Register
help administrator

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Newbie Help » help administrator
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ycyr
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: help administrator

ik heb een neef zonder pc en die vind spacetrace cool en die wou een account op mijn email maken maar ik heb er al een mag ik voor mijn neef een nieuwe maken
 Back to top »
Osiris
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: help administrator

ycyr wrote:
ik heb een neef zonder pc en die vind spacetrace cool en die wou een account op mijn email maken maar ik heb er al een mag ik voor mijn neef een nieuwe maken
hey mate you gtg talk english here

will give it a quick translation

THe guy above me has a nephew who hasn't got a pc but he wants to make an account on ST cause he likes this game very much. He asks if he can make an account on his email but that would be 2 accounts on 1 email and would be considerd as multiing

well if you ask the admin i don't think that will be a problem but the problem is when you will type in you email it will say that there already was someone registered with that email i would say delete your account that it will say that you will have 3 days than make the one for your friend and log back in to your account than you will still have it

or just make another email on your pc maybe a hotmail account that's no big deal right??
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject:

Dutch:
Ik zal je teleur moeten stellen, maar het kan niet. Het zit volledig in het spel gebouwd om de multies een beetje tegen te houden.

Ik kan je echter wel helpen. Stuur je email addres maar in een pm (persoonlijk bericht in het forum) en ik zal je een uitnodiging sturen voor een gmail account. Dit is een service van google, en die is heel makkelijk te begrijpen enz.
Ik kan je neefje daar ook emails op sturen om hem in het begin wat op weg te helpen als hij dat wilt.

Met vriendelijke groet,

RobertRoy
CoW of -TO-

English:
Firstly, I have to dissapoint you. It is simply build into this game to only have one account per email. We know everybody can have multiple addresses but it still helps a bit versus the multies.

But I can still help you. Just give me your email address in a pm (personal message in the forum) and I will send you an invitation for a gmail account. That is a very easy one, I will also send you a few emails through that one to get your nephew started on SpaceTrace and stuff like that.

Kindest Regards,

RobertRoy
CoW of -TO-
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Newbie Help » help administrator

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: