Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Judgement Day has come....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » Judgement Day has come....
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
intresting....

Somebody knows there ***....

lol.. no I showed up my face here before, infect I bumped the post a few months ago just because I found it amusing!

so I guess you didn't know how to reply to my comments in the other topic, you brought up this one, funny!

you were a multi, your alliance is one of the dirtiest alliances, housing some of the biggest multis and ex multis.. and you come here claiming what exactly?

I wasn't su*king up to members of XYZ, I was having a chat with regiment (who I believe is a member of no star), I can understand how having a polite chat would seem unnatural to you!.. your only capable of talking smack...

and I like how you kept your mouth shut while we were chatting and than started trying to talk s*it when I left... I believe senor's response suits you best, as he said "oh, shut up shade"

you crack me up shade..

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject:

The more and more i read your posts Mighty, the less respect i have for you. And its not like there was much to begin with.

I feel that even a 12 year old would agree with me.
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject:

I would like to add to all new players here that a security breach was found and subsequently repaired where any account could be hacked into with something of a "universal password".
It was discovered by someone who cruised the internet looking for such a breach in security.
To this person, I salute you if you still read the forum from time to time for exposing ST's most closely guarded secret among only very few players. Thanks for giving the game more integrity.
When I found out that a major security breach existed, I immediately thought back to this thread and incidents that happened to my account and info only I was aware of.

Now I don't know who hacked into my account but it used to happen on ocassion back in those days. You could tell by the messages that went "straight to your folder" and not show up in your msg screen.

It happened so often to me when I first started, I thought it was a bug that happened on occasion.

Since the security breach was repaired, it has never happened since.

Who knew of the "trick" beforehand, I don't know or care. As long as it cannot happen again.

Peace
T2
 Back to top »
al12
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject:

Just to clear things up as this never happend( I think) when I wasn't here, has this prob been solved completely?

X: The "Warriors of the Fallen Star" era

4. SpaceTrooper of Upenix score 16239 relative 16226
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject:

T2 wrote:

Above statement refers to the fact I no longer find my messages "missing" and in my stored message file within the game.

I'll assume it's repaired.
 Back to top »
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject:

Shade, while you are right, and this should not lightly be forgotten (hell, I'm not even going to play innocent here) I think too much weight should not be put on it either.

I think Mighty deserves another chance, with a healthy amount of distrust, though.

And, since when HASN'T Mighty been trying to side with the Anti-TO? (For as long as I can remember, anyway)

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject:

From now on we will no longer respond on post from Mighty . since we know what happend , it has no sence to give this person any minute of our time .
So plz Mighty go hang in a tree

Back to top »
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject:

i wish a admin could post here if that is true and the i wish to know if it give any data privacy in ST...

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
T2 wrote:

Above statement refers to the fact I no longer find my messages "missing" and in my stored message file within the game.

Well i can assure you it's not fixed.
It just happened to me 10 minutes ago, lost 3 messages and have been switched to CoW of my alliance.

half an hour after having an arguement with Mighty on IRC...

coincidence? i think not..
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject:

Shade wrote:
It just happened to me 10 minutes ago, lost 3 messages and have been switched to CoW of my alliance.

can't answer for your past deeds, can't come up with an intelligent argument? and you can't answer any of my question in any way other than using foul language so you come up with new accusations?

you call using your dirty mouth, running out of things to say and than sitting in the corner while the rest of us have a pleasurable chat an argument? I thought I was just telling off a 8 years old brat who needed to be put in place

think about it idiot.. if I had access to your account and wanted to hurt you, I'd disband your alliance and change the pass so you couldn't start it back up.. not make your a*s the Cow..

I ask admin, no, I beg admin to go ahead and investigate this so I can put an end to the misery that is you shade..

it was us who was begging for someone to investigate the first time around, and it shall be us again.. to barrow from your language, you sh*t faced cheating peace of crap.. lets get justice..

Admin please do tell us if there was any cracking into the morons account in the past few hours as fresh data should be available. if there was than please provide us with information as to who did it.

Thank you

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Noxus
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject:

Shade wrote:
T2 wrote:
T2 wrote:

us an IP blocker. That way a certian someone who may be hacking can't find you. Try it out to see if it works, just dont let this make you quit.
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject:

It's not hacking my pc i'm worried about noxus, i made precautions after the last time mighty tried it.. It's the ST login page thats being hacked. There's absolutly no security on it what so ever, i just tested it, and you can enter the wrong password as many times as you want.
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
To: admin
Posted: 18 Apr 2008 17:20
Subject: possible hacking

Hello,

Could you please check into Shade's account (please note the ingame Shadey of Capetonier is probably not shade, so you have to ask him for his in game.)

he alleges that he has been hacked and to clear the matter we will need your assistance. please let us know if he was indeed hacked and if so by who.

considering the fact that he has pointed his finger at me, making me a suspect, I will provide you with my ip address to make your job easier

My Ip Address is xxx.xxx.xxx.xx

we are waiting for your clarification

thank you

Mighty

here you go, a formal request to admin. (numbers were change to x's to protect my privacy)

now I shall respect the wishes of players and stop at this point. hopefully we'll get an answer soon

Mighty

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
Well...I'm trying to figure out the IP stuff and I want to know who Sacharia is.
It is a handle I do not recognise.
Please explain this entry someone......
---- T2 his accounts are Tramp en Sacharia.
IP's on Tramp: 209.71.221.224 , 69.196.161.38 , 209.71.221.151 , 64.6.202.226 , 66.38.192.134 , 209.71.221.197 , 209.71.221.240 , 216.106.106.129 , 66.38.192.219 , 209.71.221.77 , 64.6.202.217 , 209.71.221.170 , 216.106.106.181 , 209.71.221.202 , 216.106.106.154 , 209.71.221.66 , 209.71.221.88
IP's on Sacharia: 66.38.192.219 , 209.71.221.224

Who is Sacharia ???????

dont know who either of you are, but this clearly shows you both logged in from the same ip.

looks like one of 2 things happened.

you were hacked buy sac or you are multi as sac.

the hacked part would show up more if the ip's you norammly use we much diff than sac's, doubtful 2 users log in to spacetrace from across the street from each other and are using the same internet provider.
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject:

Thanks Durango. My ingame at the time was Zachariah so Sacharia was a Instant account made to discredit me with some tricks pulled to appear like it was my IP where the log in happened.
Since I know I did not create any such account or multi, this is the only other option left that I can think of.
Guess I was nailed by a "hack 'n sac"
Regardless, it was 2 yrs ago and I am still convinced the problem has been repaired.
The work was quite extensive and I saw the guy working for days trying to sort it out while logging in and out of IRC.

Your post Durango has presented me with some thoughts of what could have happened but I'll keep them to myself for now.
Besides...like I said...it was almost 2 yrs ago.
I certainly don't care now but if it's happening again, there is a much narrower window for the culprit to work in and greater chance of getting caught.
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject:

T2, if I am correct it had been clarified that Sacharia was a typo.
The accounts that you had used were Tramp and Zacharia. The IP adresses that had entered your account weren't yours but also Mighty's.

It's quite obvious right? Because if there had been a Sacharia next to your own account, why had Zacharia not been mentioned?
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject:

I agree with Noxus; Mighty, your posts and your reputation are silently degrading. Your accusations are intolerable, and your use of language is hardly appropiate. Would you call the victim an idiot, or indeed a moron in a courtroom? I think not. Watch your tongue before you accuse others. Now, if you did not cheat, please state so in a fair manner.

Now, T2 seems to have the right idea, simply stating that it should never happen again. Mighty, as much as I think of you as a vet, your past actions have caused a permanent blow to your credit status on ST; alas, I do not call you a vet, but perhaps a lovable Canadian learning from his past and inexusable actions.

And Shade, naturally I support you, being British.. there must be some kind of bond. You seem be the fairest in this argument. You've posted strong accusations which have been backed up by good evidence. If I was in the 'jury', I would turn your way.

To conclude, Mighty, you must learn to watch your mouth. Now we shall wait for admin, as he is the 'judge', if you wish, of this difficultly placed argument.
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject:

Robert Roy wrote:
T2, if I am correct it had been clarified that Sacharia was a typo.
The accounts that you had used were Tramp and Zacharia. The IP adresses that had entered your account weren't yours but also Mighty's.

It's quite obvious right? Because if there had been a Sacharia next to your own account, why had Zacharia not been mentioned?

I can see where that could happen.
Good point !
Thanks Rob
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » Judgement Day has come....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Page 4 of 4

Jump to: