Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: and it's bye again

Kirby wrote:
I don't play a game with stupid guys who fight only for points

TO... drop dead and die 4 ever

Can you explain yourself a little bit more Kirby?
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject:

I kicked his a.s.s.....
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject:

lol kirbs just join mightys rebellion or somet
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kirby
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject:

To send 1 member to see what type of ships you have. Then 1 to destroy them all.

It seems Mighty's vision on TO was true after all a bunch of low level players.

Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject:

hehe... a word from a former TOA leader .. (TO's so called trainning wing.. more like there suecide defenders...)

shade everybody knows your alliance is a disgusting disgrace to this game.. even your own members admit it!!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject:

As CoW of -TO- I can state that no -TO- member has ever thought about the shamefull idea to say the kind of things you have said.
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject:

Rob...who are you trying to kid...your position of CoW means nothing to a group of experienced people. Don't try to tell me you suggest changes to thier fleet set-up. Any large attack plan has to be coordinated in real time among everybody. I would be genuinely surprised if you were the guy who formulated the big plan and delegated everyone to thier respective postings.
But.... I guess if it makes you feel good..

Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject:

The fight between Rob and Kirby was a personal vandetta which i actually knew nothing about untill reading this post. i wasn't very happy about it when i first discovered this. he attacked him with 40 ships.. (evaps vs swank) while passing by.

but kirby.. if you can't defend yourself and/or take a loss like a man then fuck off and don't bother playing the game, quit crying like a little bi.tch... you're no newb... don't claim that you've been bashed..
you make me sick.. i'm now very glad i never let you into the core -TO-.

Mighty wrote:

shade everybody knows your alliance is a disgusting disgrace to this game.. even your own members admit it!!

Finally you write something Mighty, have you gotten over the shame of being humiliated so SO badly already??
You've been so quiet, we must have really hurt your feelings..

May i hear from everybody that feels we are a disgusting disgrace to ST??

The alliance that brings the game to life each time we return, the alliance that brings war and drama to the game... a disgrace... we are the beating heart of this game... and you just can't handle that you will never match up to us Mighty, so you keep on crying and keep on throwing your tantrums...

Ironic that you of all people call us a disgrace, when you're the one hacking other players and using multiple accounts...
And still we kick your ass so badly...
You've gone to far this time Mighty, how about you just pis.s off back to your sad little life...

or atleast don't make it so obvious...
you've ruined the name of PFIU already, have a little respect for your alliance members and don't drag them down further.
Vrictus
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject:

Shade wrote:
The fight between Rob and Kirby was a personal vandetta which i actually knew nothing about untill reading this post. i wasn't very happy about it when i first discovered this. he attacked him with 40 ships.. (evaps vs swank) while passing by.

but kirby.. if you can't defend yourself and/or take a loss like a man then fuck off and don't bother playing the game, quit crying like a little bi.tch... you're no newb... don't claim that you've been bashed..
you make me sick.. i'm now very glad i never let you into the core -TO-.

Mighty wrote:

Finally you write something Mighty, have you gotten over the shame of being humiliated so SO badly already??
You've been so quiet, we must have really hurt your feelings..

May i hear from everybody that feels we are a disgusting disgrace to ST??

The alliance that brings the game to life each time we return, the alliance that brings war and drama to the game... a disgrace... we are the beating heart of this game... and you just can't handle that you will never match up to us Mighty, so you keep on crying and keep on throwing your tantrums...

Ironic that you of all people call us a disgrace, when you're the one hacking other players and using multiple accounts...
And still we kick your *** so badly...
You've gone to far this time Mighty, how about you just pis.s off back to your sad little life...

or atleast don't make it so obvious...
you've ruined the name of PFIU already, have a little respect for your alliance members and don't drag them down further.

well you have changed

what is with all the arrogance

all the pair of you have done is shout at one another

and i see william wallace (robert roy) still talks utter rubbish

honestly people...this is a game

T2 is the only one making sense...

also, kirby.....please stay...

il be rejoining soon...

yours truly
 Back to top »
Robert Roy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject:

Vrictus I don't want to get mad at you also.... But now you are just asking for it. You still need to go back to second grade and learn reading.

I would be very pleased if you could highlight the arrogance you found in my posts.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I could see the following:
- The only thing I've read if I look at my own post is stating that Mighty was talking nonsense and was thinking horrible and disgusting stuff.
- Mister T2 has found a little new joy in his life. He found out about the meaning of arrogance. Well salutations to you for that...
In the end it comes down to me making plans with Shade in a way a good CoW should act. But that is probably way ouf of your lead is it?

Stop making the foul insinuations and finally fight us. I haven't had a single incoming as of yet, while I have some people fairly close. But no, let's attack another -TO- member together with 3 of your other friends. Pardon me, but those incomings feel like a little speedbumb to our rampage over your little pesky bases.

That's all for now. I hope this is enough clarification. If not, I am happy to send you through to this great online school for learning English.

RobertRoy
CoW of -TO-

Last edited by Robert Roy on Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject:

Rob...I am full of arrogance. I have learned to temper it somewhat but on occassion, a little slips out when I read B.S. BTW..thanks for the points at Corleone's. Whoops...sorry... another slippage there . Don't worry...when I find you, you will not be quite as cocky or lonely I'm sure. I will hold you to what I posted the other day. You know what it was !
I have not taken the time yet or have the tech to follow you back to your base and find out where you live but it is coming. I don't put any stock in any coords you post as I do not think you are that brave as to reveal your real base location.
Be careful what you wish for and enjoy your anoniminity. It won't last forever and then you will be crying before you know it. I also don't want to hear any bawling about getting hit with 2 guys if it happens. I saved my BR's of that very thing you just pulled in case you decide to.

I give it about a week then you will no longer be making these "look how good I am" posts.
Like I said...enjoy it for now...it's much better than spending your time rebuilding your base just to rebuild it again soon as it's back running because that will probably be your fate fairly soon
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
Rob...I am full of arrogance. I have learned to temper it somewhat but on occassion, a little slips out when I read B.S. BTW..thanks for the points at Corleone's. Whoops...sorry... another slippage there . Don't worry...when I find you, you will not be quite as cocky or lonely I'm sure. I will hold you to what I posted the other day. You know what it was !
I have not taken the time yet or have the tech to follow you back to your base and find out where you live but it is coming. I don't put any stock in any coords you post as I do not think you are that brave as to reveal your real base location.
Be careful what you wish for and enjoy your anoniminity. It won't last forever and then you will be crying before you know it. I also don't want to hear any bawling about getting hit with 2 guys if it happens. I saved my BR's of that very thing you just pulled in case you decide to.

I give it about a week then you will no longer be making these "look how good I am" posts.
Like I said...enjoy it for now...it's much better than spending your time rebuilding your base just to rebuild it again soon as it's back running because that will probably be your fate fairly soon

Just to correct you on something...you dont put your coords or any PFIU member does on his tag. Even mighty that think he is GOD he put false coords at his tag. Also you dont need new tech to beat someone.
And plz you and Rob stop it. This is about Kirby leaving not about your personally war. Also from what i know Kirby lost pts in a 1-1 fight and he had a swank fleet, so what did Rob or TO in general bad to recieve insults?

Why did kirby start with a a swank fleets? For make points or not? SO i dont get his posts.

We play because here is our family and also for pts. As example, if T2 think that Rob is cocky he can just take that adjective away from himself by taking him out POINTS. greetings.
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject:

you are so right Rubens...sorry I couldn't resist....

KIRBY...Get busy and get your fleet built. The game is better than ever...lots of new things to try out and the prewarp ships available is awesome. Just not enough of them in any 1 spot to make a big difference except at the 4 biggies that Admin topped up the other day.
Don't worry about Rob taking out your swank. He no longer has that fleet and is probably a few weeks from recreating it. He just respawned as well so get busy and rebuild.
You know Rob.......a point is a point and every one counts. He probably felt he owed you 1 for some reason.
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:51 am    Post subject:

lol.. its funny Rubens ... you put our coords and yet you delete your accounts:!!!!

correct me if i'm wrong but both you and kame deleted your accounts already due to getting your ass kicked far too often!

We grabed the Cheater's flag.. for 5 days

we brought em down from the top of the world also..

They god damn hacked my account.. really not worth playing while people like shade are in here..

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
lol.. its funny Rubens ... you put our coords and yet you delete your accounts:!!!!

correct me if i'm wrong but both you and kame deleted your accounts already due to getting your *** kicked far too often!

We grabed the Cheater's flag.. for 5 days

we brought em down from the top of the world also..

They god damn hacked my account.. really not worth playing while people like shade are in here..

I didnt put your coords somewhere on the game Mighty i have not do anything worst than you.

No, i didnt delete my account because my "***" was getting kicked i deleted my account because was so far of my alliance teammate, i didnt have enough targets to attack because the distance and the war consumate my time, and of course because you try to destroy my base everyday and i couldnt handle your attacks(Ehm of course an empty base).

But if you are going to talk about good things i will do that too.
1-Kame is not even part of TO so what the hell is he doing in your post? (My bad, wrong here)
2-If you think getting an empty base outnumbering is really good then nice for you. But i dont know how your own alliance can support you. Look at the numbers TOny. From what i remember PFUI destroy my base 5 times in 2 weeks right? First, my deleted account ended of couse with positive score. Then, the first time my base was destroyed you need 2 other players to clear my defense out(you are reading this(anybody) and think its stupid? then dont miss the following lines). The second you do it for yourself, nice one, but the ego was so much that in you attempt for a third one you couldnt handle a 1/1/1 defense with 2 fleets and 60+cruseros.But i am noobhelper, Mighty if you want to clear a base next time attack in different times with your fleets ok?
Now its coming the best. Attack number 4, perfect he learn how to destroy a building and got lucky destroying my TWG, so Rubens lost 500 pts :O No, i didnt, when i was sending my fleet back Mighty told to 1 of his member to be near my base, what happened? i won 1500 pts So a score of 1000.
Fifth and last attack...after 3 hours flying around my base i decided to sacrifice it and as i told him ingame i would delete if he destroy my RC( 4 times of 5 destroyed so i couldnt evolved with is not such a important thing but i prefered the shipyard) efectivly he destroyed my RC but i cant delete my account without another surprise...i went to his well defended base and destroy 2 MS of the ally defender and his TWG. so 640 -510= 130 and the TWG of Mighty(which is really used by the "subdites" was destroyed.

In total PFUI never got me in minus and what is worst they show themself as unskill people by those simple attacks. Next time plz let the cruseros at my base so i wont build more ships and take your flag twice.

Well if -TO-ny can do a story of himself i can do mine about us(which maybe, if i decide it hasnt ended).

Now getting back to the important thing, I have quoted your post and it should be punished by a moderator or admin. You are clearly acussing not just about cheatings, but about TO hacking your account.

When you show me a clear proof that i am multiying or i log on into your account i will leave the game for ever.

Now, we, -TO- have to understand those silly coments that are maybe just for losers.

The question is, is PFUI at the bottom of the screenalliance because we cheated them?
or because they just couldnt handle the magnitude of our attacks and were OWNED?

-TO- owns you Mighty

Last edited by Rubens on Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject:

lol.. I didn't bother reading all of it.. you'd probebly delete it by the end of the day anyway

ps, Kame was in TO when he deleted.. remember shakless?

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
lol.. I didn't bother reading all of it.. you'd probebly delete it by the end of the day anyway

ps, Kame was in TO when he deleted.. remember shakless?

Oh yes sorry i am wrong Mighty...he couldnt be banned because our flag was stolen, but (still considering him as a friend) he wasnt a worthly TO member...he betrayal us so thats why he didnt get our help or we didnt get his help

Greetings...
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject:

ok first of all TO are the most evil bastards in the universe yet they are not at all a disguisting disgrace disgrace far from it i hate them but i also love what they stand for togetherness as a family and teamwork

and rubens i beliebe u did deleate ur account for the reason u did. Do you not remmber the TO bermuda triangle Mighty? they deleated tehre accounts several times to claim that space i sense another one of them coming along

and yes TO are arrogant but they have an excuse to be look at their score if u dont believe me and since when were they not arrogant Vrictus they have allways been arrogant isnt that what half this war is about?

thats all for now

greetz

Lowvoice
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vrictus
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject:

Robert Roy wrote:
Vrictus I don't want to get mad at you also.... But now you are just asking for it. You still need to go back to second grade and learn reading.

I would be very pleased if you could highlight the arrogance you found in my posts.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I could see the following:
- The only thing I've read if I look at my own post is stating that Mighty was talking nonsense and was thinking horrible and disgusting stuff.
- Mister T2 has found a little new joy in his life. He found out about the meaning of arrogance. Well salutations to you for that...
In the end it comes down to me making plans with Shade in a way a good CoW should act. But that is probably way ouf of your lead is it?

Stop making the foul insinuations and finally fight us. I haven't had a single incoming as of yet, while I have some people fairly close. But no, let's attack another -TO- member together with 3 of your other friends. Pardon me, but those incomings feel like a little speedbumb to our rampage over your little pesky bases.

That's all for now. I hope this is enough clarification. If not, I am happy to send you through to this great online school for learning English.

RobertRoy

CoW of -TO-

lol, believe me, i can read...

i just didnt read your posts

as

you have a reputation for rubbish

and

i wasnt calling you arrogant, that was aimed at shade

thirdly, im not ingame at the minute

still in exams

just thought i would drop by and see what was going on

fourthly....