Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
PIFU is undergoing Reorganization
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » PIFU is undergoing Reorganization
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: PIFU is undergoing Reorganization

After a reasonable start, the effort of PIFU to contain -TO- is failing.

This will not however deter our efforts. With a massive restructering in the works, PIFU will be considering, over the next week or so of taking in experienced players that would like to battle -TO-. We will be having some blank spots to fill over the next little while and I would like to fill them with something other than -TO- food.

If anyone feels they are equal to the task at hand, send me a PM. A breif history of yourself if I don't know you will help in making decisions as to eligibility.

For this round of recruitment, we will be looking for experienced players as we still have some green talent within our pool of membership. The additional time required to assist new players who may be applying is just not availabe at the moment.
For this we appologise however we will certainly consider you when the pressure drops and the round ends.
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject:

Yes my dear friend, this is the best excuse I've ever seen for deleting thy accounts en masse.

Congratulations on that. Oh and a final question: ''Did I miss out on the first days of the war or am I wrong to say that losing an average of 2000 points per day at the beginning of the war isn't a good start?''

RobertRoy
CoW of -TO-
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject:

Rob...you should expect nothing less from me Glad you liked it !

However....you can do better than that !
I need you to say something really intelligent to get people to want to join us so they can have a chunk of you without being accused of interfering.
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject:

Failing would be a mild understatement...
FAILED would be more accurate

I've been starting to suspect for some time now that PFIU's plan was to try to bore us to death... in that i must admit.. you've been suceeding

but seriously...

Does this massive reconstruction imply that you're finally gonna get some capable management?

I've noticed that 7 (yes SEVEN) PFIU accounts have disapeared in the past week, 2 just today!
I mean come on now.. you say that these people are simply evo'ing out... but we all know it's not true for all of them.. Moses is the only one i know for certain Evo'd out.

Windtalker deleted today... he was at max 20%...
and why? because i visited him 2 days in a row...
I expected alot more from a guy that scored 100k in the previous round... very disapointed.

What does this strange tactic earn you guys? Sure you get some peace at your base for a little while, but you're then constantly in Low Evo's..

I sincerly hope that this reconstruction produces something productive from PFIU... as i've yet to see any resistance of any conviction at all yet..

It's not entertaining in the slightest to fight the last placed alliance, infact from an outside point of view it looks more like n00b bashing.

You all keep claiming you're learning from your defeats, and it's not about points...

We're not here as a Training alliance, we're not here to teach you how to play... we're here for WAR and challenge...
IF PFIU is not ready for war, the sensible move would be to back down untill the day that you are ready...

PIFU is just becoming a joke....
You have a alot a decent players with great potencial as i've said to you before... but humiliating them is hardly the way of nurturing potencial.
All i notice is that the offline times of your members are becoming longer and longer...

i don't mean this post to be insulting to any PFIU members i've spoken to quite a few of you guys in the past few days and you seem like a nice bunch of guys.....
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject:

YEA..RIGHT ON...this is the kind of stuff I want to see !!!

There you have it folks..... who here actually thinks they have the stuff to fight against this bunch of yesteryear bullies who, like a bad smell that waiffs by your nose sometimes in a crowd of people, appearrs on occassion.

1 solid defeat will cause this crew to disappear and never again show it's big, purple, arrogant head.
However as previously stated in a earlier thread, the loss of a few battles by people who did not know what to expect, does not a war lose. Real history has proven this countless times.

Get your desires known to me asap to see if a actual turn around in this battle can take place.
Have you got what it takes?
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject:

Do you have what it takes to fight -TO- for more than 2 weeks without deleting your account???
Do you love losing points and feeling humiliated???

IF so come on down!!!!! PFIU is the place for you!!!!
Yay!!!!

Another 2 members deleted today... Bye bye Jigi and Istefa... you pus.sys.

and 3 more offline for more than 1½ days...

Shiiiiit.... thats Total fucking OWNAGE if i'm not mistaken!!
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject:

youre mistaken, look at the definition of the word total:

Quote:
A whole quantity; an entirety

seeing as i get online every day, you have not compltely owned me, making this not TOTAL ownage, but simply big ownage. And even that is about to change. Be prapered feel the might of mighty, and be prepared to be powerfully inforced by the Powerful Inforcers of the Universe, aka PFIU. Drop dead you ***

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject:

KOT just click here.

RobertRoy
CoW of -TO-

Last edited by Robert Roy on Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject:

Lmao...

this coming from the former "Talking fairy"

you were one of the first to delete your account you Fucking loser... You're the the most pathetic of them all..

So mr. Knight aka nothing_works of Desert_storm

When i find your coords... i will make you my personal bi.tch.. and you will no doubt just delete again....
Why PFIU even let a player with no skills nor talent like you in their alliance is just a mystery...

Feel the Might of Mighty???
he's offline for 1d 8h right now, and so are his other accounts...
I think his days are over boy..

and we're going to be powerfully inforced by by PFIU??? LOL
You mean your going to help us? make us stronger?

Perhaps you should look up the name of your alliance in the dictionary little boy...
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject:

LOL , just as I said before the "Great" Mighty got kicked in the A>S>S again and now he's of line for over 1d I only had the pleasure of kicking him twice , once at my base (he lost ) and once at his base (and he lost again ) and now
THE SORRY A.S.S LOSER is hidding again argue argue argue

in 2 battles and Mighty A>S>S has allready been owned

Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject:

ROFL...this is funny.
Don't worry Shade...You will aslo see my name in the "not logged in for a few days" list as well. As i said...we are undergoing a reorganization and by next week we will determine if this war is really a worth while adventure.

Don't worry...We are not gone. We won't be forgotten by you...that i can guarentee.

But hear this...... I know you and your membership are having the same busy summertime activities that do not fit at a computer keyboard.

If your attempt is to find a way for -TO- to declare a big victory and then fade away to your respective family gatherings...forget it !
I won't buy it.
I will tell you if we are unable to raise a competitive team in due course after a launch a selective recruitment campaign. The results will not be in for about 10 days.
This is partially due to my own inactiviety.
So...take a little break...your going to need it !

p.s.- The "talking Fairy"...I just about p!ssed myself when I read that one
 Back to top »
Kirby
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject:

And this topic proves the arrogance of the idiots of TO.

Shade.. you really think you rock huh... well you don't. You ruin the game with your stupid nonsense, not that the game is very good but it's even worse when you are around

If I thought this game was fun I would play with PFIU, but have to leave in a week, so maybe after my holiday.

Back to top »
Jort
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject:

Come back ASAP, that's an order soldier!
 Back to top »
The Butcher
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject:

Kirby, you ball of s**t.

If this game is no fun, why do you have over 400 posts in the forums, you little knob? Go ahead and F off, we dont need you here.
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject:

@ T2 , I hope after you reorganised PFIU you wil be able to bring up a nice group to attack -TO-

But you better dump Mighty cause he's not the one you should count on , you yourself are capable enough to lead PFIU ..
Mighty's main thing in ST is to be FOOD to -TO- nothing more nothing less
He will send your players into war and he himself will come in afterwards to collect some points ( to save his EGO ) but you will lose more points then Mightý collects , and he will blame all of you that you're not on his level . It has always been this way

So lose mighty and you might become powerfull enough to deal with -TO- , but with Mighty this will never happen

Mighty=big mouth --> get shot-->blame it on his members --> gone for a few months-->gets back -->big mouth --> get shot --> etc.
You see this is the circle of Mighty's life in ST

BTW Kirbs don't leave join T2 and try to give us a hard time

Back to top »
TogiraIkonoka
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Tis Funny

LOL..This is pretty funny. I hope PFIU escalates and gives -TO- a war they wont forget..That would be hella fun to watch
Link
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject:

man o man... .. that's all I really have to say here oh and

I wish PFIU luck, any resistance is always more fun than no resistance

and shade, keep your team in line man ( no offense ), rob is going drama queen on the server!!

rob, keep the rofl alive man!

click this link!!
http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/videos/gcdemo.mov
 Back to top »
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject:

I deleted my acount because of tactics. The tactic was to get to send our fleets to the the FC, delete our acounts, and then send the ships from our new acount to the FC as well. We would have double fleets without cheating. now we cant anymore, cause when you delete your acount, your fleets go back to base. @mighty, this int spilling information, it doesnt give anything away about the present. They dont know our tactic, cause the rules changed and we cant do that anymore.

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject:

Knight of Truth wrote:
I deleted my acount because of tactics. The tactic was to get to send our fleets to the the FC, delete our acounts, and then send the ships from our new acount to the FC as well. We would have double fleets without cheating. now we cant anymore, cause when you delete your acount, your fleets go back to base. @mighty, this int spilling information, it doesnt give anything away about the present. They dont know our tactic, cause the rules changed and we cant do that anymore.

Are you kidding me???
In what world is that not cheating???
It may not be using multiple accounts directly.. but cheating it certainly is...
I thought it was bad enough when i thought it was just T2 being gay..
But that was an alliance tactic??? WOW

You just showed us all how disgraceful PFIU is....

I'm totally shocked... thats the most obsurd thing i've ever heard...
and that from an alliance that claim to be a training alliance... teaching people to cheat and fight dishonorabley...

What little respect i had for the members of PFIU is now most certainly gone...

again... WOW......
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject:

To be honest, I am getting tired of this.

For the last time, I will simply advise all wiseguys in here to read it and never say a word about this again.
Fact is that I have talked to admin about this on msn, and he has said himself that this is considered cheating. Then while I was thinking of a solution, our admin himself came with the idea of sending fleets to home straight after you deleted your account. If I am correct, you also can't access your account anymore.

In a few words: If any of you people think you can decide what is called cheating and what is not instead of leaving that decision to the admin, there is one thing to tell me.
Just go ahead and come with your brilliant logic that makes you think you know what is right or wrong.
Bring it on!

RobertRoy
CoW of -TO-
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » PIFU is undergoing Reorganization
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 1 of 4

Jump to: