CGC vs XYZ
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » CGC vs XYZ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: CGC vs XYZ

Lol no wonder all the war crap is spewing all over the forum, there's not a topic about it.

Well here it is. Here you can post battle reports and talk about the war.

For all those out of this loop this war is a bunch of inexperienced newbies vs CGC I'm joking I adapted it from something I heard on Mock the Week. (It was originally Hugh Dennis talking about football saying Soamil vs England a group of rank amateurs against Soamil) Mj might know what I'm talking about.

Seriously though keep the flaming down to a bare minimum. It's the norm for there to be a topic on war so be mature
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:02 am    Post subject:

Good idea Lowvoice.
Go CGC.... you can whip that upstart "Zipper" gang of hooligans.
It looks like a fair fight with 6 vs. 6 players per team.
Lets see some battle reports...give the rest of us something to talk about.
 Back to top »
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject:

I have a BR i want to share...

your fleet 3 fights against fleet 2 from space for rEnt at asd/bsl/mn
06.02 08:00:53 - your fleet arrived
06.02 07:36:01 - the enemy fleet arrived

yours: 1 ship
class 4:
1 mothership (0/1000, 320 MP)

enemy: 1 ship
class 4:
1 mothership (0/1000, 320 MP)

- click here to see the complete battlereport -

summary:
your losses:
-

enemy losses:
-

score: 0
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:59 am    Post subject:

F.U.C.KIN RIDICULOUS...

9 F.U.CKING FLEETS on one newbie (1st evo) mind you...

hyperjumpgate detected:
fleet 2 from The Witness of SilentWatcher (ETA 1 h 38 m)
hyperjumpgate detected:
fleet 3 from The Witness of SilentWatcher (ETA 2 h 4 m)
hyperjumpgate detected:
fleet 1 from Zaphod*Brox of Jaffa*Prime (ETA 3 h 8 m)
hyperjumpgate detected:
fleet 2 from Zaphod*Brox of Jaffa*Prime (ETA 3 h 7 m)
hyperjumpgate detected:
fleet 3 from Zaphod*Brox of Jaffa*Prime (ETA 2 h 41 m)

hyperdrop warning:
flight vector passes your planet:
fleet 1 from Lots of NothinG (distance: 8 sectors)
fleet 2 from Lots of NothinG (distance: 8 sectors)
fleet 3 from Lots of NothinG (distance: 8 sectors)

a cloaking signature of a medium fleet detected
 Back to top »
Achilles
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject:

What are you mad about?!?!?!

Those fleets are coming in staggered! Get a dsp up right away, and you get to fight them one at a time.

I have no stake in this war at all, and I am friends with most of XYZ, but have your n0ob message me ingame, Ill give him some pointers.

1st Commander of SBR Team 9
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject:

achilles - I'm pissed off because these fu.cking vets of this game have no fucking decency whats so ever... its fu.cking attacks like this that makes them quit... I know the CGC goes out and quote on quote 'farms' for our points but we NEVER double team let alone triple team newbs... let along wipe out their bases so they can't research...

and as for offering assistance... no thanks... I'm trying to convince him to stick with ST at the moment but I can see why he doesn't want to ... this is complete fu.cking crap... I never thought I'd see 3 veteran players on a 1st evo player... I can expect maybe a triple team on some of our other more experienced players but not our newest player whose 1st evo...
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject:

and my messages get deleted because of things like this, have that noob do what i did, learn fast and kick the shit out of those vets.
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject:

This can happen Lilly when someone is running away for battle , the "brave " that stay get the heat , see there is where you miss the point of leading your alliance in a war

Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:12 am    Post subject:

Connor McCloud wrote:
This can happen Lilly when someone is running away for battle , the "brave " that stay get the heat , see there is where you miss the point of leading your alliance in a war

maybe he got scared... HE'S FIRST EVO... and the only thing he thought of was to save his ships... its still very immoral of XYZ to even think of doing this to a FIRST EVO newb... in war or not... it actually makes us think less of you all as an alliance... and less of a reason to want to fight you all cause of your dirty play since we have vouched to play fair this era...
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject:

yes, this war is unfair. XYZ has 6 experienced players, most of whom can indeed be called vets. CGC in the other hand has 6 low to average skilled players. but do i care? no.

i have a question though. what do you think, what makes 6 of current top players of spacetrace gang up against a weaker alliance? I mean i didn't have to invite anyone to XYZ. When the word got out that there is a war against CGC vets flooded into my alliance.
So why would such force unite?

I know the answer. Do you?

hint: it has nothing to do with XYZ being the most awesome alliance in ST history.

Back to top »
zaphod
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject:

playing the first evo. and comming into such a war against vet players... wow. there are lots of things i can learn from this.
and if i feel sad and unmotivated cause vet players are too strong for me, i can leave this ally and go inside another. it´s a war ally vs ally, not ally vs a single player.

do i remember right? MJ, u did this sometimes ago, right? and the war stopped at you.
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject:

zaphod wrote:
playing the first evo. and comming into such a war against vet players... wow. there are lots of things i can learn from this.
and if i feel sad and unmotivated cause vet players are too strong for me, i can leave this ally and go inside another. it´s a war ally vs ally, not ally vs a single player.

do i remember right? MJ, u did this sometimes ago, right? and the war stopped at you.

Yeah, I quit.. whatever war it was. I probably quit all of them.

It's rather demoralising to see a score you took ages to build up be wiped away incredibly easily by vets.

So I quit, and look where I am now?

But on a serious note, I think I would learnt a lot quicker if I'd have put on a brave face and got through the bloody thing, instead of quit like an old aged dog that's about to be castrated. It makes sense.. even if you don't win, everybody knows you for what you are - a loser, but not a coward.
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject:

YOU ALL BI.TCH ABOUT US FARMING NEWBS AND YOUR DOING IT TO OUR NEWB 10X'S WORSE THEN WE EVER DID IT TO ANYONE...

FUC.KIN RIDICULOUS... YET PATHETIC...

ITS ALL GOOD AND FINE WHEN YOU ALL DO IT BUT WHEN WE DO IT... YOU ALL B!TCH... FU.CK OFF...

NO FU.CKING WONDER WE DON'T WANT TO FIGHT THIS FUC.KIN WAR...
 Back to top »
zaphod
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject:

we are vets and most of us are older players, but we are not blind. normal lettters will do it too.
 Back to top »
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject:

MicroJak wrote:
zaphod wrote:

Yeah, I quit.. whatever war it was. I probably quit all of them.

It's rather demoralising to see a score you took ages to build up be wiped away incredibly easily by vets.

So I quit, and look where I am now?

But on a serious note, I think I would learnt a lot quicker if I'd have put on a brave face and got through the bloody thing, instead of quit like an old aged dog that's about to be castrated. It makes sense.. even if you don't win, everybody knows you for what you are - a loser, but not a coward.

Your not a loser if you lose.You cant win at everything and also cant lose at everything.
If you give your best out of you I dont see a reason why would you be a loser.What would it happen if everyone owuld start wining.
ilofuyci
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject:

Failtrip1 wrote:

Your not a loser if you lose.You cant win at everything and also cant lose at everything.
If you give your best out of you I dont see a reason why would you be a loser.What would it happen if everyone owuld start wining.

Yes. Yes!
To these wise people you listen!

You only lose if you don't learn from your mistakes.

And sometimes, you have to look on the bright side. Sure, in this case, things aren't looking too bright, but there's always, if not a bright side, at least a less dark side.

So, having 9 incoming fleets, well, it's a stretch, but just leave the base. Then let them hit and utterly destroy an empty base.

Then make fun of them for it. Get on the forum and shout about how brave they are. Make sure to include obvious sarcasm.

Then, since you know where all their fleets are, that means THEIR bases are empty, so go hit their bases.

Don't brag about that part, though.

Then once that operation is over, make sure to share battle reports, and go over what you could have done, what you should have done, what you would have done, and plan what to do next.

And, well, it takes two to tango, or whatever expression you prefer, and I don't know how this war started, or why, but if you're giving it your best, and can honestly say that, and are just overmatched, ask for a truce.

There's no shame (well, at least, if you tried your best) in admitting you're beat.

Especially if you can admit it.

So just do what you can, and when it's obvious it's over, ask for peace.
Might not happen as soon as you'd like, but eventually, you'll get left alone.

Then, prep for the next fight.

Also, take a look at the high score list, and try to keep in mind that everyone on that list was a newbie once, got bashed, many times, still might, they all have made dumb mistakes, been beaten, have lost, all of that.

You're a vet when you stick with it, despite all that.

Learn from your mistakes. Don't expect not to make mistakes.

Good luck.

Jean Rostand 1894-1977
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: Jokes

Two vets are walking down a street when they see a newbie. One vet says to the other "If vet three was here we might be able to attack him"

Two vets fly past a planet in protection one vet says to the other "A new player - alert the others we'll come back here tomorrow and destroy everything"

What's the difference between the US army and a vet

One uses NATO to outnumber a weaker oponent and the other one just does it.

What's the difference between the US government and a vet.

One thinks its superior to everyone else. The other knows its not but is willing to cheat to beat them.

What's the difference between Grange Hill and a vet

Grange hill made a campaigne about how you shouldn't do drugs and then did them thenselves and vets make a campaign about how you shouldn't cheat then cheat themselves.
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject:

wow mjx, do you hate america? and so what if vets hit noobs, part of the GAME, get over it and fight back you pussy.
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject:

I don't hate America, I hate the government well not Obama the old government of Bush. I hate most governments to be fair, although Gordon Brown hasn't pissed me off that badly lately

Also if you're reffering to the NATO gag. I hate the way your government uses NATO to get Britiain to do what it wants.

Meh.
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject:

Are you still holding a grudge form 1776? we are your allies and help you guys all the time, and here you still complain, your government mad every many mistakes back then and soon lost their control over things and started to crumble and now we help you guys since the turn of the century and here you bitch about how we do stuff to you, , hmm, maybe you should think about all the stuff that the US has done for you and the rest of the world.
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » CGC vs XYZ
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: