Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
The rising of the CGC... NS vs. CGC/WFS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » The rising of the CGC... NS vs. CGC/WFS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ncaries
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject:

omg, it true, cgc is back to two again.

dear lily, here a (last) advice i suppose it suites you:

In case there is a change (even a smal one) your fleets or base get involved in a battle: delete your account and stop playing ST

al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject:

Talkng about being cowerd, after two fly overs on ncaris I had to level the base to catch his attention. And he's only been by mine once( without success). I was looking forward to one hit a day like when I fought FG with NS and kaikaze6 was my neighbour. But I had 1 battle at ncaris after 3 fly overs and 1 visit at my base.... Am I as scary as Shade or is there a nother factor I am over looking?
And what has happend to darth miro? He just evo'd and now deleted the new account? You aren't going over to some cowerdice tactics to keep our flag are you? I sure hope not after we gave the good example last era how it should be done( I don't think you need a reminder for that )

X: The "Warriors of the Fallen Star" era

4. SpaceTrooper of Upenix score 16239 relative 16226
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject:

ncaries wrote:

In case there is a change (even a smal one) your fleets or base get involved in a battle: delete your account and stop playing ST

WOW a bit slow are we? The CGC has been down to 2 for almost 12 hrs already - lol... as I said you all WILL NOT be getting our flag... I am using the knowledge I have gained to work a great tactic against a force that is obviously overpowering us not only by numbers but knowledge as well...

Oh and to mention Cowards... - devil aka Cup of Coffee restarts as soon as he's found... how ironic... you wanna play dirty tricks sure we'll play dirty tricks... just wait till you don't know any CGC members anymore... oh who will you hit with the alliance invaders now...
 Back to top »
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject:

al12 wrote:
Talkng about being cowerd, after two fly overs on ncaris I had to level the base to catch his attention. And he's only been by mine once( without success). I was looking forward to one hit a day like when I fought FG with NS and kaikaze6 was my neighbour. But I had 1 battle at ncaris after 3 fly overs and 1 visit at my base.... Am I as scary as Shade or is there a nother factor I am over looking?
And what has happend to darth miro? He just evo'd and now deleted the new account? You aren't going over to some cowerdice tactics to keep our flag are you? I sure hope not after we gave the good example last era how it should be done( I don't think you need a reminder for that )

Tell me al, what good example was that? Pretending to be friends, and then take our flag?
Like now, pretending to be friends again, and then attacking me out of the blue? (and that was done already a few times to me!!)
well, enough is enough
and about miro evoing, and getting a new account, that is our business, the reason, we don't discuss it outside the alliance, and i can tell you, there are more players evoing, one of them real soon, as it does in your alliance, sepp was the last, or one of the...
and btw al, i'm sure that ncaries isn't that scared, it's just that in the alliance we have to do other things, i'm sure you understand, and agree ...don't worry, you'll be visited, sooner or later!...
ncaries
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
ncaries wrote:

WOW a bit slow are we? The CGC has been down to 2 for almost 12 hrs already - lol... as I said you all WILL NOT be getting our flag... I am using the knowledge I have gained to work a great tactic against a force that is obviously overpowering us not only by numbers but knowledge as well...

Oh and to mention Cowards... - devil aka Cup of Coffee restarts as soon as he's found... how ironic... you wanna play dirty tricks sure we'll play dirty tricks... just wait till you don't know any CGC members anymore... oh who will you hit with the alliance invaders now...

sorry for being slow. The only excuse i have is that i dont spend my life behind a computerscreen. Good to hear how fast you can switch to coward-mode

for the rest: lilly, you are as brave as brilliant. [/i]
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject:

linux666 wrote:
al12 wrote:

Tell me al, what good example was that? Pretending to be friends, and then take our flag?
Like now, pretending to be friends again, and then attacking me out of the blue? (and that was done already a few times to me!!)
well, enough is enough
and about miro evoing, and getting a new account, that is our business, the reason, we don't discuss it outside the alliance, and i can tell you, there are more players evoing, one of them real soon, as it does in your alliance, sepp was the last, or one of the...
and btw al, i'm sure that ncaries isn't that scared, it's just that in the alliance we have to do other things, i'm sure you understand, and agree ...don't worry, you'll be visited, sooner or later!...

LOL we all know the reasons of why miro reset yet again... as we know you all have a leak... "you want to keep 2 members constantly hidden to keep our flag hidden for once you get it" - LOL your NOT getting it...
 Back to top »
ncaries
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject:

i confess: al12 scares me
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject:

ncaries wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
ncaries wrote:

sorry for being slow. The only excuse i have is that i dont spend my life behind a computerscreen. Good to hear how fast you can switch to coward-mode

call it what you would like ... but 90% of the CGC is on holiday today with families... so we're just doing this for now so we don't have to worry about a darn game while we enjoy a holiday with our families...

and for your idea of me NOT having a life think again... I am a single mom of a 2 1/2 year old little girl who goes to gymnastics twice a week and I have a full time job (without computer access) - I have a life thanks... just because it shows me logged in constantly doesn't necessarily mean that I'm there all the time...

Its also nice that an experienced alliance has to outnumber a new alliance... so you all do what you wish... I won't stop dropping to 2 until the outnumbering comes down... you can lauch half of your alliance at our alliance and still have members to cover your flag/defense... sorry but no I don't work that way... if you all want to play hard ball then fine... but the number will remain at 2 for quite sometime... Continue your outnumbering rage cuz your not gonna get anywhere... maybe if you dropped to 5 and then tried to fight us... that would actually be far... oh wait ... now you've started offical war with WFS for takin there flag... hmmm.... well I doubt you all would be able to handle a 8 on 5 battle if you all dropped members... so no worries just keep on evo'ing out your members to guard the flag...
 Back to top »
Schmolt
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject:

Outnumbering 8 to 5??? I'm sure you know that 3 of the 8 members of Nostars are in training and so this fight is completely fair, thank you very much. Especially with WFS involved... and you claimed we started the official war!? Check the topic title YOU made!
 Back to top »
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
ncaries wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
ncaries wrote:

call it what you would like ... but 90% of the CGC is on holiday today with families... so we're just doing this for now so we don't have to worry about a darn game while we enjoy a holiday with our families...

and for your idea of me NOT having a life think again... I am a single mom of a 2 1/2 year old little girl who goes to gymnastics twice a week and I have a full time job (without computer access) - I have a life thanks... just because it shows me logged in constantly doesn't necessarily mean that I'm there all the time...

Its also nice that an experienced alliance has to outnumber a new alliance... so you all do what you wish... I won't stop dropping to 2 until the outnumbering comes down... you can lauch half of your alliance at our alliance and still have members to cover your flag/defense... sorry but no I don't work that way... if you all want to play hard ball then fine... but the number will remain at 2 for quite sometime... Continue your outnumbering rage cuz your not gonna get anywhere... maybe if you dropped to 5 and then tried to fight us... that would actually be far... oh wait ... now you've started offical war with WFS for takin there flag... hmmm.... well I doubt you all would be able to handle a 8 on 5 battle if you all dropped members... so no worries just keep on evo'ing out your members to guard the flag...

you have the abilitie to provide some of the dumbest remarks i've ever seen, and i saw w bush a few times!!!
if you say it's unfair cause of the difference in numbers, well, everybody played like that before you came to ST...gather more members if you will, or stick as a two member alliance, permanently...just don't come with lame excuses...and about being a single mom, with no internet access at work, allow me not to believe, you heard that you can see a lot of bullshit online, haven't you? well, me too
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject:

linux666 wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
ncaries wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:
ncaries wrote:

you have the abilitie to provide some of the dumbest remarks i've ever seen, and i saw w bush a few times!!!
if you say it's unfair cause of the difference in numbers, well, everybody played like that before you came to ST...gather more members if you will, or stick as a two member alliance, permanently...just don't come with lame excuses...and about being a single mom, with no internet access at work, allow me not to believe, you heard that you can see a lot of bullshit online, haven't you? well, me too

LOL - believe what you want as I am indeed a single mom who doesn't have internet access at work as I work in retail... so again believe what you want... I'm sure Breon or al12 can speak differently about this...

Schmolt wrote:
Outnumbering 8 to 5??? I'm sure you know that 3 of the 8 members of Nostars are in training and so this fight is completely fair, thank you very much. Especially with WFS involved... and you claimed we started the official war!? Check the topic title YOU made!

LOL 3 members in training - ROFL... maybe you... orange shavings, enemy, rose, buzzy, devil, weapon, and Thromen all seem to be experianced players... so maybe it's just u in training...

oh and obviously ur in training because noone ever mentioned a "WAR"... just was battles until you all started trying for our flag and then took WFS's... so looks like NS made the first move :p
 Back to top »
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject:

DragonLilly wrote:
LOL 3 members in training - ROFL... maybe you... orange shavings, enemy, rose, buzzy, devil, weapon, and Thromen all seem to be experianced players... so maybe it's just u in training...

Probably explains why you haven't really targeted anyone else. Most of us "experienced" members are still waiting to be attacked. And visiting my base in defence mode doesn't count as an attack.

And back to the outnumbered excuse eh? Just before, you seemed so confident, having WFS on your side. Isn't that the title of this thread?
Or maybe you're not such a great ally, having let information slip and such... WFS doesn't want you anymore?
 Back to top »
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject:

First I'd like to start this message with some laughing:

Back stabbing???? What in the world are you talking about? We don't communicate, last time we cooperated was with the last war vs TO. After that nothing much was said, there was no peace treaty made. We were just playing, we had the goal to reach number 1 and you had no points. Us stealing your flag was just us reaching our goal. We didn't back stab you in anyway at all. We have had numerus peace treaty's with alliances, not with you. So stop calling us back stabbers cause it just shows you were sore loosers! You didn't have a prob with it then? If you did, why no messages that we wronged you? Why no forum post? Cause we didn't! And we did a great job with keeping that flag safe and fighting. And when you asked for a brake cause some members wouldn't be able to play for some time we actually gave you your flag back at 3%. !!!!!! Get my point? Someone?
And then I am just scared that you seeing me at my base ( which should be 1 on 1 if you guys are so good) will be rather later then sooner.
And then you hate CGC's tactics, maybe you forgot that NS is even older then WFS, yet even though CGC has so much points they hardly have an age. You are picking on an alliance with much less experience together and overall and you wonder why they resort to shuch mesures. I may not agree with everything 100%, but you shouldn't be so very surprised they are not letting themselves being ript apart. So stop this talk, fight the war. You don't seem to have a prob with bashing them as me and the other WFS members have so few battles cause all NS members are teaming up at less experienced CGC members.
And Darth miro just evo'd, seprecs evo'd at 100% not at 3% cause he was found...

Anyway, I'll stop this post, got nothing much to add. Looks like I got to draw the attention to me again.

X: The "Warriors of the Fallen Star" era

4. SpaceTrooper of Upenix score 16239 relative 16226
 Back to top »
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject:

al12 wrote:
Get my point? Someone?
I am just scared you guys are so good
Anyway, I'll stop this post, got nothing much to add.

al...i do get your point you don't have one!
about the past, i won't even speak of it anymore, apparently my alzheimer's have no mercy on my memory! it's a good thing your recolections of the events are as good as a political truth!!
CGC are a newb alliance, you say...oh, poor things, and with a single mom n' all!! Big bad NS!! i know according to your 'point of view' if NS disbands and the members form a new alliance, NA for example, New Alliance, then noone can attack us...right?!!we will be a new alliance with old players, BUT a new alliance....
bashing them, you say again...bashing who? latelly we have been the ones being attacked, bashing...only know of Kai-oss, Heriasast, and a few others (wfs's ) doing that to our least experienced players...as a rule, i don't destroy buildings, except in wartime, and even so, it's rare, it's not how i like to play (essence, you were a big exception, i did enjoy last night..)
al, you're a nice guy, i even like your pet rat, i will stop calling you back stabbers, cause i won't give you the chance to do it again , what i don't accept is you trying to...!!!defend?!! cgc giving arguments that are far from the truth...nah
in real life, if you don't play by the rules, you are punished, just cause this is virtual, doesn't mean you can do whatever you want...what if...everyone started to do the same? would you have fun playing ST?
before you say anything, think hard!
colinthecorgi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject:

I just hope we can get some cool battles going......

It would be good if none of us had to stoop to, shall we say "low" strategies, and just bash it out the way it was meant to be.
With this, I would like to suggest that we avoid the various tricks that have been seen or suggested during my time as an ST player, for instance:
-Reducing your member count
-Creating new accounts, preferrably multy accounts, and sending in some starter fleets with these so that you can attack with your "up front" accounts when the resistance is already low
-Constantly deleting your accounts and creating new ones that can be flag holders.
All these strategies sort of smell, even tho only the middle one is against the rules, and remove the rewarding taste of victory.

Admittedly, some of us are more online than others. And at the moment I expect my own level of participation will be a little less than I would want, due to the extra time I have to spend at work with this "#¤&%"#/ financial crisis screwing with the company I'm at. However, that's life, and we can't pick on those that are more active just because we can't be as active.

So although I enjoy some of the flaming, most of the time the content is rather boring and I prefer the teasing and jousting that comes with a frisky war and some tough battles.
A knife in the back here, a base bash there, "oops, there goes our flag" etc etc. This is to me the true spirit of the game. And I sure wouldn't dream of whining about getting hit myself, as long as we avoid the stuff that smells bad or is against the rules.

So let's get our s**t together, rally our forces, and do some deep space damage to our enemies. The victors can then gloat here, and the pounded can lick their wounds and complain about their bad luck or the astounding number of enemies they are facing
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject:

colinthecorgi wrote:
I just hope we can get some cool battles going......

It would be good if none of us had to stoop to, shall we say "low" strategies, and just bash it out the way it was meant to be.
With this, I would like to suggest that we avoid the various tricks that have been seen or suggested during my time as an ST player, for instance:
-Reducing your member count
-Creating new accounts, preferrably multy accounts, and sending in some starter fleets with these so that you can attack with your "up front" accounts when the resistance is already low
-Constantly deleting your accounts and creating new ones that can be flag holders.
All these strategies sort of smell, even tho only the middle one is against the rules, and remove the rewarding taste of victory.

Admittedly, some of us are more online than others. And at the moment I expect my own level of participation will be a little less than I would want, due to the extra time I have to spend at work with this "#¤&%"#/ financial crisis *** with the company I'm at. However, that's life, and we can't pick on those that are more active just because we can't be as active.

So although I enjoy some of the flaming, most of the time the content is rather boring and I prefer the teasing and jousting that comes with a frisky war and some tough battles.
A knife in the back here, a base bash there, "oops, there goes our flag" etc etc. This is to me the true spirit of the game. And I sure wouldn't dream of whining about getting hit myself, as long as we avoid the stuff that smells bad or is against the rules.

So let's get our s**t together, rally our forces, and do some deep space damage to our enemies. The victors can then gloat here, and the pounded can *** their wounds and complain about their bad luck or the astounding number of enemies they are facing

I agree that we shouldn't have to resort to dirty tricks... but then again with exactly with what al12 wrote... NS who is full of experienced vets is blasting us daily... I will do what I can when I can to help my alliance in anyway... if the out numbering wouldn't be there by NS then I wouldn't have to go to such extended lengths... I'd love to learn the game too but how can you when your base gets blasted to nothing within weeks of evo'ing... and then another NS alliance member comes thru and cleans house with the ships you were building... and not to mention that they would probably be waiting for when your SY and RC gets built only to loose another 1K... This game is not fun... I didn't want to have to evo out again (restart) but I knew that this would have been their intentions... so when is enough enough... so we don't have to resort to such dirty tactics... of which I don't like but feel that the CGC has no choice in the matter as this is the only way we won't get wasted...
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject:

it appears that DL changed up the tactics and left ST.....
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject:

Durago wrote:

Think again...i sent a pm to admin, asking to make a few changes, so ppl like DL can't do whatever they feel like, just because they want to...in beetween, there were somethings happening, and cause i'm tired of hypocrites, if admin does nothing, i'll leave NS, and start my own thing...if it's dirt you want, you'll get it...loads....
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject:

linux666 wrote:
Durago wrote:

Think again...i sent a pm to admin, asking to make a few changes, so ppl like DL can't do whatever they feel like, just because they want to...in beetween, there were somethings happening, and cause i'm tired of hypocrites, if admin does nothing, i'll leave NS, and start my own thing...if it's dirt you want, you'll get it...loads....

WOW... look who's talking about hypocrites - wasn't the NS plan to constantly evo out 2 players when they got the CGC flag... AND not to mention that Miro evo'd out when he was found... so we're NOT the only one playing dirty... don't worry the CGC won't be down to 2 for very long much more...
 Back to top »
Marth Diro
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject:

no, NS had never the plan to constantly evo out 2 players for holding the flag! this tactics is loved by another alliance, not ours. orange evo'ed out correctly, but i've chosen a new evo, with luck this could make it a bit harder for someone to find a flag.
but the method to drop ally members to 2, like you did lilly, causes nearly a bug in the game. it makes the whole capture the flag thing senseless! this destroys the game.

btw: stop talking about outnumbering as a reason for your bad moves and remember, we all know you posted here and on irc your planes to drop your member number to 2, when we had only 5 members - like your ally. after (!) that we got 3 members more in our alliance.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » The rising of the CGC... NS vs. CGC/WFS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: