Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
The rising of the CGC... NS vs. CGC/WFS
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » The rising of the CGC... NS vs. CGC/WFS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: The rising of the CGC... NS vs. CGC/WFS

Well well well... it appears that a new alliance is nice and comfortable resting in the number 1 spot... how could this be with NS outnumbering us and taking every and any chance to get to our flag... and not to mention that they have decided to challenge the alliance with the most active leader...

hmmm... do you think our alliance members don't talk to each other... LOL... a few clicks and the flag goes bye-bye again... so don't bother...

oh and not to mention... LOL looks like NS will be out numbered when the FULL WFS alliance comes to play... did you all forget we were allied with them...

Maybe NS should just evo out 2 members constantly to protect their own flag as they won't be getting the CGCs anytime soon...
 Back to top »
ncaries
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: The rising of the CGC... NS vs. CGC/WFS

DragonLilly wrote:
Well well well... it appears that a new alliance is nice and comfortable resting in the number 1 spot... how could this be with NS outnumbering us and taking every and any chance to get to our flag... and not to mention that they have decided to challenge the alliance with the most active leader...

hmmm... do you think our alliance members don't talk to each other... LOL... a few clicks and the flag goes bye-bye again... so don't bother...

oh and not to mention... LOL looks like NS will be out numbered when the FULL WFS alliance comes to play... did you all forget we were allied with them...

Maybe NS should just evo out 2 members constantly to protect their own flag as they won't be getting the CGCs anytime soon...

says the "leader' who decides to drop his ally immediatly back to two members at the moment there is a chance that maybe NS considers to make an attempt to get the CGC flag.

Are u drunk, most active coward?
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: The rising of the CGC... NS vs. CGC/WFS

ncaries wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:

says the "leader' who decides to drop his ally immediatly back to two members at the moment there is a chance that maybe NS considers to make an attempt to get the CGC flag.

LOL no I'm not drunk... just playing the game... call me a coward all you wish... there is nothing that says I can't drop to 2 :p

so nice try NS... just play the game... tough luck sorry to spoil your plans yet again
 Back to top »
ncaries
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject:

of course

cheers!
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: The rising of the CGC... NS vs. CGC/WFS

DragonLilly wrote:
ncaries wrote:
DragonLilly wrote:

LOL no I'm not drunk... just playing the game... call me a coward all you wish... there is nothing that says I can't drop to 2 :p

so nice try NS... just play the game... tough luck sorry to spoil your plans yet again

bang head bang head bang head Contradiction?!! nah...is it? nah.... all the time, 'we are outnumbered...' then comes with wfs lapdogs, nice one btw you guys give a new meaning to backstabbing...anyway won't writte anymore...gotta go do something else, tired of looking at 'intelligent' remarks!!
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject:

Wow.
If you look back and read what you wrote, you'll notice that you've made quite a few excuses and contradictions.

At first, when NS was outnumbered, you were bragging about outnumbering them. Then when you were outnumbered, you used that as an excuse to drop to 2 members to hide your flag.
Now that you outnumber NS again, what's your excuse to drop to 2 members? Seems to me like you're not interested in fighting, but more interested in running and hiding.

And it seems you're not a very good ally either. I'm sure WFS would have liked to have launched a few attacks before you started bragging about having back-up.
 Back to top »
Marth Diro
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: cgc/wfs

cgc/wfs??? what a disgusting collaboration!
but how to call you now? i think "coalition of the fallen commonwealth" would fit

there's just 2 reasons for this collaboration: either wfs is on drugs or wfs waits for the right moment to finish friendship with cgc and takes in a surprising manoeuvre the cgc-flag.

excited little lilly, you will see i am right, but there's one way to prevent you from this fate: let fusion your 2 alliances to only 1 alliance and call it
"coalition of the fallen commonwealth"
 Back to top »
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject:

Sniff Sniff, do I smell fear???A fallen base perhaps?

X: The "Warriors of the Fallen Star" era

4. SpaceTrooper of Upenix score 16239 relative 16226
 Back to top »
ncaries
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject:

al12 wrote:

no you smell liquor, its lilly, sitting on your lap.
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject:

ncaries wrote:
al12 wrote:

lol....er...lol !!!!
RenéeAB
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:54 am    Post subject:

LOL finally a balanced war to evict all the peace mongers back into the real world where they will do some good

REM - Pop Song 89
 Back to top »
colinthecorgi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject:

ncaries wrote:
al12 wrote:

Actually, that's really funny
zaphod
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject:

sometimes i am a bit sad, that i am not part of the war. and so i have to take my targets right from my com list and maybe i will destroy some plans from a war-member...
 Back to top »
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject:

RenéeAB wrote:
LOL finally a balanced war to evict all the peace mongers back into the real world where they will do some good

Well, atleast 1 NS member isn't afraid of our entry

Back to top »
Marth Diro
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject:

al12, i assure you, every NS member welcomes the entry of wfs! good to see your ally acting not any more behind the cgc playgroup!
and i hope for your reputation, that you don't send again any pm's like "why are you attacking us, we're friends"! this is history...
 Back to top »
Marth Diro
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject:

btw, seems that cgc leader lilly is too busy to reduce her ally member number to 2 in any dangerous situation, so she has no time to post here although she started this thread.
 Back to top »
srict
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject:

So just wanting to ask, where is DL hiding.
 Back to top »
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:43 am    Post subject:

I don't know when a message like that was sent, but we haven't been plotting your perdition for so long at all.

Back to top »
Schmolt
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject:

I'd just like to take this opportunity to applaud WFS on their lack of cowardice; something CGC doesn't seem to have. At least you'll actually play the game without using the dirty tactics employed by Lilly and her bunch of misfits, hiding behind the system as soon as trouble seems likely. It makes me wonder what she'll do to you if you ever become a serious threat to her... she's been so scheming with everything else I wouldn't be surprised if she's already booked your funeral I wonder when the time will come that she'll take her eyes of her incoming screen and realize that maybe there's more to Spacetrace than booting out most of your alliance every week or two... like fun for instance. Or of course, it might do her good to get a social life
 Back to top »
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject:

Schmolt wrote:
I'd just like to take this opportunity to applaud WFS on their lack of cowardice; something CGC doesn't seem to have. At least you'll actually play the game without using the dirty tactics employed by Lilly and her bunch of misfits, hiding behind the system as soon as trouble seems likely. It makes me wonder what she'll do to you if you ever become a serious threat to her... she's been so scheming with everything else I wouldn't be surprised if she's already booked your funeral I wonder when the time will come that she'll take her eyes of her incoming screen and realize that maybe there's more to Spacetrace than booting out most of your alliance very week or two... like fun for instance. Or of course, it might do her good to get a social life

Ever heard of Nostradamus?...seems like a prophecy
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » The rising of the CGC... NS vs. CGC/WFS
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 1 of 4

Jump to: