Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Letters to the Editor - Eye In The Sky
Goto page Previous  1, 2
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » GNN Breaking News » Letters to the Editor - Eye In The Sky
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject:

Jack,

I was already speaking with their alliance leader Mare about this... he said he already helped them... and a matter of fact, Tia asked me at one point why I was attacking her like I was... and I replied to her something in regards to building the same setups over and over again and to take advice from her leader... with no reply of course... I know Mare has tried till he was blue in the face with counters and help but none of his help was taken...
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject:

the thing with TOC is very fishy. I'm not going to accuse anyone of anything, but if you'd see the same stuff as i've been seeing from my dsp's on CGC bases you would agree that it's very strange.

today Tia and b503 drove straight into Lilly's swank. Tia had 3 fleets with the exact same setup (225 50 10 1) and b503 had one fleet with a similar setup. and voila, CGC got 4k+ points.

this alliance plays spacetrace for the very wrong reasons. i have no respect for them whatsoever.
CGC will go down. with their farming it will just take a bit longer.
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject:

um, of course I'm going to race them to the arrival point when they give a 10 hour ETA ... don't you normally do this with any of your incomings...
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject:

Achilles wrote:

Besides that, it is great to see all these familiar names again! T2, Connor, Mare, MJ, and yes, even Mightygod!

I don't think I've ever been mentioned as a 'familiar name' before . You must bad memories of me if you last logged in 2 years ago

Anyhow, welcome back Achilles .
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject:

First thing is first :
ToC

I created ToC for fun ,this for me isnt the same as wining.If that would be the case I would still be alone in my alliance and probably a little bit higher on score boards then I usually end up with 50k or so minus.
4 members in ToC are there from the almost very beginning of the alliance.I recruited at least on of them from TF for the rest I cant remember when or how they joined.
They also lead ToC when I was in TO and I get back when that garbage took over.
Anywho I gave all the pointers,tips,setups everything what newbie needs to start to understand a game.But when there was no improvement from the squad I said to myself,why bother If they enjoy playing this game like they do let them.So not much interaction was made between me and rest of the ally.All wars they started I didnt get involve in it.Always was just an adviser no one usually did listen.
So Senor to say something is fishy of ToC giving points away to CGC I can assure there isnt.We give points to anyone who is willing to take.

Second thing:
Lilly
You say XYZ is bashing you and you can get the upper hand.
But still you outnumber them 5:3(dunno if this has changed by no but when most of the things happened that was the case).
But when you were outnumbered you were all over forum how this game is bashing newbies.
But yet you bash my newbies,which you say they arent because
they are all in they 3rd and more evo .And again when someone attacks you,you say despite that this is your 2nd and being no.1,that you are a newbie that still is learning.
So if I owuld be to join that rumble you had with Tia and rest of them you would say that you again is being bashed ands not being able to do researches etc.

You cant change your shoes everytimes tides turn against you.
When you are taking Tia down thats fine,because they arent newbies,which clearly they are and that makes you vet.
But when you are being attacked then suddenly you are a newbie who has a lot to learn.

1. You cant learn if all you use is swank!You especially cant learn if you delete every time you loose a battle.
You learn throe failure.
2.You cant play this game other than attack or be attacked.Its the only way how to play this game.If dead account doesnt strike back that doesnt mean that that account was made just so you can harvest points.It was made so some player could also strike someone.
So If you hit people what makes you or your alliance so special not to be hit?
If you want to play peaceful game go and play colony game.You can be first there also.
But if you attack for points then be prepared to be attacked!And when you do have some plan to bite back ,dont just whine and how everyone is hating you and wanting your base down.Its your fault its down.

I really dont mind when mine lose.If thats fun for them fine by me.I have my fun in this game and that isnt collecting points because that is quite boring.Its quite more exciting to shake Achilles pants at score planet for 1 point them to take 4 k from inactive one.
I also tried to help you,gave you few setups but all you did was whine how long does it takes to be so far with researches.

Well in any case Im very disappointed in how things turned out to be.Im even more disappointed that game has changed because of you whining.And sadly it changed to worse rather than better.All this mambo jumbo admin made was for nothing.So you can again whine howyou cant move your FC even so you have 2 members more and even so you have 2.5k MP more?

Admin there was like ton of things you should do in this game and you choose the one that spoiled it?

Blah....
Ace
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject:

anyone bother reading the garbage above me?

senor I can assure you tia and core TOC are honest players... I would know, I played with them for a while. so it must have been a co-incident

Mighty.
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject:

I also tend to think that TOC is NOT deliberately farming out to CGC.
I too have had alliance members who were insistent on doing "their own thing" despite how hard someone tried to steer them right.

I also see Faltrip1's point by just playing onward without regard to alliance score and concentrate on his personal score.

If his "horse's" don't want to drink, he cannot make them ...only show them where the water is.
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject:

As Failtrip, Mighty, T2 and Lily have already stated there is nothing funny going on with TOC.

I do not know why the bottom ranking alliance wishes to throw points at the top but they did declare war on us and they have been attacking us a hell of a lot more than we have been attacking them. They use the same fleet setup everytime without learning that we already know how to counter a basic setup so overall it is up to them what they do we're not going to give them points for no reason.

Trust me on this as a member of CGC I have access to all information and as a honest member of ST I would report if something dodgy was happening.
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject:

i believe you. no worries; )
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject:

Dragonlilly is owned once more , allready twice in a week she deleted her account only attacked once and 1 time giving hyperdrop warning and puff she is gone again . well have to wait till she blows her new account again by hitting the funpart of TOC .

Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject:

Connor McCloud wrote:
Dragonlilly is owned once more , allready twice in a week she deleted her account only attacked once and 1 time giving hyperdrop warning and puff she is gone again . well have to wait till she blows her new account again by hitting the funpart of TOC .

She's currently experimenting with different races in order to learn the game better as she is still a new player. Her new account is E-ray and she is currently experimenting with e-ray tech.
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject:

mjx1 wrote:
Her new account is E-ray and she is currently experimenting with e-ray tech.

my new account is Kazuuula... I know Myc pretty well... and wanted to get away from swanking... so I've went with Kazuuula because I am 'partially' familiar with those ships along with the myc ships... but wanted to learn a bit of eray too... if resetting to try and learn is wrong too... then I don't know how you all expect us to learn... but I am going to give this race a fair try and stay away from swanks... I just hope that the vetern players will see that I am trying to learn new things and not bash my RC over and over again - not allowing me to learn anything... that's all I'm asking... I'm not asking NOT to be attacked but just let me have some chance of learning... but I doubt you all will...
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject:

Ah my mistake. Yes so if the enemy could withstand not destroying Lilys RC eevrytime it gets built that would be tickertyboo.
 Back to top »
Galactic News Network-GNN
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject:

Although it is nice to see so many letters to the editor, please keep irrelevant posts in other forums.

The letters to the editor section should only include comments and questions, or suggestions for GNN Eye In The Sky articles, so please, keep it this way .

Any more posts of this kind will be deleted.

Thanks,

GNN

Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:57 pm    Post subject:

Galactic News Network-GNN wrote:
Although it is nice to see so many letters to the editor, please keep irrelevant posts in other forums.

The letters to the editor section should only include comments and questions, or suggestions for GNN Eye In The Sky articles, so please, keep it this way .

Any more posts of this kind will be deleted.

Thanks,

GNN

You put this one here for us to discus you cut it out of the original remember

Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject:

The problem is I have been flying over 13h to get there and then Lilly deleted that is what S.U.C.K.S the most the fly for nothing.
I don't mind if she is experimenting new races , she is killing my battle time like this

Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » GNN Breaking News » Letters to the Editor - Eye In The Sky
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: