Memberlist Usergroups
Register
About Mighty God Chapter 1

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » About Mighty God Chapter 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: About Mighty God Chapter 1

Hi you all, I decided I will no longer reply to any TO propaganda, if you’re looking for the facts here are the ones about me

I joined SpaceTrace on September 2002, round 3 of space trace. I found SirTaz on IRC and he offered to teach me how to play the game, he invited me into his alliance BountyHunters. Back in those days we only had 1 post, leader. so me and some other players came up with the idea of introducing new posts into the game.. mainly COW and MOC. (the actual idea of more posts was wizz's and the idea of the posts being COW [commander of war] and MOC [minister of communications] was mine) when the posts were introduced, I became BountyHunter's MOC.

Bounty Hunter was one of the 2 oldest alliances, other one being Space Mercenaries Inc led by Wizzard of OZ. His Cow was Captain Starlight or as we commonly know, Spyder. They were the top alliance and we were the 2nd best. Mercs used to be sort of an evil alliance, they did anything and got involved with any war as long as they made points as wizz puts it,
wizz wrote:

even good players are in need of us, as they can go into vacation while we do their job in the meantime

and of course: we are NOT evil. we just do what others wanted us to do.
(who is evil: the gun or the man who fired it )

Taz in the other hand was an old player who valued training and mentoring other players and peace more than anything else, Taz was always against Wizz and his members attacking new players he was always there to defend whenever a new player asked for defense from space mercs, eventually a new player called Julius2nd asked for help from Taz,
Julius2nd wrote:

Mercenaries, Please do not attack me I will do whatever is necessary for you to not thrash me. Please can we talk ASAP

Ianicus of paradisio Alpha

SirTaz wrote:

As you can see in your fleet window page I've got a fleet heading to your planet set on defense Blue Shield, make sure all your fleets at your planet are also set on defense as well ,i'm glad you are doing your vessel scan that will come in handy for you, if your planet is attacked ,so you can see what the incoming fleets have in them for ship "numbers", But you failed to tell me in your message that you had attacked one of there members I'll still try to help you but i'll not join in any attack you have planed after this is over . for i am already a member of an alliance. below is a copy of a message that there leader has sent back to me.
Taz

24.09 04:18 From:wizard of oz
Subject:Re:A plae for Help
as far as i know he attacked BlackMobile. maybe BM and some others now visit him in return i send a message to the others trying to clear the situation and asking them to wait with their attack...if they get the message in time
thanks for your information
Wizard

and so by defending that player Taz basically started the war with Mercs who were in his eyes were bullying SpaceTrace, although the war did not start immediately, after that we started accepting all promising new players under attack by mercs into our alliance which had a nap with them.

I was the 5th member of Bounty hunter and after I received the MOC position I started to mass invite new players into the alliance with Taz'z blessing so we could protect them from Mercs. Eventually Mercs decided to attack the members even if they were under BountyHunter flag, wizz stated that he would only keep the nap he had with older members and none of the new bounty hunters were included in alliance NAP.. to BountyHunters that was unacceptable and so eventually a total war broke down.

Wizz wrote:
we use our own forum to declare the following:

we blame the alliance .... BountyHunters for breaking the nap they had with us. keep this in mind if you ever want a closer relation with those guys....

we blame the alliance BountyHunters futhermore to spread wrong romour about our alliance to satisfy their act of low morality...

its our own concern whether to take members or not. we dont see their logic when they blame us that we did take NO MORE members. we did that cause we didnt want to become too mighty. unfortunally we are now accused that we are too mighty because we wanted to stay small ...
but we dont blame them for their logic but for spreading the rumour that the admins told us to take new members which is by no means true...

i think thats worth my favourite smiley:

wizz

its also worth remembering Wizz always used multi fourm names to promote his cause, the post right after that one was made by one of his multi's "peace of love"

peace of love wrote:
well i think the game is free for everyone to play it his way as long as the there is no cheating involved.
otherwise the admins would interfere.

your idea of this mercenary stuff sounds funny to me and it brings a new aspect to the game as newbees can use you as a kind of weapon or you can be bought to fight in wars.

but on the other hand you must see that other players might want to fight you for doing this. thats the risk of the business.

breaking naps is of course also allowed even though i never did so. it also brings fun into the game. and so as it is a game after all i wouldnt talk of low morality in that case. remember everything is free to do what he wants

and about the newbee aspect: maybe i could tempt you if i would offer you my service ???

peace

ps: you seem to like the use of colours very much but unfortunally not all of your colour choices are quite well readable

p.

so the usual propaganda war broke, this is a quote from Bugsey who was one of us hunter and an ex SM

King Bugsey wrote:
The reason all this is happening is because the SAME group ALWAYS becomes number ONE by at least DOUBLE and sometimes TRIPLE the points and it ticks people off,because they get beat out of the top 10 because it ALWAYS the top ten players in the SAME alliance EVERY time.People are doing this because they want to bring your alliance down some ! SO, DONT GET *** OFF BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE ACUALLY ATTACKING YOU, NOT HIDING IN THE SHADOWS.The space merc.s have forgotten how to be attacked?Anyone know NOTHINGS free.

The BHers have NOTHING agaist the SM's I was with ya'll last game I knew how it felt on top but now i know how much it *** people off alliances die off because of it ! Newbs are imtimidated by the SM's because "They dont get attacked, they attack everyone else." No the BH's were not formed to attack the SM's the name was made as a joke @ the SM's but in the mist of the alliance we started talking to newbs and alliances about the spaces merc.s and thought about it of selfs and I personilty didint think you would take it so seriously, and i thought we would still be friends next game, but you have to realize, the name of the game is SpaceTrace, you attack , you GET attack, there are battles, there are wars, there are other players besides the SM's, NO, i am not saying that the SM's are not skilled, they have ALMOST every single top ten player , BUT YOU TELL ME IS THAT REALLY FAIR?

Please stop using CAPS LOCK, it is rude

and here I was responding to Wizz

God wrote:
Well there seems to be planty to be said

let start with this

I am the bountyhunter's Minister of Comminucations

well sorry to join you guys late, i was away. but lets talk about our relation with sm's

well we had a nap with them when we were 5 people, than we got bigger and they told us that they only have nap with 5 of our mems. well that sorta break the nap than. i mean you can't only have nap with half of an alliance, can you now!!!!

and than they were rulling an attacking who ever they wanted (right wiz!!) so our leader desided that they are attacking to many noobs, and our goal (as what admin said in begining) was to help active noobs learn not kill them

so we broke the half broken nap!!

But, we did not attack, it was wizard who attacked our leader (in defend mod i might add) and so they start the war, and now they are affraid
well they should be
and just to let you know we have 6 naps with big alliances and they didn't break there naps just beacuse you send that massage. i can imgine that is beacuse they don't like you much wiz. so they don't listen to you

oh by the way, meanwhile admin gave me moderator status with a diffrent user.. and i was a bit biosed with it what cane i say i was only 13 years old:P my user was called Smod, here is a quote from him

SMod wrote:
no problemo with me, you guys can talk about your game as much as you want, but be friendly. see god, i like how he writes, be like him

it is just a game

i see one more person swearing and i lock this topic!!!

at this point both BH and SM were grabbing all the help the could from all the smaller alliances, most of the smaller ones joined in with BH becuse they were attacked by SM before and they really didn't like them. one of the biggest problems for BH was so called "Fleet Alliance" which was the 3rd biggest alliance with 17 members and decided to take SM's side.. so as MOC of BH i took action, I basically for the first time came up with the idea of spying on other alliances, mainly the "Fleet Alliance" and by doing so, well i disbanded them.

here's some comments made later on about that incident, Bealic, the old Fleet Alliance made a new alliance later on called the system alliance and here is what was said in his recruit topic,

Baelic wrote:

We are a peacefull allience, who is only interested in trading information. We have a hundred and some sure coordinates, and 50 or so "coordinates", who we are niot sure about, so if you are looking for a planet's coords, even if it is prewarp, just swend me a message, and i'll send you the coords in exchange for a coordinate that you have, and i don't.
So don't attack me, and we will be all right.
Baelic
Fearless Leader of The System
lol

Believe it or not, we are recruiting experienced memberes, like Captain Starlight, Nuclearmin, Rockdog (whoever he is), SirTazman, Deadeye, Wizard, Bean, etc... So all you COOL players, and also any noobies... if you can contact me, we will get this allience to a good start, (too bad God is not here) and together, like my Allience statemante declares, we will conquer the universe, through information, and Trade!!!

Baelic
Fearless Leader of The System

(please contact me, to join this awsome allience)

to his reply
limsky wrote:
If you want a reply, here is one.
I heard from my good friend that you had kick the buds of all your alliance members just from a word from GOD.
Who wants such a leader?

Captain Starlight wrote:
Improved God had placed 2 spies in Baelics alliance, he did not have much choice in the matter ( I think it was a baby/bathwater type situation) , Improved God was sending Baelic his own alliance round messages as well as making threats.

As to this thread *hmm*

limsky wrote:
GOD planted his spies in many alliances and he informed those alliances about it. He destroyed some alliances without fighting. Perhaps this is one aspect of the game we have to look into. How much do you trust your alliance members? Is it necessary to disband if you have spies?
He withdrew after messing up some alliances.

Baelic wrote:
Captain Starlight is right, God put two spies in my FORMER allince, but i want to start a totally different allience. I had to destroy the allience, because i could'nt trust anyone, not because i am a bad LEADER!!.

TRhanx for answering, i really thought that no one saw this forum....
Baelic
by the way, i have already receiveds andswers to my "request" to organize this allience, so Thank you, fellow members of Sapcetrace!
Baelic

Story short, we eneded up gathering most of the little alliance and we gave SM's really hard time.. here's some on that

wizz wrote:

oh, my god, god, you dont mean all that dont you ????

Quote:
well wizo, i am happy you found something amusing. this way you won't waste to much time crying why you lost everything in your base.

--> whats all that crying and weeping stuff about? you attacked me with dunno how much fleets and destructed my base (with kamikazi, lol) and i lost 500 pts...
i moved a fleet without care (prefering being at a party) and lost another 500pts...
i rebuild and sacrified another building for another 500pts...
maybe 1500pts is a lot for you...but not worth crying....

here's comments later on in the week by one of there members

DaBlackMob wrote:
!! to all besieging parties !!

you can stop your attack now and fly home, you will not get a single point.

if you besiege us that way i would call that HONORLESS , it is an OUTRAGE

if you will not draw your fleets you will loose all diplomatic weight for all times in st.

---> !! DRAW or LOOSE !! <---

and finally after weeks of hard hitting and SM losing its place as top alliance the war was slowing down.

wizz wrote:
is the war over ??

we dont notice any more incommings towards us, but i havent heard anything about an end of the war...

i just ask because its still that we owe some planets some visits. but i d like to know before whether you learned something about the consequences of besieging and if so i would not like to use that step into the right direction aginst you !
and maybe a more diplomatic solution of the conflict will be possible to avoid more bad blood ?

@ blaze & god: to put you the wind out of your sails i just say before you can aim toward that: this is NO sign if weakness. i just mentioned to avoid another "whining"-discussing

please let us know... i think as this matter might not be of interest to anybody dont post your answer here but let your leader or moc send us an ingame message about what will go on in future

@ bejeeta: i dont know if i am allowed to tell you more about the worm. better ask starlight directly
i dont want to give away more of our secret than he allready did. but if he decides to tell more it would be ok for me

wizz

and so eventually the war stopped. All was good again in the universe...

Now all this happened in a month and half and after the war with SM stopped I left the game due to studies..

I had many friend when I left and even when I used to come back to check the fourm every once in a while I was face with nice comments, I had managed to grab 9th position having joined mid round... the day I quit the game I was 11th player in universe! I brought some new ideas to the game, some new invention and new strategy,

Baelic wrote:

Hey, God, i feel it is a priviledge to receive coments on my allience's forum, and thax for clearing up my former allience's mess.
Baelic

Ps. when (if) you come back, i think we could really take over the universe, I'm half way there. Will you have the same player's name as before?

sirTaz wrote:
@God
Well your planet is no more was in the alliance but in the planet list for x amount of days intill it was deleted but no one attacked it for you known I would have gone down there to defened it if needed, yes Beans the alliance MoC , Wish you the best of luck in your up coming testing at school so you'll get in to the universitie you want to go to. the alliance is holding it own ,for us having alot of newer players in it but thats the way I wanted it thro ,so I and the others could work with them so they could learn how to play so next round they would have a more injoyable and fun game. your still part of the alliance web site so leave us some message in it so all can reply to your message but for now later on God and Be Well
Taz

limsky wrote:
Oh GOD! even when you leave the game you are still dangerous. Your spies are still around in some alliances. Fortunely the game is going to reset. I hope your spies are not in my alliance.

and so this was the Glorious 1st chapter in Gods book, on a later date we will go though God's comeback, The LXG, the hight and the downfall of God, the multi era, the 2nd return, the change of name, the raise against TO, the GBI,the UFA and the beginning of PFIU!

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
Permanently inactive since - 20 Mar 2009
 Back to top »
Rubens
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: About Mighty God Chapter 1

Oh yeah how objective you are mr redacter..everyone is very bad vs you. Ja the multi spy crying about Mercs.

I spend my team reading and interesting but false story and i cant find that name with which you got the 11 place at the universe! Say it.

Jaja do you really think you are God? That people loves you that much to make a story about you? If someone else does it, it would be a tribute, if you just do it for yourself is narcisim
 Back to top »
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject:

Yeh really.. i thought i was arrogant... but how far has your head gotta be stuck up your own a.ss to write a long a.ss topic of self praise like this...

Is anyone actually gonna read through all that??? lol
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject:

well i read the first part, omg that has the longest post in history (not counting spam) even the *** propaganda from TO is more interesting.

Cant you go back to insulting shade?

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
Spyder
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject:

Shade wrote:
Yeh really.. i thought i was arrogant... but how far has your head gotta be stuck up your own a.ss to write a long a.ss topic of self praise like this...

Is anyone actually gonna read through all that??? lol

LOL, and there is an error right at the start, not counting the rest.

It was round 4.

(Temporarily out of business)

Back to top »
TogiraIkonoka
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject:

*Definetly not reading through all that.
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

and so this was the Glorious 1st chapter in Gods book, on a later date we will go though God's comeback, The LXG, the hight and the downfall of God, the multi era, the 2nd return, the change of name, the raise against TO, the GBI,the UFA and the beginning of PFIU!

That should be interesting
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Knight of Truth
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject:

yeah...... but why dont they kick each other in the face!

MicroJak wrote:

For fuck's sake would you both please stop fucking swearing!!!!
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject:

i see mighty god has written his own bible

"In the beinging..."

"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Renee Davis
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject:

kamekaze6 wrote:
Quote:

That should be interesting

LOL, no doubt esp as I still have yet to go though that "era"
BTW-what round # was this "mutli era" ???
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject:

It was when i was the leader of LXG

Wizz Had this idea that it be cool if he gets all active players under one flag! "The Borg" and so he made the alliance with spyder when the round started and let everybody in it...

at the same time, me being clueless of wizz's plan made LXG and let in all active players in it (case,base,Jam, Achilles and a long list of others) most of whom were noobs in those days...

my original goal was to teach them and make a powerfull lasting training alliance.. but after borg had grown in power... LXG was the only alliance that was powerfull enough to take them on. and people wanted us to take on the borg. and so we started expanding and so did they.. My alliance being mostly new players was not achiving its goal limit as fast as borg and we were nearly falling under them scorewise... I was doing my best to keep us at top but finally under pressure i decided to start new accounts and use them as farms... my score went up to 120k before i was correctly accused of being a multi and had my accounts removen

it is worth mentioning that while my original goal to make a training alliance was honerable, the fact that borg came kept me busy with much fighting and less time training my members.. and with 18 members it was sorta getting out of hand.. i kinda gave up on that after a week or two and had em do what ever they wanted...

it was downfall of me becuase of my Ego. I didn't want to be 2nd best alliance.

worth mentioning LXG under my lead had Illuminuti as there official 2nd wing and was the top alliance beating borg with 189k (before i left) and the so Called ABC was born from LXG and Illuminuti

ya that was the short version of the multi era.. off course over time i've apologized for my blindless and to my members for letting them down and for being harsh to them.. (i kicked out achilles becuse he had - score for more than a week now he is one of the best players)

The so called TO today were mostly my members before they were TO

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Achilles
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject:

I do have a couple of things to say here.

First off, I was not kicked out of LXG. I resigned after about a week because I did not like the alliance. I needed training, support, and cooperation, but at the time, Mighty just kept telling us to take the BH and gain score. It was a rather uncoordinated effort, and left me very unsatisfied. Also, Mighty was posting in the forums that LXG was getting hired for jobs as mercenaries, and I heard nothing from inside the alliance to that effect.

My first round was my own alliance (with personal friends who knew nothing about ST), and LXG was my first alliance with other players. I was not satisfied at all, and wanted to look elsewhere. You may not remember now, Mighty, but you even told me to stay and that I would get better. I was one of the most active members, and you did not want to lose me, negative or not.

Also, you could not possibly have gained 120000 points in that time. You were only leader of LXG for about two or three weeks!

I am not saying this to trash talk, just to clear the air. Mighty and I did have a nap, and also some friendly relations after the PFIU and Spaceborne Ranger war. As a result, I also made friends with T2 during that time.
 Back to top »
Bloodmagic
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject:

lmao, i remember borg and LXG
i also
remember GOD, lmao mighty

i miss those times.

however, i wasnt active all the time back then, much like now, so i cant say what is and what isnt true

all i know is i remember some of it...
 Back to top »
Achilles
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject:

What name did you go by back then?
 Back to top »
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject:

Mighty God of Deep Space
seven of nine
six of eight

and a couple more I can't remember...
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mighty
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject:

no six of 8th.. but they were 2 more

AKA "Ace" (21 Apr 2008)
AKA "God" (29 Sep 2002)
AKA "SMod" (25 oct 2002)
 Back to top »
Bloodmagic
Commander