Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
PIFU is undergoing Reorganization
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » PIFU is undergoing Reorganization
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jort
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject:

Phoenix wrote:
Ah lol KoT is attacking Rob with words

KOT i've played this game long enough to know that Rob would kick your as.s without being online

you, jort and some others just are the thorn in the eye of the forum

*sorry for this offtopic post, I just had to say my thoughts*

hey dude, 2 words, screw you!
 Back to top »
Renee Davis
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Hmm....

Actaully what KOT has done is to reveal the truth behind the so-called "tactics" which in essence everyones buisiness not just the "buisiness" of the alliance in question.
A bold move too, as no one else did

I think KoT deserves a little respect for his revelations
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
Quote:
You guys really need to do alot to redeem yourselves from this...

Yea...that's going to happen...right after I start shitt!ng gold bricks !

Anyone here who needs to redeem themselves is the c.unt that hacked into our account.
Strangely...it didn't start happening untill you showed up. Guilty or not...your still a prime suspect in my opinion.
Too bad...call it victim of circumstance, wrong place at the wrong time, call it whatever but to think one of the three prime suspects of an illegal act wants us to redeem ourselves is almost laughable.

Very good thing I edited this post so it is a very watered down version of how I really feel.

Firstly Fuck you T2...

Nobody ever hacked your accounts, you base this on what???
That the alliance attack code changed???
You know damn well that that was mightys fault...
He simply forgot to change it back from "ownage" which was our attack code at the time...
And it was your alliance code when we retrieved our flag, i'm sure temporarily... but still...

We on the other hand, have seen logs of Mighty logging into our accounts... you think his disapearence is just a coincidence??? oh cmon...

Since this whole business started, My PC has been hacked to shredds...
3 days ago, my PC was terminated by a virus... i lost 120gb of information, All my work, studies, pictures, memories from the last 4 years... Whipped out. The Bios of my PC also destroyed...

I've had to go out today and buy a new PC for $1100 to replace what i had... and i've lost so much that i cannot replace...

So please quit your childish whining... Fighting against YOU has cost me alot more than points... You guys make me fucking sick...
It's a fucking game, and you take it to such extremes as to destroy someones computer...

I will find you both one day and beat every last cent out of your faces, i swear to fucking god...
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
I think you are correct Jaffa. -TO- is almost all composed of the best players in ST all be it there is 1 in training. A rare phenoma in the -TO- history.

This shows how little you know about -TO- .....

We've trained and brought up more players than any other alliance, by a long long way... the Idea that TO has always been composed of the best is ridiculous...
I started this alliance on my very first day playing ST, what we are today was earned not simply a gathering of greats...

When we fought HSA, WE were the n00bs...
HSA was handpicked, a composition of the Best players at that time in ST.. Dutchbatter, Gorthmog, Metody, Spyder, Weylyn, Kamekaze. etc etc.
At the time thought to be an unstoppable alliance...
But we stood our ground, and fought them head to head and won that war on all levels... THAT is what gave us our name, THAT is what gave us respect..

a few examples...

Who was i when i joined TO? a n00b, my first day playing
Who was Sola? a n00b, his first day.
Who was Base? a n00b, his first day.
Who was turiana? a n00b her first day.
Who was Nemesis? a n00b.
Who was deathkiller? a n00b.
Who was Connor? a n00b.
Who was Rubens? a n00b.
Who was kever? a n00b.
Who was Kandos? a n00b.
Who was Bigmatt? a n00b.

Shit i could go on and on and on... and most of these players went on to be what you all call Vets... I couldn't possibley remember every name of every n00b or average player that has been in TO..

Sure we have the greatest players today... but 75% of them are homegrown...

When i play ST and revive -TO-, i don't have to ask most of them..
I just send em a message saying "hi" and they'll ask for the pass...

TO is home for them for a reason....
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject:

Whoooo...looks like we touched a nerve

Don't put it out if you can't take it buddy.
I am genuinely sorry 'bout your 'puter. I guess I got away lucky with just some fucked up code.

Now...about KoT....
Renee wrote :
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:34 pm Post subject: Hmm....
Actaully what KOT has done is to reveal the truth behind the so-called "tactics" which in essence everyones buisiness not just the "buisiness" of the alliance in question.
A bold move too, as no one else did

I think KoT deserves a little respect for his revelations.

KoT's revelations are news to me as well. Calling them revelations though is a stretch. Closer to fabrications of his own doing I believe. Perhaps he had help His honesty is commendable however when his leader left...so did the ethical guidelines he followed.
Now KoT has left as well.

I can say the purge is almost complete and PIFU will be what it once was.
 Back to top »
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject:

WTF!!! T2 things here needs some explanation.Guy just lost his computer couse of a game...GAME.Noone touched his nerves someone fu.cked up his comp.Thats serius sh.it here and should be dealt with not put up fuck,ing smileys.
Im really disapointed in PFIU.Couple of days ago i wanted to join you to try and help out,but after this sh.it...no way in hell im coming anyway near your alliance.The Game has all ready multi problem dont need a hacker problem as well.Man i would rather fight TO alone then with you guys.

Fight to the end...And if you must die fighting...DIE HARD!!!

Greetz Marlito
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject:

Failtrip...the destructioon of Shade's Computer is a real shame. I wish stuff like this did not happen. To say that I caused it is actually laughable only because of my 'puter skill level.
If I did not experience a screw up in my browser as well, I would be inclined to say it was from somewhere else. It still could be from somewhere else. I don't know !

The destruction of anyone's property is a crime and a despiciable act.

It does seem strange that when Mighty and Shade got active, shit started to happen and I do not like it 1 little bit.
Who is responsible ?... not me. I still sleep good at night.
Did Mighty send a code to Shade that screwed his 'puter up ? I do not know ?
Did Shade or Rob send a code on IRC that screwed up my browser...I don't know as well . I do not go there very much anymore because of it however.

I think this stuff is serious. I also know there is not much that Shade or Might would not try on each other. They are like 2 birds of a feather and alike enough to be twins. Which one is the evil twin...I don't know !

I will however match any arrogance directed at me with the same in return . I have the ability. I prefer not to let that side of my personallity show as it is not a good trait to have. If anyone doubts it however...try me !

Being smart mouth with each other is one thing though and actually using malicious code is another.
I too am a victim so I do feel sympathy for what happened to Shade. If anyone though thinks that I am responsible for it...guess again, you are way off base. Even if I was that vindictive, my skills would not allow it .

Now...If Mighty made the claim...Shade would say he did not do it...as Shade makes the claim, Mighty is no longer here to say he didn't do it either.
To be honest...I do not believe either one of them because all I have seen when they play is sh!t, corruption, and a dangerous enviroment to subject my computer to.
I have also figured out either one will say anything to discredit the other...It don't have to be true...just has to sound believeable

It really has gone too far however...look toward the one's who perpetuated it...not the one's who want it stopped.

This is why PIFU is undergoing a purging. We don't want this sh!t either.
 Back to top »
Failtrip1
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject:

I never accused you.Just you contradicted yourself about your tactics using multiple accounts deleted or not.So i wanted you to come out clean and explain what the hell is going in your alliance.
And about Shade hackin...i think,not sure thou,we were talking on IRC when this sh.it happened to him.So i really doubt he would smack his own comp for some lousy points or anything like this.And he is still here isnt he.Not like someone who isnt.

Greetz Marlito
Renee Davis
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: T2

Niether David or I believe you had anything to do with this. However if someone did try to hack the server they were obviously not skilled enough to do so. Accurate hacking to get intended results requires expertise exceeding almost everyone I know.
However use of one to the 1000's of hacking tools availible does not require much skill or advanced knowledge most dont work anywhere near as the user would attempt and merely precipitate bugs in the code.
As a matter of fact, these hacking apps. come with no assurance they will accomplish anything at all
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject:

I have no problem attempting to calrify anything that has been said.
I too did have a hack performed on me !
I did delete my account after I sent my fleets to flag defence. I did not run 2 accounts.
This is not a policy of PIFU. If Mighty told KoT to pull this stunt and he did...well...he was following orders from the leader at that time. As I outlined before, I had 2 days left in my evo and the account was deleted. I do not think it is a smart tactic under normal gameplay.
I suspect that we had 1 multi account in the alliance. No proof but a suspicion only. That is enough to get the alleged perp banned.
I again have control of what is going on here in PIFU. I have not had control for a while.
It is now my job to clean up the sh!t left behind and it looks like I need a big shovel.

The membership is almost back to the original players and a much more selective screening process is now in force to keep this alliance honest and respectable as well to avoid the dirty gameplay I have seen in recent weeks.

I will not however stand quiet while other people percieve that we are doing illegal manouvering. This is just not the case in my best opinion.
So...If I get beligerent, arrogant or aggressive, it is only a response to similar types accusations in kind.
A person can build bridges all thier life and never be called a Engineer or bridgebuilder however, if that same person gets caught tongueing someone's scrotum just once...guess what handle they get saddled with .

P.S. If Mighty and KoT had little games they played on thier own while Mighty was leader, the PIFU denounce them and in no way can anything KoT has posted be interupted as alliance policy or even be construed as remotely close to what this alliance stands and plays for.
It is disheartening to know that some guys are just not trainable. I have met a few so far.
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
I outlined before, I had 2 days left in my evo and the account was deleted. I do not think it is a smart tactic under normal gameplay.
I will not however stand quiet while other people percieve that we are doing illegal manouvering. This is just not the case in my best opinion.

Learn to read:
Robert Roy wrote:
For the last time, I will simply advise all wiseguys in here to read it and never say a word about this again.
Fact is that I have talked to admin about this on msn, and he has said himself that this is considered cheating. Then while I was thinking of a solution, our admin himself came with the idea of sending fleets to home straight after you deleted your account. If I am correct, you also can't access your account anymore.

In a few words: If any of you people think you can decide what is called cheating and what is not instead of leaving that decision to the admin, there is one thing to tell me.

RobertRoy
CoW of -TO-

Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject:

@ T2 , I hope you get PFIU back up again , and run it clean . As I stated before you are cappable to run this alliance without mighty . I know you for a while in ST now so I also know you didn't pull the sh*t with Shade's PC . But we have been given some info , that mighty opend our ST accounts and also almost all PFIU accounts . so leave mighty out he is the 1 bringing problems in here.

Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject:

Thanks Conner for your vote of confidence. Why don't you or Butcher send me a PM giving me your version of what happened.
Both you guys are at the 100% level in the credibility dept. in my opinion.

It won't make any difference in the perception of the general gameplayers however, for my own satisfaction I would really like to hear the story from someone I trust and feel confident that I'm not getting snowed.

We are getting things cleaned up in PIFU and I hope I'll never see this sort of thing happen again. It is disgusting in my opinion.
I also suscribe to the old addage that "what goes around...comes around".
In this instance, the circles were made rather rapidly I think.
 Back to top »
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject:

Shade a Virus screwed up your PC that bad :O
i think this might be the one although your computer should be protected from it if you have up-2-date firewalls and antivirus, maybe this is the time you should be thinking WINDOWS can be hacked pretty easy LINUX thats a diffrent matter

http://www.ridiculopathy.com/news_detail.php?id=1391

theres the link anyways

and sorry to hear about your computer, Mighty are you a hacker is another question that is floating in my mind.

Greetings Evans
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject:

You know this is just insane...
I have no motivation to play this game anymore.....
It sickens me what has gone on in the past few weeks...
Not to mention i'm $1100 poorer..

The ONLY thing keeping me here is that i made a promise and commitment to my friends here, to play the era through.

I've played this game for 3 years on and off, and NEVER has anything even remotly as sick as this happend...
We've fought MUCH tougher oponents in the past, and won the honorable way...

What possible motive could i have for needing to hack accounts of an alliance that we are beating with ease???
These accusations are groundless and clearly a blind stab in the dark to try and releive the weight of your embaressment.

PFIU on the other hand, have been under pressure, losing heavily, and being humiliated... THAT is motive.

proof has already come out about how low the tactics of PFIU are...
and this one was just the cherry on the cake.

Criple and take out Shade and there's no more TO right???
kinda clever...

Sorry to disappoint you... but i'm still here and i ain't going no where.

The simple fact is...

the logs have been seen of Mighty logging in to 5 TO accounts and almost all of PFIU's...
and you all know damn well that "Ducky of skinnyland" was Mightys 2nd account.

to be honest, no T2 i don't think you capable of something so disgusting...
But you just keep on taking stabs at me, You and only you, are throwing these vicious accusations at me...

And yet nothing of relevance has even happend to you...
Wow your browser can't open IRC anymore???
that must of happend to me a thousand times...
it's so easily fixed... just your java files are messed up... probably from installing something with conflicting files.

Whatever... the person i beleive responsible for this mayhem is now gone back into hiding... I guarentee you if the ploy had worked and i was unable to come online... Mighty would be right here boasting about his victories...
Bloodmagic
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject:

i hate to say it
but

what about lowvoice??

didnt he fall out with both sides?
and
he seems to of disappeared
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject:

Shade...I have expressed concern and regret of your misfortune both publicly and via a PM.
Many of these things you say I DO NOT KNOW !
I will say it again... I DO NOT KNOW !

This is what I am trying to find out.
You see the logs...what logs?
You say I knew many things however it seems you know more than I do or is it perhaps you that is taking a stab in the dark ?

Now...I told you also I will not put up with the swelled head syndrome you seem to have.
I am not going to pick your post apart and highlight each and every false statment you have made in your last post because, I too am tired of it however , it would be no problem for me to do so.

Now... all the problem accounts have been deleted or banned from PIFU.
What more do you want me to say ? What more do you want me to do ?
Now...quit crying and get on with the game or pack up and fuck off .

P.S. I prefer if you stay ...I just do not want to listen to your crap.
And you know I will not.
A piece of advice I told Rob today...don't try to teach an old monkey how to make faces !
The same piece of advice would also do you in good stead.
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject:

What part of that post was crying exactly?
if you keep throwing accusations at me and and provoking me. i think i have a right to defend myself.

I'm not implying that you were behind it all, as i stated...

I really don't care to discuss this any further...

I assume that you are courteously bowing out of this war, being as the 10 days have past and you have not stated anything to the contrary.

No surrender is necesary being as the war has already been haulted for quite some time. Another TO victory for the history books

Good luck with reforming PFIU, I hope next time our paths cross it will be on more honorable terms..
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject:

Note : just so you know...
I somehow had not seen the PM from you until 2 mins ago...
I apoligise for jumping down your throat..
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject:

Bloodmagic wrote:
i hate to say it
but

what about lowvoice??

didnt he fall out with both sides?
and
he seems to of disappeared

im rather busy atm but im glad im missed
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » PIFU is undergoing Reorganization
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 3 of 4

Jump to: