Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Extremely Disturbing Development !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Extremely Disturbing Development !
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
@ T2
- These loopholes are considered cheating no matter the way you think you can interpretate the rules. Is that clear enough for you?
- Oh and as you really want to bring up what happened last round, here is my once and only comment on it:
How PFIU handled the multi problem. Raiding the farms yourself instead of fighting the raiders. Almost gotta puke.

Rob..I'm gonna be a nice guy and tell you what I'm going to do. I noticed you were in the top 10 list of players last evo. You will notice I have never been on that list.
Regardless..here is what is going to happen. When Bareass Mama is done spanking you, I'm coming to your place and kick the living sh!t out of you.
Then i am going to do it again just so you know there was no mistake.
Then ....
I am going to ask you to tell us all how you got on the top 10 list.

If you don't tell the truth , I'll kick the sh!t out of you again.

You see Rob...I know your game and it is plain cowardly, B.S. bravado you indulge yourself in.
I think I will now prove it to to the whole community that some guy who cannot make top 10 can kick the crap out of some stuffed shirt who would not fight against someone he even percieves his equal on a 1 on 1 basis.

It's really too bad I could not keep our date last Sunday however when you made the date, you already knew you would be evo'ing out before it would happen. COWARD !

Now...I cannot wait to make you lick up that puke you found yourself spewing.
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject:

Please also read this one, in which we, the PFIU accused the TO of hacking, read butchers and shade's comments carefully

I'll tell you whats the story.. we played fair in PFIU, we got hacked or our info somehow got out.. our players accounts were being randomly accessed and we pleaded for help.. no body heard us!

a month and a bit after I stopped playing, Rob accused me of hacking... what I think happened is that rob went on to use a proxy of my ISP providers.. hacked us for a while, gave the info to TO and than when I left, blamed it all on me..

TO has a proven record of playing dirty.. but this was really low..

as for now, they are trying to focus the attention on me as there propaganda hasn't worked.. so I'm putting this up for you all to read, make of it what you want..

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject:

Mighty could you please inform me about whatever a proxy or an ISP provider is? I am not using the mac for nothing. It is for lazy people who don't know a very big deal about computers.
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject:

lol, now you don't know what a proxy is!!! sure bud.. good defense! I wounder how you came up with all those numbers in your judgment day topic than! or was it shade using your account?

ISP, internet service provider.

just to point to how your a lying bas*ard!

Robert Roy wrote:
@ Mighty
- None of us is having multi investigator rights.

RobertRoy
CoW of -TO-

this is what you said back in the day when I accused you of abusing your multi hunter powers and hacking us.

now lets look at what you said just minutes ago!

Robert Roy wrote:

Having been found trustworthy by the admins and being appointed multi hunter

your the biggest two faced liar I know Rob!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)

Last edited by Mighty on Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject:

To clarify a bit, making it impossible for you to come with excuses..

- I have earlier been a multi hunter officially. I wasn't at the time that the -TO- vs. PFIU war was there, neither at the time that the investigation against you was managed.

- I have been and still am a moderator on the multi hunter forum team.

- With the second quote I meant to refer to the case that after a talk with the admin on IM he said I could investigate this case and he provided me with IP adresses of all the accounts that were important in this same case.

Does this make it any better?
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject:

(First let me appologize to you all for the long post that will follow, I have put considerable amount of time on this post clarifying some outstanding issues and attempting to erase some old propaganda, so please do read. thank you)

nope, it doesn't Rob

let me make it clear, you lie, you deceit, you cheat, you multi, and you somehow manage to go from being a thorn in their side to become the COW of TO, bypassing many older and more experienced players!

now I my self haven't exactly been the saint in past but I like how you are trying to accuse me of something and by doing so, make it clear what really happened!

I have nothing to lose here, I have no interest in joining, and initially I had no interest in flaring up old topics as I found them irrelevant...

I returned a while ago, after your nonsense and did make my case, stating my innocence, and unlike what shade said, I did actually bring up the topic and made a new one about it... however as I wasn't interested in playing, I left it at that

but now that you have started it, I am going to finish it for you...

first let me respond to what you just posted above me! you say that "I have been and still am a moderator on the multi hunter forum team", kid I was a moderator before you were born (STMod) the only mod of the multi section is the Investigator, who was created long before your cheating a*s started to play. It has been more than 1 person at times, but not you. here's a relevant example of his brilliant work!

Investigator wrote:
the multiaccounts shade was accused of seems to have been deleted (To me it still remains unsolved whether if it was 1 computer and similar minds or 1 person). So take your own version of the story and move on.

.. so please stop feeding us this bull of crap.. we don't buy it

you and your lying boss and his TO couldn't take the fact that your flag wasn't home, so you started using your skills with computers more aggressively at which time we caught you red handed.. you knew someone had to answer for all the wrongdoings eventually, so you made preparations to frame me, waited until I left and put the blame on me..

your sudden and unexpected entry into TO and grab of the Cow position was very unnatural so unnatural infect that it created friction and forced old and loyal members to depart the alliance as they didn't understand why this had happened, why would Shade in his right mind, let Rob, the annoying cheater, join TO, and tell them he'll keep Rob over them!!?

Link wrote:
shade, chris himself, founder of TO

the last time somebody other than you resurrected TO you scolded him and made him release all recruited players who were TO worthy. I was made CoW at that time, it was after my succesfull period of Leading TLC and having nice skirmishes with PFIU , it actually was a fun time and everybody worked as a team, in both alliances , ( just to give another heads up to T2 and mighty who both did a fine job)

No offense to Rob but he is not TO worthy and is a liability to all that TO used to stand for

now TO seems to stand for nothing short of tyrrany , HOWEVER i've just been back for 2 days and would like to counter that statement based on dutch law, INNOCENT UNTILL PROVEN GUILTY ( or whatever I twist it in)

to Rob
dudE!! how u doin!! you made TO eh?! nice one but you know just as good as me that you don't belong there, you're a vendetta player, you like that kind of stuff and that's not TO's mentality, TO's mentality used to be like Band of Brothers, not soul seeking revenge.

your's truly peeps

LINK!!

Kirby wrote:
....Shade... This time your proved to be a moron. Making Rob CoW...making Rob member of TO. It seems Rob Owns TO. He enter...stupid point hunters they became.

but we both know why. you were hacking us, you were hacking others, you were abusing your powers, and you were getting information for Shade, who in turn gained lot of points.. and kept you as COW..

Shade wrote:
You all can hate on Rob all you like, YES he's an arrogant ba.stard, YES he talks alot, YES alot of people hate him..

and THAT is exactly why i like him, shit he was born to be a TO.

Rob had never tried the post of CoW before, and certainly not on such a huge scale as being CoW of TO, but he prooved his capability to us all on the night of the flag retrieval, it WAS very much him that orchestrated the attack.

I have spoken to Rob on MSN frequently for the past year.., i consider him a friend and a very intelligent individual, You all can s.hit talk him and insult our decision to have him in TO until the cows come home, you ain't wavering our opinion or judgement of him in any way. How about you all just stop fu.cking crying and bring it on battlefield.

If you wanna hate us, then hate us...
i will tell you what i've told everyone in the past...

WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK

Please notice when cocky shade states that Rob orchestrated the battle in which they retrieved their flag from PFIU, the same controversial battle in which we claimed the enemy somehow knew exact whereabouts of our players and also our attack codes and even our fleet formations...this should show you that it wasn't a matter of espionage, but rather a matter of rob inviting himself into our accounts.

Rob, you were the worst player in the history of space trace for 2 years and all of the sudden you were on the top of the list! you know why, and so do I... you knew what formation you were attacking before you were making the attack, hence maximizing your gain!

this also explains why TO always did so well, although I must admit, there were many good players under that ba*ner, they used to do well before you came in the picture.. however after you joined they were unreachable as Kirby put it, they became point hunters who knew too much

even though the idiot called shade would like to think and say it. we are not morons here, we can put 2 and 2 together. and we feel sorry for you lot.

Mighty

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject:

lol Rob... Please just ignore him, i haven't read a single word Mighty has written in this forum, Everybody knows everything he says is a lie.
There's just no need to correct his fantasy stories.
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject:

From now on we will no longer respond on post from Mighty . since we know what happend , it has no sence to give this person any minute of our time .
So plz Mighty go hang in a tree

Back to top »
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject:

usually every story has two sides...and to tell you what i think....it seems that what mighty says makes some sense
...and plz, don't post on every single topic what we should or shouldn't do!!! i've been following my own judgement for too many years to start doing whatever suits somebody else's plans
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject:

Connor McCloud wrote:
From now on we will no longer respond on post from Mighty . since we know what happend , it has no sence to give this person any minute of our time .
So plz Mighty go hang in a tree

ignorance is a bliss Connor, I wish you cheaters the best but you really don't need to post the same exact thing in 4 places at the same time.. its quite annoying! I don't know if you know what happened or not, so i won't be accusing you of anything but ignorance.

considering the fact that it was shade and Rob who brought up the subject, I find it ironic that they should ignore it now.. I guess they finally found out how its a losing subject for them!

Now I'm going to ignore you, as your pretty much irrelevant, however know this, what you did was not to ignore me, it was to try to silence the conversation (using 5 posts none the less) and fall back on old propaganda due to lack of defense.

only problems is the players are smarter than what you think and won't see a need to do what you tell them to.

as for the topic, It should go on, as it seems I wasn't there when the false and outlandish accusations were put forward.. I want to clear my name and show TO for the dirt it is, now that they have asked me to do so.

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Extremely Disturbing Development !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: