Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Change of war :D
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zaphod
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
so I'd recommend keeping your nose out of something that never involved you and you have no clue about any of the history behind the battle... that message you replied to was directed for srict to understand ... as I'm sure he does... hence the direct quote on his previous remark...

oha, u can have friends...

if your comment was only for srict, then use the pm possibility and not the forum. you know what a forum is for? i think not, if you just want to have a one on one situation.
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject:

zaphod wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
so I'd recommend keeping your nose out of something that never involved you and you have no clue about any of the history behind the battle... that message you replied to was directed for srict to understand ... as I'm sure he does... hence the direct quote on his previous remark...

oha, u can have friends...

if your comment was only for srict, then use the pm possibility and not the forum. you know what a forum is for? i think not, if you just want to have a one on one situation.

wanna see ML's again Jolly... I mean Zaphod*Brox of Jaffa*Prime or Pedro... yah well... too bad you decided not to join us... after consideration based on your thoughts... we did end up taking the requirement away for colonization... but you wanted to be with your TO buddies just like Wiz who still can't admit he's playing under the name ABC of 123... who also joined D2T... but there's a good chance of CGC teaming up with TO when it returns as Shade and I spoke while he was in the CGC... how you all think I learned the tactic of dropping to 2... noone better then Shade...
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
zaphod wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
The CGC is long overdue for a visit to FL bases...

if my investigations are right, then FL has just 1 member right now. so u cannot call it an alliance. call his name, it´s easer to understand that the ally CGC will attack one person.

wow... you got that all wrong... as this battle with CGC/FL was going on before the CGC had to turn its attention to the NS war... so I'd recommend keeping your nose out of something that never involved you and you have no clue about any of the history behind the battle... that message you replied to was directed for srict to understand ... as I'm sure he does... hence the direct quote on his previous remark...

MIND YOUR OWN BUIZ - COMMENT NOT INTENDED FOR YOUR REPLY... THX

And that my fellow SpaceTracer's is just how easy a war can start..... I think that many have said that same thing, maybe in a slightly different way and ended up wishing that had been just a tad bit nicer to others instead of being rude all the time.

seriously if DL, you claim that offline you are a nice person, if that is true, then quit being a fake on here and treat others with respect. Zaph did nothing wrong, and telling people to mind there own biz is rather a lame thing to say on a forum about the game they are involved in playing.... this is zaph's biz.

sheesh

IT"S ALL OUR BIZ.......

oh i forget... the sun revolves around you.. so never mind you wont understand anything i said anyway
Walking Jack
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject:

what is a BIZ
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject:

Senor wrote:
he doesn't have an alliance. imp and conner already signed up for my crew. negotiations with shade, gorth and base are in progress. metody told me he'd think about it, but made no promises. renee might join also. i think we have a solid thing going here. bang!

Errrr, Senor... you know i love you... but don't talk such crap... we never had such a conversation...
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Change of war :D
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: