At least read it
Goto page Previous  1, 2
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » At least read it
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linux666
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject:

hey guys...take it out side, will ya.....totally off topic.
maybe you should continue this in game!
 Back to top »
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject:

I would, but I have no account at the moment. (Don't say it Mighty, I can predict what you are going to say.)

And, well, it kindof turned into the topic, so it's somewhat on-topic, really...

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject:

C'mon... MJ And KoT, think of an argument better than "you're a noob too" and "your grammar sucks."
Ilofuyci isn't a noob, he's a good player. And since you've been kicked from my alliance too...
English isn't everybody's first language, hell, it isn't mine, and I think my grammar is probably better than yours. But that's besides the point.
By the way, MJ, sometimes you're way too elitist with your English crap. Occasionally it borders on racism.

And Ilofuyci... just chill dude. MJ may be a noob, but he knows it, and so does everyone else. No need to kick someone when they're down. Besides, he's just a kid.

By the way... this is a recruitment thread. Advice is good, but there's no need to bash other people's advice.
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject:

Actually, I wasn't reffering to his grammar, in fact it's excellent. Hell, I can't speak/listen/read/write any other language properly apart from my own, and I commend all of Spacetrace's players on the ability to speak amazing english. I'm sorry, in fact, really sorry if I have ever sounded racsist in any way shape or form, It's not the impression I like to give out to people. I was reffering to ilofuyci's name. It seems just to be a jumble of letters stuck together.

And yes, Ilofuyci is a great player, no doubt about it. However, in REAL LIFE, he perhaps needs a thin or too to learn.
 Back to top »
Marth Diro
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: alliance creating

hey, lord! go on with your intentions to build a new alliance! no matter if your intentions fail, to build a functioning alliance. and after a hypothetic fail, you would know what to do better next time.
in my alliance i saw as a commander of war and as a flag commander (both for a really short time) that you need a lot of work to do it well. so, it's not easy, but i apprechiate everyone with intentions to give our ST more alliances, and concluding from this more action in ST!
i think, it's too boring to see allways the same 3 or 4 alliances at the top of every era, and to miss other alliances out there. i wich you good luck with your trial, but if it fails, try another one! one day you will lead- if you don't give up - a serious alliance everyone knows!
again: all the best and good luck!
 Back to top »
ncaries
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject:

why are often forumpost unfriendly?

In the past, if i read them, they were much about the game and how to explore it. Now there isnt much you can say (wrong?) or....

Why devaluate the comments or advices of other player, you better add a good (or even better) one yourself.

And to the Lord, back to topic, start an alliance if u like, but dont expect much from it in terms of the top 10. Its a good way to learn about leadership, cooperation etc. but u will make many mistakes. So dont be a leader ' to much'
If u are more carefull u can join a excisting alliance. The best 5 are good fun to play in. Just ask them if they need reinforcements
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:13 am    Post subject:

Okay, final word on this matter for me:

I realise Ilofuyci is a good player, noob does not in any way denote he is weak, but more that he is an idiot. (Yes, there is a difference between noob, and newb)

And, that was not our argument. It was a complaint, that he was simply being wrong and idiotic about the matter.

And now, with the words of a person who's name I don't quite remember, though Phoenix comes to mind:

En Taro Adun!

Oh, wait, before that, Ncaries, well, there's less new players reading the forums it seems, and we all have a nack for causing bickering, so...

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject:

Is this Lord Loss guy still going?
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » At least read it
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: