: xxx/xxx/xx fleet 1 from Tranifige of Itronani Zeta

2/5/2009 4:38:57 PM matt Konoha O* Sasuke-Uchiha of Konoha V 583 xxx/xxx/xxx

2/5/2009 4:39:23 PM Lilly yah jump is only 300 LYs away

2/5/2009 4:39:27 PM Lilly = 1.5hrs

2/5/2009 4:40:05 PM Lilly he's 'farming' his points now lol

2/5/2009 4:40:12 PM Lilly that guys been offline for 2d+

2/5/2009 4:40:21 PM matt yea its jack09

2/5/2009 4:40:38 PM Lilly no jack is tranifige of Itronani Zeta

2/5/2009 4:40:53 PM matt according to his profile not

2/5/2009 4:41:00 PM matt take a look

2/5/2009 4:41:26 PM Lilly In-Game: Tranifige of Itronani Zeta

2/5/2009 4:41:43 PM Lilly http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2341

2/5/2009 4:41:56 PM matt upps my bad was lookin at the wrong profile lol

2/5/2009 4:42:14 PM Lilly send link for the one u were lookin at

2/5/2009 4:42:34 PM matt http://www.spacetrace.org/spacetrace.php?username= EDIT

2/5/2009 4:42:40 PM matt right next door

2/5/2009 4:43:20 PM Lilly eek... I just logged in as you with that link

2/5/2009 4:43:27 PM matt woops

** EDIT WAS MADE TO THE LINK THAT WAS USED AS SO NOONE WOULD BE ABLE TO ACCESS LV'S ACCOUNT - ADMIN HAS A COPY OF THE REAL LINK **
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject:

matt = LowVoice (sackboy) btw

and as for punishment give everyone involved a warning... like its supposed to be... it was a simple mistake... stuff happens... it was by far not intentional by any means... needless to say when I realized what exactly happened - I instantly logged out... hell I haven't even dared to try that link to see if it still worked or not... all I know is he was logged in, we were chatting it up on MSN I clicked the link not realizing he sent the wrong link and poof there I was sitting on his account... instantly logging out...

resetting of accts and such are for repeat offenders

I know this from being a multihunter...

Last edited by DragonLilly on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Sparks
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject:

The following was written before I saw DL's post however I have not deleted or edited it a) because there are certain necessary points and b) its too long and I cant be *****

Failtrip1 wrote:
EDIT:
On top of that multiing with that I found ,yesterday I gave a look at all CGCs account and found that they shared accounts!!!

Now you will say that sharing accounts is also common practise in ST?
It is also fine to do it?

Anyhow to another evidence I found of sharing account,which again I will post with those I had posted earlier.

Punishement:
I want CGCs erased from ST boards.It is an alliance that plays unfair and try to seek any opportunity to bypass the rules those that are written or unwritten.They have no playing spirit what so ever and I dont think they contribute to ST in any way other than negativity.

Failtrip be careful who u accuse because u are painting everyone in CGC with the same brush.

So what proof do u have that CGC members were sharing accounts!!

I have never and I WILL NEVER EVER give out my account details...why because I use the same password in ST (both ingame and forum) that I use on several other sites. SO I WOULD NEVER GIVE THAT INFO TO ANYONE!!!!

I find it highly unlikely also that Arari/Mii and N'secropud were sharing accounts either. So that leaves only Monte & DL. Considereing their relationships was as similar to Dave and Renee's if there is evidence they shared accounts I wont be surprised but neither do I condone their actions. Dave and Renee were sharing accounts ages ago and the situation was resolved and they havnt done so since....BUT I must say that they never got as much flack as DL is getting for this. But I would like to see the proof please.

Secondly I only became aware of the problem with Arari when I read that forum thread. As soon as I saw it, though I was defending him on the thread as I should and will do for any team-mate, I was also querying the situation with the rest of CGC to find out the truth.

However let me make a stand on one thing if u are deleteing/evoing ou t and u send ur remaining fleets to defend ur FC....then this move is a tactic...Just like the "drop to 2" tactic... If it is a unsportsman like tactic then in needs to be discussed NOT people screaming bloody murder.

HOWEVER I do not agree with what Arari did afterwards...he should have not logged back in to his old account when he created Mii of Wii. The old account would have disappeared almost immediately if not within a day. This actually would have hardly caused any effect on the war. But I will say that I am sorry for this action...and I am disappointed that this single action has tarnished everything that CGC has achieved war and score wise before.

That a punishment is warrent I agree. And as a CGC member I will take the the punishment with good grace though I have never multied or shared accounts when I was in CGC. [Infact tho I will admit, like so many noob and even people who were considered vets, when I started playing ST back in 2004 I did multi I did only the once when I first started. From 2005 onwards I have never used more than 1 account EVER!!!!]

The punishment has to be reasonable and not overblown. For example The whole of CGC cannot be blamed for one persons action ...AND ...since this is only a single action that occured only once then everything prior to this point in time should NOT be affect.

So a reasonable punishment would be along the lines of a ~10% decrease in alliance score (NOT a resetting as most of those points were gained legitamately). This 10% decrease is the average loss from if the CGC flag was captured when Arari defended the flag. And possibly some kind of individual punishment (which is not a ban) eg a reset.
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject:

I didnt say you were guilty of anything.I just said that I checked all CGCs accounts and found evidence of account sharing.Sorry for not making it clear but I was upset when I logged in.
I found you honest player.

However back to arrari situation...I dont know why this is still debating...1 player 1 account...end of story.He had two of them.It doesnt matter when did he logged in or not.They were still his accounts.

Accident...LOL...
There was a story when a man killed his wife and judge asked him what happened.
Man replies that it was accident,he was holding a knife in his hand and wife came and slipped over banana peel and fell directly on his knife.
So judge say;Ok I understand about first time but what about 11 times after.

About proof,i found it in IP history with multi tool.

And I have one more question about your attempt to grab a flag this night.

When was TF the merchant of menace near u account made?

I have reason to believe that CGCs again used same tactics but just this time using evoed out account for flag retrieval.

I however cant prove this yet because I dont know how clocks are synchronized in ST.
I have a screen shoot of this account being offline for 8 hours and I dont know when did attacks for flag actually begin.
If it is in 8 hour time frame then CGCs did it again!!!

Or I might add...Ups, I did it again!!!...

Will post all data once I found out about clock system in ST.

About punishment I dont care anymore.You can have your flag for all I care.Leadership of CGCs has proven that has no sportsman spirit,they are sore losers and I might add few other things but will restrain my self.

Sparks I know you are honest and good player but just found yourself in a bad time and place.Never had any grudge against you but I do have on some CGC members...

Whatever,do as you like....It was cheating on a grand scale.DL didnt gave Jack no chance why would a ST community give her any?
admin
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject:

you are writing too many words

but it seems noone was really cheating... just bending the rules

now i posted this:
http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6707
and from now on it will be cheating to use the old account to help the new one.

this topic is closed
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject:

Strangely, this topic is again open.

Unfortunately, the damage is already done.

There is getting to be too many inconsistencies for me to enjoy this game anymore.
EDIT TO MODS
Please put the results of the Punishment poll here where it belongs.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Censors (CGC multi topic gone!!!)
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: