Goto page Previous  1, 2
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » and it's bye again
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kirby
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject:

Just to say why I had swank....

I wanted to be kazuuula. Installed that I would be kazuuula. Ended up with a totally different name and race and starting fleet.

Shade... This time your proved to be a moron. Making Rob CoW...making Rob member of TO. It seems Rob Owns TO. He enter...stupid point hunters they became.

From this moment on everything seemed just as it was when I left, and the reasons to leave are still here.

So bye

Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject:

Kirby wrote:
Just to say why I had swank....

I wanted to be kazuuula. Installed that I would be kazuuula. Ended up with a totally different name and race and starting fleet.

Shade... This time your proved to be a moron. Making Rob CoW...making Rob member of TO. It seems Rob Owns TO. He enter...stupid point hunters they became.

From this moment on everything seemed just as it was when I left, and the reasons to leave are still here.

So bye

What do you mean with "another name and race, etc"

Anyway i would like to hear which are those reasons and however, if you will stay or leave.

@Mxj1...I can be arrogant sometimes i know...but i think in this war i just have laugh about enemy's disgrace than being an arrogant.
And IF -TO- is that hated the ATO would have 20 or more members. Also anymember of -TO- has bases to claim himself arrogants

Greetings
 Back to top »
Achilles
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject:

mjx1 wrote:

and rubens i beliebe u did deleate ur account for the reason u did. Do you not remmber the TO bermuda triangle Mighty? they deleated tehre accounts several times to claim that space i sense another one of them coming along

Lowvoice

No, the Bermuda Triangle was random. It was me, Shade, and Darmadon, and none of us deleted to get those coords.
 Back to top »
Link
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject:

geezzzz It seems like I leave for just my examns and then this stuff happens

let me give my point of view and by stating my opinion I'd prematurely like to state that everything in this post is not ment as an insult to anybody but just mere criticism as a third person.

also i'd like to say that I'M BACK PEOPLE!!

i'm just gonna reply to the main people here since there seems to be no real issue other than broken pride...

to start of with one of the most respected players around

shade, chris himself, founder of TO

the last time somebody other than you resurrected TO you scolded him and made him release all recruited players who were TO worthy. I was made CoW at that time, it was after my succesfull period of Leading TLC and having nice skirmishes with PFIU , it actually was a fun time and everybody worked as a team, in both alliances , ( just to give another heads up to T2 and mighty who both did a fine job)

after I heard that you wanted TO gone since only you were to resurrect it I gave up my CoW position and basically left the game for a while.

the point i'm stating here is that only you according to you are to decide who is TO worthy and who is not. yet the one who ressed TO did a good job other than some players you've recruited now. No offense to Rob but he is not TO worthy and is a liability to all that TO used to stand for

now TO seems to stand for nothing short of tyrrany , HOWEVER i've just been back for 2 days and would like to counter that statement based on dutch law, INNOCENT UNTILL PROVEN GUILTY ( or whatever I twist it in)
TO used to be great so i'm drawing no conlusions yet.

to kirbs,
kirbs my main man, c'mon dude lighten up, don't take it that hard, pull your fleets together and get rob, no vendetta has ever been interupted on you yet and it won't now. I'm sure if you talk to shade he will let you, if Rob remains TO.

to Rob
dudE!! how u doin!! you made TO eh?! nice one but you know just as good as me that you don't belong there, you're a vendetta player, you like that kind of stuff and that's not TO's mentality, TO's mentality used to be like Band of Brothers, not soul seeking revenge. Avoid the drama and leave TO yourself, start your own alliance with your own vision on ST, i'm sure many will join you.

other than that.. cut the drama and insults on the forum, insulting other people is no way of defending your own actions ( but your drama does keep things intresting, truly )

if anybody thinks likewise as me just state so, if you however feel this post is just somebody butting in, post that too, I admit it is none of my business but just advice, but maybe people will listen to me.

your's truly peeps

LINK!!

click this link!!
http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/videos/gcdemo.mov
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject:

i believe innocent until proven guilty is UN law part of human rights and stuff i believe

anyway i dont mean to just post to correct someone so

bye-bye kirbs
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jort
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject:

Yeah, bye I think.
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject:

@Link...hey welcome back man...
First, remember TO and each big alliance has changed with the time so we cant stay with just 1 style...alliance and players are evolving and always growning up.
Second i think Rob won the right of being on TO because his lasts scores and so on, also from what i know he is doing great on TO, so if Shade hasnt ban him is because he is now a good TO member, and i would like to go on with this,remember an alliance will always have a lessexperienced player that the other or sometimes noobs with the time you can see if they are worthy. Of course Rob is not a noob we all know how much time he has been here but i am talking about other people etc...

Then i always see those kind of post that says "TO worthy member" like TO is the max aspiration of everyone in here, well i know how good TO is and after this evo it may become the best alliance ever on ST, but, why do the people keep admiring us when they have playing for more than 2 evo? Com'on make a good rebelion against us or at least make another alliance as NZ is doing and try to beat our score so you will be remembered without being a TO member;)

Anyway sorry about the long post....and welcome back again
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject:

Wow why in ..... name are you guys all coming up with your own theories and conspiracy stuff?
What would you say about I am trustworthy and a friend of Chris? It was enough reason for him to ask me.

RobertRoy
CoW of -TO-

Last edited by Robert Roy on Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject:

You know you all must be fuc.kin Ret.arded or have serious memory issues...

Since when has TO been an alliance that people are supposed to like??
Since when have we never been arrogant??
Since when have we not had players that people hate?
Since when have we not filled the forum with foul mouthed propaganda?
Since when have we fuc.kin cared what you all think about us???

Kirby wrote:

Shade... This time your proved to be a moron. Making Rob CoW...making Rob member of TO.

Link wrote:

No offense to Rob but he is not TO worthy and is a liability to all that TO used to stand for

You all can hate on Rob all you like, YES he's an arrogant ba.stard, YES he talks alot, YES alot of people hate him..

and THAT is exactly why i like him, shit he was born to be a TO.

He is my chosen Commander of War, and with good reason.
You all talk sh.it about rob, But how many of you know him as a person??
He has already prooved he can do the job.
Rob had never tried the post of CoW before, and certainly not on such a huge scale as being CoW of TO, but he prooved his capability to us all on the night of the flag retrieval, it WAS very much him that orchestrated the attack.
this is not the first time i have designated an inexperienced(in the role) player to be CoW, and my judegement of people has paid off pretty well in the past..

I have spoken to Rob on MSN frequently for the past year.., i consider him a friend and a very intelligent individual, You all can s.hit talk him and insult our decision to have him in TO until the cows come home, you ain't wavering our opinion or judgement of him in any way. How about you all just stop fu.cking crying and bring it on battlefield.

If you wanna hate us, then hate us...
i will tell you what i've told everyone in the past...

WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK

ps.
Link wrote:

now TO seems to stand for nothing short of tyrrany

I guess i named myself pretty well this round then huh

Messiah of Tyranny
Osiris
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject:

Well i'm not gonna s*ck up on Rob but i think Rob makes a great CoW i have talked to him on MSN all the time since euhm *let me think* and he is very bright and cleaver and a nice person to talk with
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject:

While we're bringing back topics, please do read this one too.. it was started a while after I had stopped playing (a month before) and a while before Rob made his accusations! in it you can get a better picture of issues...

look at my post about being hacked and TO ignoring it..

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
look at my post about being hacked and TO ignoring it..

Well I am impressed by the way you back up your accusations.
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject:

From now on we will no longer respond on post from Mighty . since we know what happend , it has no sence to give this person any minute of our time .
So plz Mighty go hang in a tree

Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » and it's bye again
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: