some multi discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » some multi discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject:

Senor is using Apollos, cyclops and cruisers as a nanite? Ok i will use just cruisers...will he use a Major? then i use 1 too, it is not a standard ship, but as mycioloyd i can research that really fast...Even so with enough cyclops or apollos in his fleet i win the battle, don't i?

Then, massed troikas with a minor and, (from the description) i guess some c1s right?
Well enough fighter or ceptors to take out the c1s and then 4000 penguins... and 1 cruiser or just a 1-1-3-1 setup to win against the minor....Will i Win or not? With standard ships or using a 2 day at max research(less than protection time)

Are you using them combined? 2 fleets... 1-1-40-1 and 3-3-x-1 if you can attack me in different times with 2 fleets i can be faster than you,(i am receiving the attack) and protect or modify my fleet after the attack right?...That is just with standard ships, you wouldn't want me to use evaps, commandos, etc.

BM using nanobombers and penguins? the same fleet above of if you let me mass emp fighters and fighters. Or, if they are 3/2 different fleets, destroyers against nano bombers and fighters against penguins.

Even in the worst case, i win points. Reference shown! If you want something else, don't bother!!if you think i am wrong...i will wait your reply.

Greetings, Rubens.
*Adicted to ST and Hincha of Caracas F.C.
 Back to top »
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject:

sorry, but there's only one fleet in there where you only use standard ships... XD
and in the "worse case" for that, the destroyers hit the penguins and the fighters hit the nano bombers XD
... and you would lose massive points.
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject:

zenachi wrote:
sorry, but there's only one fleet in there where you only use standard ships... XD
and in the "worse case" for that, the destroyers hit the penguins and the fighters hit the nano bombers XD
... and you would lose massive points.

Man, did you even read what i said?
Situation 1 Cruisers is enough to win pts
Situation 2 1-1-3-1 and I win over the troikas fleet
Situation 3 (1+2 combined) 2 fleets a)1-1-40-1 b)3-3-x-1
Situation 4 A lot-Some-Less-1

There you have you all standards ships used in fleet when you won't have to be worried about the fleet BM and senior and commenting.

Oh and what you pointed is not a "worst case" because he will attack with different fleets, not with nano and penguins combined.
...Owned...

Greetings, Rubens.
 Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject:

Your premises are unsound in many way that its pointless to argue. Btw.... i do combine the nanobombers and penguins. Penguins draw fire away from nanobombers .

My battles with Senor last like 30 mins. He would fly over my base back and forth changing ships and I would change mine, then he would change his and I would change mine..................and so on until he drops and runs.....
oppose.
MASTERHUNTERS
~Blackmagic of Shadowball~
The Leader of the Best Alliance EVER!!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Senor
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject:

hey rubens.
listen. you can calculate all the day and still lose to me in the battle. from your talk i get the feeling that you think that i build ships and then just send them off in one fleet and wait for the result. just as bm said. good battles take tens of minutes of mindgames. but i'm sure you already know that. i mean you just took some ships that me and bm mentioned and said you could beat those setups. my setups are changing every minute before the battle.
besides i don't like the patronising way you put these things. you might have been "the next best thing" in the past, but right now i'd beat you.

change of seasons ingame. pm me your coords.
 Back to top »
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject:

Rubens wrote:
blah blah blah

The sad thing is... I thought you were talking about it as if you were attacking them... but based on what you said about having BM attacking you, you're talking about them attacking you, and you defending...
In that case, I don't even have to argue with you, because you just completely eliminated any chance of your defending yourself in this argument. If they're attacking you, they'll be online, and they won't even drop their fleets on your setups the way you want them to.
And you're talking as if their's only one fleet too...
Need I say more?

And great job, you took the focus off BM in this thread and focussed it on yourself.

I'd like your coords too... or if not, I wouldn't mind knowing your in-game name.
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
My battles with Senor last like 30 mins. He would fly over my base back and forth changing ships and I would change mine, then he would change his and I would change mine.................

This is my favorite way to play ST. The "timewarp" that happens when you update probe readings frequently is a little unsettling and has cost me points from time to time but everybody has the same handicap so I live with it.
Many can claim they are the best but when it comes right down to it, the "best" means diddly squat unless you are fighting in this fashon. To make 500 points fighting this way on an opponent is a major achievement and much more meaningful to the combatants.
Everything else is just opportunism and luck in so far as finding the right fleet to battle with the ships you have in fleet/house.
 Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject:

Too long to read...... -____-

you say luck is involved. i think there is more skill than luck. For newbies, it is luck. for vets, it is skill. Tactics are probabilities. Its a controlled environment where you control the amount of luck required. Based on information, you choose to take a risk and hope you get lucky, or, you attack knowing you are almost guaranteed to win.

I almost always know if i'm going to win or lose a battle. Its not much luck. The battles are somewhat predictable. You look at race, dsps, patterns, old BRs, latest attack reports, scouts.......... to find out about your enemy. After all that information, you get a pretty good idea what your about to fight.

You said to put up a fleet combo for you to counter. If we are attacking you, then it will have to be the other way around. you will not always have the standard ships you need to counter an attacking fleet. Basic ships are good, but without advanced ships your are using bows and arrows against machine guns. Sure the arrows will kill, but the machine gun does it more efficiently.

BTW you seriouly need to work on your grammer. Or proofread your writing. I just skip half your writing because they don't make sense.
oppose.
MASTERHUNTERS
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:19 am    Post subject:

blackmagic wrote:
Too long to read...... -____-

you say luck is involved. i think there is more skill than luck. For newbies, it is luck. for vets, it is skill. Tactics are probabilities. Its a controlled environment where you control the amount of luck required. Based on information, you choose to take a risk and hope you get lucky, or, you attack knowing you are almost guaranteed to win.

I almost always know if i'm going to win or lose a battle. Its not much luck. The battles are somewhat predictable. You look at race, dsps, patterns, old BRs, latest attack reports, scouts.......... to find out about your enemy. After all that information, you get a pretty good idea what your about to fight.

You said to put up a fleet combo for you to counter. If we are attacking you, then it will have to be the other way around. you will not always have the standard ships you need to counter an attacking fleet. Basic ships are good, but without advanced ships your are using bows and arrows against machine guns. Sure the arrows will kill, but the machine gun does it more efficiently.

BTW you seriouly need to work on your grammer. Or proofread your writing. I just skip half your writing because they don't make sense.

Yes i know that BM i haven't improved my grammar in a really long time, because i am not studying the idiom right now, just learning at the internet and translating words...Sorry about that.

But with bows and arrow you can kill an enemy and his machine guns and then go back to the forest.

When i say luck i say that you can't control this:

99 fighters 5 destroyers 1 cruiser vs 1 fighter 1 destroyer 35 cruiser.

You don't know who will win the battle( win=get pts at least 1).

So i can't take this as an example to prove something but i can't counter that situation, if it is the right one, using my other fleet... I move out c1 and c2 and i will win for sure, maybe 75 pts, maybe 15 pts...

But at the start is a matter of luck and i can't take the risk of losing a battle, because it doesn't helps me to prove something. Of course in real ST life sometimes is worth it, -10 pts is almost nothing.

And i am agree, advanced ships are needed, but i try to keep the essence because as you can see all the ships are balanced because they are compared with the standards, and almost all the fleet setups are made to battle a fleet of standards ships and the analyzed against other setups.

Greetings, Rubens.
 Back to top »
admin
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject:

why is this in bug-reports?

do wo have to read it all?
or should we move it to another topic?

greetings from ski-holliday in norway
admin
 Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject:

this was originally a bug report....... feel free to move it
oppose.
MASTERHUNTERS
 Back to top »
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject:

I thought BM said he wasn't going to do this again.
Almost evo'ed out, and he makes another account already...

welcome to the #spacetrace IRC-Channel
(server: irc.spacetrace.org / port:6666)

these are the messages during the last 30 Min.:
[04:26] spacebot: Mizuup of R`mucaudula entered spacetrace
[04:32] spacebot: Blackmagic. of Shadowball entered spacetrace
[04:36] spacebot: Dumenalud of Kaecti entered spacetrace
[04:48] spacebot: The Fourth of the Horsemen entered spacetrace
[04:49] spacebot: The Fourth of the Horsemen entered spacetrace
[04:50] spacebot: The Fourth of the Horsemen entered spacetrace
[04:50] spacebot: The Fourth of the Horsemen entered spacetrace

player score relative
score

3. [:::::::::: of ::::::::::] 47260 48016

alliance name [tag] members score huntscore

5. ::MasterHunters Evo::° [MasterHuntr] 2 36800 4 send message

these are the latest attacks on [:::::::::: of ::::::::::]

15.05 01:13
13.05 11:24
13.05 04:00
12.05 19:11
12.05 18:07
12.05 06:54

Compare that to:

blackmagic wrote:

::MasterHunters Evo::
15.05 21:36 - battle against TheFirm
15.05 01:13 - battle against TheFirm
13.05 11:24 - battle against TheFirm
13.05 04:00 - battle against TheFirm
12.05 19:11 - battle against TheFirm
12.05 18:07 - battle against TheFirm
12.05 06:54 - battle against TheFirm

Sorry for the long post, but you'll notice the battle times in BM's quote matches those of the [:::::::::: of ::::::::::] player, so that's just my proof that it is BM. And we know no one else can both use the BlackMagic of Shadowball name AND can get into the MH alliance.
 Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject:

Yes tat is me.....

I'm at 98% and My base just got annilated...... So i have no ships and no shipyard. 24hrs to rebuild that 99%..... So i decided I'm done with that account ^_____^ all thanks to "the Firm" don't worry..... We've been through this already. I know the drill.

i knew that you would notice when i posted the battle history. Since i finished the evo i decided to give up my identity. ;P I knowingly posted that battle history knowing that you guys would know who I was. no surprise.

i promise with all my heart that i'll stay in protection until my old evo is up
oppose.
MASTERHUNTERS
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject:

blackmagic wrote:

i promise with all my heart that i'll stay in protection until my old evo is up

Even so...you are multying for me...but Zenachi, BM never promised that he won't do it again....
Bah, if BM would want to multi no one would ever realize...it is enough to battle his evoed account vs another and thats all.
 Back to top »
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:08 am    Post subject:

blackmagic wrote:
rite rite i got it people...... sorry i told you about it. it won't happen again

if you haven't noticed i have deleted my accounts. didn't think people would cry bout it so much

*cough*
and you'll notice the edited portions right at the beginning that say "don't do it" etc.
 Back to top »
blackmagic
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject:

i've been a good boy i swear! i deleted the account right when it ended. See? I didn't use either account to attack ^____^ at least i'm honest bout it.
oppose.
MASTERHUNTERS
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » some multi discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: