Register
Duel to end the war
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Duel to end the war
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Death_killer
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Duel to end the war

I know you guys may see this as an excuse but when the facts come TO has gained alot of score through the war and are arguably the winning side. However reading most messages. Shade is too busy to play. Me and Robert would likely be better concentrating more on our upcoming exams. Kamekaze and has left exams. Amongst these things only 4 TO members are likely now able to fight properly and perhaps this should be settled on a duel im guessing 5-6 TO members would be able to come to it

If you are willing to accept let us know how many are coming. lets just hope its not 15

Awaiting a responce
 Back to top »
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject:

Im up for it. Honestly i haven't lost a battle against -TO- except when i was inactive for a couple a weeks. Also maybe against Pathfinder once. But i want that to change and i want different targets, no offense Rob. And i also want the -TO- member not to recycle his fleets just before i get to his base [cough]Vader, and Pathfinder[/cough]

I dont mean to be demanding, but i just want a good fight. A good FUN and harmless fight no matter the loses or wins. Preferable wins, for me. :d :d

Possibly you DK. You are to be known as thee best Spacetrace Player ever. Unless you have exams or no time. No matter, there will be another time hopefully.
Death_killer
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject:

I should be able to exams start Thursday. Its something im good at so it will have to be settled this week sometime. I was more or less thinking around 5v5 best from you against TO people each time sends in one person at a time so it can be tactical and not just a bunch of fleets clashing.

Example : First TO person goes in - fights one of yours. After clash second person from both sides can go in and the first two people are allowed to pick and move back in whenever they feel like and so on like that. It will have to be on set co-ords with people parking an hour away from each other and meeting point in middle.

Rules - You must at least have two battles. You cannot attack people not on the attack point.
 Back to top »
mackman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject:

How many fleets? if only one is allowed to fight can you have a second one just to replenish ships? sounds like a fun idea.
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject:

Possibly a known place for attack? how about a wormhole upon agreement. We could do it without battles against wormholes too. One ATO member goes to the attack possition in defense and gets immunity to the wormhole. Then switches to an attackcode and awaits the -TO- member. This way both fleets have an advantage. person coming in to attack can determine which fleet to attack with first and then the defending fleet can switch attack attitude according to incomming fleets...

or we could just pick a wormhole and drop out of flight like 5mins away and "dance" as i so like to call it.
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject:

omg omg omg
duellllll

But those rules don't really work for me, you guys all go to sleep/wake up at a completely different time than me.

So... Whoever wants to 1 on 1 against me... tell me now! Your planet/my planet, for the rest of the evo, one battle only, doesn't matter!

The only TO player I'm not in the positive points agains is Connor. Well, there may be some other little point gains/losses, but I remember losing points to Connor every time there's a battle over a flag. Good thing I'm still positive in total against TO.
 Back to top »
Death_killer
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject:

Well considering space trace time. The duel can occur around 20:00 GMT which is afternoon for americans and late evening for us europeans. I know most of you are online then. It will not be a problem at all as you wont be hit at camped point

duel point will be for example 500/500/50 To camps on 500/500/49. NS camp on 500/500/51. They would not be able to attack each other unless its at 500/500/50.

Remember this is just an example and a tactical duel with everyone online. One of one base bashing is completely different not as tactical. Linux or noxus. Gather a list of those who will be on this attack it would be nice to have even sides. If 3 will only come then i will only get 3 TOs to join me. But like i said im not going to play much llonger and i jsut want a fun tactical duel before i quit again
 Back to top »
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject:

What if not all ATO members are for this idea and just keep on attacking?

X: The "Warriors of the Fallen Star" era

4. SpaceTrooper of Upenix score 16239 relative 16226
 Back to top »
steven1982
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject:

ill join the duel anyway
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject:

Well as far as im concerned the war is over. From 45K behind second place is not 120K behind. More then a decisive victory imo. That will be up to you guys i will cloak my planet after the duel and if i dont see one coming i'll do that now :p
 Back to top »
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject:

Death_killer wrote:
Well considering space trace time. The duel can occur around 20:00 GMT which is afternoon for americans and late evening for us europeans. I know most of you are online then. It will not be a problem at all as you wont be hit at camped point

pretty sure i might be the only american playing this game.. lol.. pity on me. Well Renee and David did but not sure if their active.

Anyways, Ill be there if thats whats going down. Give me about a day to rebuld my fleets, get a dsp set, and get there. w1pp13d1p of ijseythep keeps spaming his fleets at me.....
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject:

Count me in'
Zenachi if you want , we can go to another place and another time when that is more in you favour . and have a private 1 vs 1 , I always enjoyed our battles win or lose .

Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Duel to end the war
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: