Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
abab wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
abab wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:
Good god women, your thirty years old, look at yourself, you look like a fool.

30 ... haha... try again...

judging by that pic i saw of you at clints house i think she is like 38

what pic you lieing fuck... you never seen a pic...

haha yes i did you just didnt know. whops
lol
maybe 36

Forgot about that cord, ya that was wierd, good he likes you for who you are, mayber you should focus more own him then ST.

would I ever... but we met on this game and this is something we do together and enjoy... plus being 800 miles apart is kinda hard to see each other every day...
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:
seriously, i think you need a life, take Duragos advice, hes a good witted person, and i have to say being in his alliance, i learned a lot, more than i ever would from you, and i have to say, Zaphod, is a way better person and player than you, if you ever want to be a good ST player, talk to him.

Durago is an ***... that I will never consider level headed... dude is on some mad drugs and is sick minded... his comments are absurd and not needed... I've never gone with a personal attack on anyone... I've always been argumentative about the game... and as for Zaphod... I've talked to him a bit... I've blown up his base a few times... even got a compliment from him in regards to showing him how to swank with missile Launchers... so yes he's good but everyone has a weakness... I personally don't have any issues with Zaphod...

Once again, dont bullshit me, if you ever looked at Durago's messages he has the most sense in this forum, he is the most steady person here, in real life is what i mean, and i bet you Zaphod was just fucking with you, he could take your shit out anytime he wanted.
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:10 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:
seriously, i think you need a life, take Duragos advice, hes a good witted person, and i have to say being in his alliance, i learned a lot, more than i ever would from you, and i have to say, Zaphod, is a way better person and player than you, if you ever want to be a good ST player, talk to him.

Durago is an ***... that I will never consider level headed... dude is on some mad drugs and is sick minded... his comments are absurd and not needed... I've never gone with a personal attack on anyone... I've always been argumentative about the game... and as for Zaphod... I've talked to him a bit... I've blown up his base a few times... even got a compliment from him in regards to showing him how to swank with missile Launchers... so yes he's good but everyone has a weakness... I personally don't have any issues with Zaphod...

Once again, dont bullshit me, if you ever looked at Durago's messages he has the most sense in this forum, he is the most steady person here, in real life is what i mean, and i bet you Zaphod was just fucking with you, he could take your *** out anytime he wanted.

durago is stupid and not the brightest crayon in the box as he didn't even realize that he just hit the CGC FC with HQs and probably doesn't even realize that the CGC FC just dropped the alliance to 2 right before his attack... HAHA...
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:14 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:

Once again, dont bullshit me, if you ever looked at Durago's messages he has the most sense in this forum, he is the most steady person here, in real life is what i mean, and i bet you Zaphod was just fucking with you, he could take your *** out anytime he wanted.

durago is stupid and not the brightest crayon in the box as he didn't even realize that he just hit the CGC FC with HQs and probably doesn't even realize that the CGC FC just dropped the alliance to 2 right before his attack... HAHA...

Ya thats because, hes not a coward like you, he fought fare and square and you cheated, yes cheated, you dropped a member so you cant get beaten, fucking coward. hes a lot better person than you.
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:

Ya thats because, hes not a coward like you, he fought fare and square and you cheated, yes cheated, you dropped a member so you cant get beaten, fucking coward. hes a lot better person than you.

Ha! you find the context that calls that cheating... I haven't found it written so therefore its not against the rules which wouldn't be cheating... its part of the game... deal with it ha...
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 am    Post subject:

never said were it can be used though, so therefore its a cheat.
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:

in gaming if its not stated that you can't - then you can... until it gets written this will be a strong tactic used by many alliances... as this was also used by the mighty TO...

this is just one of those tactics that p!sses people off... it might be frowned upon yes but its not cheating... obviously you haven't spent much time gaming...
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:

in gaming if its not stated that you can't - then you can... until it gets written this will be a strong tactic used by many alliances... as this was also used by the mighty TO...

this is just one of those tactics that p!sses people off... it might be frowned upon yes but its not cheating... obviously you haven't spent much time gaming...

Haha, fuck off, ive spent more time gaming then your entire family and friends put together, and just because its not stated that you cant use it doesnt mean you can, in halo just because its not stated that you cant lag doesnt mean you should so fuck off, spend more time gaming and when you get over hmm, lets 1000 hrs in gaming, come back with a better fight.
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
Jack09 wrote:

Haha, fuck off, ive spent more time gaming then your entire family and friends put together, and just because its not stated that you cant use it doesnt mean you can, in halo just because its not stated that you cant lag doesnt mean you should so fuck off, spend more time gaming and when you get over hmm, lets 1000 hrs in gaming, come back with a better fight.

yah video games... haha... I've spent 12 years gaming with online games... so yah the rules are a bit different then video games...
 Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject:

i play online games you dumbass, halo is multi, lotr is multi, cod is multi, coc is multi, deicide is mulit, 2 moons is multi, do you want me to go on or are you aware that some things are wrong even if it says there not, is it a law to cheat on your boyfriend no, but are you supposed to do it no. same thing
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject:

Jack09 wrote:
i play online games you ***, halo is multi, lotr is multi, cod is multi, coc is multi, deicide is mulit, 2 moons is multi, do you want me to go on or are you aware that some things are wrong even if it says there not, is it a law to cheat on your boyfriend no, but are you supposed to do it no. same thing

again, your not supposed to no but it angers people ... exactly what dropping an alliance down to 2 is... its just something that p!sses people off... its not cheating... cheating on your BF or GF isn't written and no your not supposed to but when you do it just p!sses people off... its not written that you can't thats why people do it and thus p!ssing people off... if it was written then noone would do it... thus making our tactic just something that p!sses people off... and not against any rules

I would never cheat, steal or lie IRL but a web-based war game... anything goes as long as its not written...
 Back to top »
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject:

imho admin should do something about that dropping to two to save your flag bug. yes, i think its a bug and was not intended to be used as it it used currently. its just one more thing that adds to the "superiority of the elite" in spacetrace with little chance for any newb alliance to do anything because there are so many loopholes and details they have to know when facing a stronger alliance. id suggest the alliance keeps the ability to lose a flag for at least 12 hrs after dropping to 2.
 Back to top »
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject:

I don't have the patience to read 4 pages that were writtin in 1 day...
But this is a war game. TO brings drama and it keeps the game from being boring.

X: The "Warriors of the Fallen Star" era

4. SpaceTrooper of Upenix score 16239 relative 16226
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject:

Nice a war going on , intresting
But do me (us all) a favour quit to qoute eachother , it makes it less intresting to read .

Back to top »
Jack09
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject:

Yes i agree, now that i look at it, pyramiding is gay as fuck, but this whole fourm is senseless, LILLY YOUR NOT PLAYING, HENCE YOU CANNOT DECLARE WAR ON NOONE DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOUR LEADER OF THE COALITION OF GALACTIC COWARDS, YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO DECLARE WAR ON ANYONE, SO STOP WHINING AND DEAL WITH YOR OWN LIFE, OH AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, THE NS ARE WAY BETTER PLAYERS THAN YOU, AT LEAST THEY DIDNT START THIS FLAG SHIT THEY FOUGHT FAIR AND SQUARE TILL YOU STARTED THIS ALLIANCE DROPPING SHIT, THEN THEY STARTED IT, SO DONT GO CALLING THEM "COWWARDS" WHEN ALL YOU DO IS HIDE BEHIND THE WFS AND OTHER PEOPLE TO SAVE YOUR OWN ASS.
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » old topics » The CGC VS. Lycans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: