Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
War Has Broken Out !
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » War Has Broken Out !
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should UFP be Eraticated?
Yes... UFP is a Cheat Multi-Alliance
46%
 46%  [ 12 ]
Yes... My Alliance will assist in UFP Destruction
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
No... UFP is An Upstanding Alliance
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
No... My Alliance Will Assist UFP
23%
 23%  [ 6 ]
I Am Neutral In This War
19%
 19%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 26

T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: War Has Broken Out !

The Trailer Park is openly declaring war on the United Federation Of Planets
Many will remember this multi-account alliance from former rounds.
They have captured our flag in a surprise ratpack attack.
This announcement is a call to arms of all residents of the Trailer Park to shift tactics of complacency to a war stance and attempt to recover our flag rid the galaxy of this scourge that has befallen us.

Beware UFP...we will find you and dismantle you account by account or make lots of points trying to.
Also...I don't want to hear any crap about fighting these guys is as bad as multi-ing itself because anyone who believes that stuff is sadly in error.
 Back to top »
tyco
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Freaking multi's

You have my support in your effort, my alliance shall assist in the takedown of UFP
Dinskydude
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject:

i guess u won't get that much support... every1 is doing the grand war.
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject:

Well.. lets me clarify something, i just randomly dropped by the forums to see this and i was like :O

UFP was once beaten by Evolution in there first opening stages i think it was when the capture the flag was introduced we kicked there ass lol and there leader and creator was Promethious or some know him as Methi.

I hope this can be resolved with or without war and good luck to both sides!

Greetz, Evans.
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject:

Quote:
UFP was once beaten by Evolution in there first opening stages i think it was when the capture the flag was introduced we kicked there *** lol and there leader and creator was Promethious or some know him as Methi.

This alliance has nothing to do with Methi and never did unless Methi was a purveyor of ST accounts and forgot everything he knew about ST.
UFP came into being when the rounds first were reintroduced and in that incarnation had perhaps 2 or 3 genuine players along with many multiple run accounts. I think Methi would balk at being a member of such a group.
 Back to top »
DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: LMAO

Starting at 30m to log-off I watched 5 UFP members do a sequential log on / off sequence

Same ol cheating multi alliance as before....some things never change...LMAO

Last time this one claimed to have an entire family logging on / off in sequence daily...12 of em at that...
They are just another good vibration
And tidal waves couldn't save the world
From Californication"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk
iuztheevil
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject:

I spent the entire last round of my evo hunting multis....I'll assist with flag recapture, but after that someone else can try to beat the multis down.....It gains lots of points, but it's neverending.

They used to just attack outside of alliances, now I guess they are getting bolder....
grizzer
Midshipman

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: LMAO

DavAlan wrote:
Starting at 30m to log-off I watched 5 UFP members do a sequential log on / off sequence

Same ol cheating multi alliance as before....some things never change...LMAO

Last time this one claimed to have an entire family logging on / off in sequence daily...12 of em at that...

i don't believe im reading this.
So you guys think we're cheating?
i have the answers!

1: the logging on sequence is because we are friends from school and we go home EXACTLY the same time. and we always log in after school. BTW we didn't even know that orcus had the flag

2: the suprise attack: at first orcus of the unholy land attacked us first so we decided at school that we would attack him at 5 pm +1GMT.

3: the multi account question: i think i already answered that one: we are friends from school and my brother plays too.

4: davAlan says that an entire family logged on what the **** are you talking about we have only 8 members in the alliance, BTW me and my brother are NOT a whole family.

5: i think this is just another try of trailer park to make a fool of our alliance so for this insult i will make you a small sacrifice ill post the coördinates of the fc from trailer park orcus of the unholy land. unless it is prohibited to do so.

i hope you all get it now and DON'T start a war againts us.
i realize that trailer park may try to get their flag back but that's it!

Lordgrizzer Of The Archadian Empire
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject:

Back to top »
koent
Ensign
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject:

okay cool guy, i think you should concider minding your own business and don't get other people in a war you're losing. if another ally stole your flag you woulnd't cry like a baby like you're doing now . anyway, don't you remember high marshall attacked me first, then you started an attack on another member and now we're taking you down randomly...go sit and cry in a corner
 Back to top »
Dinskydude
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject:

Well, with that solved, TPC can now participate in The Grand War Challenge!

( The Grand War, The Grand War Challenge, GW, and TWGC all belong to their respectful owners. 2006 MARE productions) LOL
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject:

I was in UFP (or as i call it, UFOP) once. As can be seen with my avatar. When i was there, i saw no multiing whatsoever. So im staying neutral. Unless ofcourse UFOP (or the trailer park for that matter) attacks me. Then im going to kick the *** of whoever attacked me. or at least try.

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject:

2 or 3 rounds ago, the UFP were making more accounts than we could keep up with. As we and others were swatting them down, in approximately 1 week, over 100 new accounts were created in ST in various alliances all tied to the same core people.
History has a way of repeating itself and so far it looks like that is happening again.
The Trailer Park has accepted the challenge of recovering it's flag and will use all available "legal" techniques known to them to do so.
If the UFP is a genuine alliance composing of anywhere from the 8 to 12 members that have shown up in the stats page, the only true way to clear your name is to openly invite IP scans by admin on it's list of members.

I encourage you to request admin to make a scan of your membership IP addresses and let us and the rest of the game players know the final result of their findings. All Admin has to do is state in 1 line that UFP is "clean". We do not expect Admin to list all the IP addresses or membership but only give a thumbs up or down on on UFP status.

If Admin does this, I and the rest of the Trailer Park will accept the ruling and drop the accusations leveled at UFP.
Until this happens however, we cannot accept the same old story that has been told to us many times before.
 Back to top »
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject:

Dinskydude wrote:

( The Grand War, The Grand War Challenge, GW, and TWGC all belong to their respectful owners. 2006 MARE productions) LOL

LOL DD you make me blush
grizzer
Midshipman

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
2 or 3 rounds ago, the UFP were making more accounts than we could keep up with. As we and others were swatting them down, in approximately 1 week, over 100 new accounts were created in ST in various alliances all tied to the same core people.
History has a way of repeating itself and so far it looks like that is happening again.
The Trailer Park has accepted the challenge of recovering it's flag and will use all available "legal" techniques known to them to do so.
If the UFP is a genuine alliance composing of anywhere from the 8 to 12 members that have shown up in the stats page, the only true way to clear your name is to openly invite IP scans by admin on it's list of members.

I encourage you to request admin to make a scan of your membership IP addresses and let us and the rest of the game players know the final result of their findings. All Admin has to do is state in 1 line that UFP is "clean". We do not expect Admin to list all the IP addresses or membership but only give a thumbs up or down on on UFP status.

If Admin does this, I and the rest of the Trailer Park will accept the ruling and drop the accusations leveled at UFP.
Until this happens however, we cannot accept the same old story that has been told to us many times before.

now this is a respectfull quote thanks for the clear up.
we will (after discussion) allow an ip scan but i'm afraid that me and my brother would have at least one account deleted because maybe the same ip address would occur.

besides i am only playing for like 20 days or something?
and my whole alliance for 25 days something like that and maybe we (accidentaly) stole the name U-F-P but we never inteded to do so.

btw knight of trust was never in our alliance cause our avatar is different and the alliance is almost new. (you can see by our score ^^.)
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject:

We, in the Trailer Park have a set of sibilings that have the same IP address.
No one has a problem with that. The problem starts when the dog, the sister & bro, the mom & dad and cat all make accounts from the same IP address.

I don't even mind then if it's to aid in the game learning process but when a person has experience and creates multiple accounts, they can do real damage to others and makes it really unfair to those who follow the rules.
 Back to top »
promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject:

It's sad to see the first alliance I ever created, to sink this low.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject:

grizzer wrote:
T2 wrote:

now this is a respectfull quote thanks for the clear up.
we will (after discussion) allow an ip scan but i'm afraid that me and my brother would have at least one account deleted because maybe the same ip address would occur.

besides i am only playing for like 20 days or something?
and my whole alliance for 25 days something like that and maybe we (accidentaly) stole the name U-F-P but we never inteded to do so.

btw knight of trust was never in our alliance cause our avatar is different and the alliance is almost new. (you can see by our score ^^.)

My Fiancee Renee also often plays from a common ip as I....now we can believe a spouse, or family member playing with you also. But, IMHO believability ceases at 2. I just cant believe an entire family would play ST esp. in an alliance at in LAST standing.

To refresh everyone's memory (and to explain the PM sent to all members of the top 3 alliances at the time), I think most players here over 8 months may recall this:

In round 1, UFP ratpacked a single PIFU player, when we responded, checked thier log offs and etc. (all were sequential....everyday at that), thier leader at the time (Ionas of Sor) claimed the entire 12 members (at the time) were all family members

That "UFP version" used the logo STOLEN from the Star Trek TV series for the United Federation of Planets (I actaully remember those days too).

They did not last long....and remained in very low standing but, not on the bottom...like now

So, maybe admin can run the IP checks. Now, it is obvious that this could also be circumvented by logging on from other systems (public pc's and etc)....lol....what a hassle that would be
I can imagine someone spending hours / day running all over town just to pull off a multi attempt but, I also find the effort to be pathetically humourous

OH btw GRIZZER are you O* Grizzer of Dalmasca OR LordGrizzer of Archadian Empire ingame OR (ALSO IMHO) BOTH??????????

Like I stated above...some things never change...esp the excuses....this makes 9 I have read since the start of the round system
From Californication"

Last edited by DavAlan on Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject:

All UFP has to do is send admin their member list and this list should stay somewhat constant. It has had some split off already and those former members of a few days ago should be explained as well.

In the last instance, the UFP players also formed new alliances and just left the old accounts static as we started to defeat them.

It really is difficult to combat this type of thing and it was some of the reason many of the older players just left the game.

It does ruin the concept of skill on the battlefield.

I don't mean to sound difficult and some may say I'm demanding too much but, for a genuine alliance who has sprung out of nowwhere and field 8-12 members who also has a history of creating multiple accounts.
Well...you got to admit...it would look fishy to anyone.

Perhaps there is a 50/50 split in the alliance of new players and the old culprit and the new players would not even know it was happening.

If that is the case, I highly suggest you new players find a reputable alliance to work in. There are many who would gladly help you out

Last edited by T2 on Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
DavAlan
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject:

T2 wrote:

Well...you got to admit...it would look fishy to anyone.

I dont know about the appearence but, THE SMELL is worse than that decaying shark I saw on the beach yesterday
From Californication"
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » War Has Broken Out !
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 1 of 5

Jump to: