TRIP of ACEZ is a Multi
Goto page Previous  1, 2

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » TRIP of ACEZ is a Multi
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is TRIP of ACEZ a Multi
Yes
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
No and thats cos I, [Your Name], am a moron.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes and alliance Money should be penalised
85%
 85%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 14

MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject:

Robert Roy and Ace should discuss their bickering over their Nokia 271 mobiles, bought with a 20% reduction sale at Carphone Warhouse.

Meanwhile; the alliance Money should speak up a bit. I will take the duty to message all the members of the alliance Money and inform them about this topic.

Simple; if they reply saying they've banned ACEZ from the alliance, then their ok guys. If not then they were in it all a long.
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject:

al12 wrote:
LEAVE THIS TOPIC YOU TWO!!!!!

blablabla
al12 wrote:
we are talking about a new player here who doesn't understand yet how bad it is what he is doing because he is new.

He sure does know how to play, it is quite obvious when looking at his Battle Reports. He knows what fleets can give him enormous points..
His score should be reset, he should be notified that his account will be deleted in 24 hours - so he knows what is gonna happen instead his account just disappears - and if he wants to get a second chance, he should start a fair new account.
How difficult is that?
MicroJak wrote:
Robert Roy and Ace should discuss their bickering over their Nokia 271 mobiles, bought with a 20% reduction sale at Carphone Warhouse.

Damn little crybaby, what is your problem? Is it that hard to realise who lies, whom is a cheater and who plays fair? Or are you gonna switch your opinion on Megaman's case for the fourtieth time? In case you are gonna, don't bother.
The people that matter don't care. Back to work now.
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject:

RR calm down we all know ur not a multy why has mighty listed all ur old account names i can do that raithbringer of evilland, shalaskaska of revolver ocelot lowvoice4 of la lu li le lo doctor who of tardis
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject:

Robert Roy wrote:
MicroJak wrote:

Damn little crybaby, what is your problem? Is it that hard to realise who lies, whom is a cheater and who plays fair? Or are you gonna switch your opinion on Megaman's case for the fourtieth time? In case you are gonna, don't bother.
The people that matter don't care. Back to work now.

I don't wish to get into an arguement with you but I think you must read the name of the topic before you actually post. This has nothing to do with Ace and Mighty and if you wish to talk about that then go ahead... but not on spacetrace forums.. ever again..

Robert Roy wrote:
RenéeAB wrote:
Times are getting hard with cost inflation and etc so, * sets out to rob the $$$ bank asap.

You'd better bomb the Federal bank. No growth of money mass, no more inflation.
Mighty wrote:
not the same Ace! player named Ace never multied any points.. he used 2 brand new accounts 1 time to teach an idiot called mjx a lesson! and he was me

That's cheating and multying. Period.
Ace wrote:
however the element of intent is critical to being convicted of the crime. crime is made up of 2 elements,
Actus reus: commiting the act
Mens rea: intention behind committing the act

Seriously, how much nonsense do you intend to write on this forum? You can keep on going, but every rational and reasonable human being will realise that the actus reus should be enough for conviction.

When it comes down to you, it is very obvious that you don't really have any credit left. Next to being the biggest cheater in history, you're a blatant liar:
Ace wrote:
however my case was quite different because I did not multi

Ace wrote:
I created a few new accounts and used them once (attacked MJX with them)... however I agree what I did was still multing

You actually didn't mention anything to do with the topic... I mean, come on! that's worse than me!

Infact Robert Roy, all you do is argue with people. You argue with al12, you argue with me, you argue with Mighty and Renee.. is there anybody you don't argue with?

MEH! Mr. Crybaby my arse!!!

Anyhow, I have sent this message to all the alliance members of Money.

Code:
You may wish to know that there is a rather big topic about your alliance leader in the forums. I have taken it my duty to inform you becuase I feel you would quite like to know wether your leader is a multy or not.

Here is the link:
http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6396&start=0

I hope you are shocked and disgusted and vote for a new leader at once (that is, of course, wether TRIP of ACEZ is your leader).

Thankyou for your time. I have sent this to all of your alliance members.

MJ

Buggo Captain
Midshipman

Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject:

Soooo I'm from alliance Money and I had no idea this whole controversy had occured, until we got a message pertaining to this thread. I'm glad to see the topic is fair and balanced like Fox News and is in no way a Witch Hunt. I mean a poll with only one option, that's gotta be unbiased.
I frankly have no idea whether Tripz is multying or not. Our leader, Tons of Puns is out of town attending a deceased relative's funeral until Thursday. So lemme have a talk with Tripz and I'll figure out what he's up to. I would like to say that i am absolutely sure no one else in our alliance is multying and the majority of our success comes from coordination, this including Tripz. I will confer with him and the rest of the alliance. But in the mean time I'm glad to see he's having a fair trial!
 Back to top »
Captain Toizer
Midshipman

Post Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject:

Okay I checked his battle reports and p4wned of pwnz's battle reports and it is pretty clear he is a multi. I and think the rest of the allence had no idea and I condem his actions. However our leader is out of town so I do think we can ban him from the allinece currently.
 Back to top »
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject:

Looks like the account TRIP of ACEZ has been deleted, so there is a rightfull number 1 now. Money should still not get place 4 on the alliance board seeing that 40-60k was from TRIP multieng. But the account that game him all the points-p4wned of pwnz- is still alive.
And RR, you have no reason to be angry at me or MJ, you were the one with Mighty spamming this topic. I just want you to stay on topic, ignore Mighty and vise versa on topics that are not about your past.

X: The "Warriors of the Fallen Star" era

4. SpaceTrooper of Upenix score 16239 relative 16226
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » TRIP of ACEZ is a Multi
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: