Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
win points of flag even after respawn
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Suggestions » win points of flag even after respawn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: win points of flag even after respawn

Hello dear admin

We have grabbed TO's flag starting sunday night, Butcher was a TO member when we grabbed there flag and his score aline was close to 100k

he helped his alliance with attacks, defends (even yeasterday after having ran out of his evo)

and yet we got no points off him becuse he ran out of evo...

my original guess was that we get 20% of his score when he evo's out...

not only did we not get the 20,000 we didn't get anything off him

i think that is wrong and the system is flaw'd ... maybe a member that evos out should not give out 20% automatically.. but he should still give the precentage of his score if we keep the flag long enough considering we had grabbed the flag while he was in and helping his other members

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: I also Object!

Mighty wrote:
Hello dear admin

We have grabbed TO's flag starting sunday night, Butcher was a TO member when we grabbed there flag and his score aline was close to 100k

he helped his alliance with attacks, defends (even yeasterday after having ran out of his evo)

and yet we got no points off him becuse he ran out of evo...

my original guess was that we get 20% of his score when he evo's out...

not only did we not get the 20,000 we didn't get anything off him

i think that is wrong and the system is flaw'd ... maybe a member that evos out should not give out 20% automatically.. but he should still give the precentage of his score if we keep the flag long enough considering we had grabbed the flag while he was in and helping his other members

Ehmm thats a noob post dear Mighty.

Everyone can still get points after the 100% cuz you have not respawn you just got destroyed your building and your mp enslaved-
In this maybe you didnt get score because he is not leaving the alliance, he just respawn...But it could be changed but it also wont be fair...we need an agreement a propose a new solution about this, because is not your fall to be respawning right? but it cant either go trough without consecuences.

Second, what you said its simply a bug or maybe your mistake.
You werent at the place where the battle happened. I was. After Butcher attacked TO score went -100 i think, the recovered it back. So in short words you just didnt see the difference.

I can tell you that because i have lost pts after the evolution and they are always counted.

And plz if we are already objecting...why do yo have to make another topic and not writing in the other?
 Back to top »
The Butcher
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject:

My evo ran out when you guys could claim 1% of my score. Therefore, you should get about 90 points from me.

Since my evo ran out, I can no longer attempt to reclaim my flag. I cant build new ships, I cant research new ships, I cant put up a dsp on your FC. Why should I pay 18000 points for one day, one chance at the flag?

If your method is correct, flag grabs would happen with one day left on top players evolution, they would gain his points upon the Dominion's visit, and then the points would be claimed at 2%, with a gain of 20000 points per 100000. B---S--T! Its greedy and stupid.

You deserve 90 points from the Butcher's score, because his civilization ended when you could claim 1%. End of story.
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject:

The Butcher wrote:
My evo ran out when you guys could claim 1% of my score. Therefore, you should get about 90 points from me.

Since my evo ran out, I can no longer attempt to reclaim my flag. I cant build new ships, I cant research new ships, I cant put up a dsp on your FC. Why should I pay 18000 points for one day, one chance at the flag?

If your method is correct, flag grabs would happen with one day left on top players evolution, they would gain his points upon the Dominion's visit, and then the points would be claimed at 2%, with a gain of 20000 points per 100000. B---S--T! Its greedy and stupid.

You deserve 90 points from the Butcher's score, because his civilization ended when you could claim 1%. End of story.

So 100-90= 10...Now the 2 supously bugs from Mighty are solved.

Even so...i think if a player end his evolution and his alliance hasnt the flag he shouldnt lost the score...maybe just follow it to the next account, well i dont know what to suggest but i just say it seems unfair to me.
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject:

butcher you attacked us with that so called out ran out account last night!!

and it is not our fualt if your alliance score jumps from 240000 to 80000 in 2 nights.. we should still get the percentage of original score...

i know getting 20% of your score would not have been fair but we all thought it worked that way... i can show you IRC logs from your boys who thought it would work that way too

as getting 1% first of all thats bullshit.. secondly we didnt even get that!

it should be that we get the percentage off all the member in the alliance at the time we grabbed..

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
The Butcher
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject:

That account is no more. Every ship was killed at the battle. You saw every mothership die, and you have the reports to prove it.

Now, I cannot do anything to save myself. I cant build jack s--t.

I have a new account now, and you can have 19% of my score if you keep the flag.

For petes sake, I dont even have a Transwarp Gate! I just finished my first research, the dsp! You are lucky the Butcher is no more. If I still had that versatility, we would have a much better chance of recapturing our flag.

With large amounts of points also comes more researches. It is more dangerous to take the flag of someone fully researched, and they will have a greater chance of getting it back.

If you have a problem with not getting 20% of an account that cannot fight back, I propose this solution...

Petition the admin. The new rule should be that the Dominion will leave you alone when your flag has been captured. This way, everyone will have a fair shot of getting their flag back and not get raped for 18000 points.

Otherwise, I think it is fine this way, and enjoy your 1%.
 Back to top »
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject:

i actually thought of that my self!!

seems like a very good deal to me ..

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject:

Mighty wrote:
i actually thought of that my self!!

seems like a very good deal to me ..

Back to top »
The Butcher
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject:

Looks like you dont get squat for points, you two-pump-chumps.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Suggestions » win points of flag even after respawn
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: