Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Weird Message found in prewarp world: Uxtiekfyeju

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » Weird Message found in prewarp world: Uxtiekfyeju
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baelic
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 1:52 pm    Post subject:

i found this message about a Super ship in a prewarp world, is this a HOAX?

SirTaz theres nano bombers out there still ! Oh there is ,Yes Sir theres still 249 of them out there. Tell the fleet Captain to send the eagle fleet out to meet them. aye Sir . Now, Dr. NoMad ,tell me more about this thrird world planet here . Fleet Captain walks in the room SirTaz I can't send any fleet Sir it seems, as we ordered the eagle fleet out to fight the Nano Bombers some unknown power has them heading to the Black Hole planet. Hum send all Allince fleet leaders a message, Not to send any more fleets intill we can fined out more about this. Dr NoMad tell your top researchers to get to work on this right away plz . Master ship builder walks into the room SirTaz I fear I have bad news Sir , Well what is it man ? All planet allies and our own are reporting there unable to get into the ship-yard builds, to build any more ships Sir ! . And our list of known ships have all been changes, what should we do SirTaz ? This all seems to be linked to the trouble coming from the Black Hole planet . Humm Ok men I was hoping this day would never come, in our life times, but order all to arm the there, UAPB Dearth Star Beams, tell them we all have to be loged on to firer them, at the same time at that planet, and blow it out of off gallexys! Tell all members of the United Alliance Planet Beams to all lock in the coords 500/500/50 an aim at the planet so the beams unite to forum the Dearth Beam Blow to the planet Black Hole. Aye Sir ! Dr. NoMad plz have your team ready our beam and fill me in more about this ship.

Well its A class 4 ship when all members of allaince agree to make it. they all have to have researched fanatic warfare done and it takes 72hrs to build the U.A.P.B. is a 6000/50 ships warp 100 cost 350 m/p and can only be used in a joint alliance attack on a planet or fleets but only at one set of coords.thro it can move other ships, but its best used alone for this ship:(caution! self destruction!) blows up your whole fleet

Baelic
 Back to top »
Spore
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:17 pm    Post subject:

lol I saw that also yes it is a joke I think Sir Taz just had some extra time on his hands.

[ This Message was edited by: Spore on 2002-12-11 20:17 ]
 Back to top »
SirTaz
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:47 pm    Post subject:

or is it? nonobombers are in the game and there are many unknown thing that have yet to come to us from outer space yet.
 Back to top »
Baelic
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:10 am    Post subject:

So is it a HOAX?
and SirTaz, what do you mean about unknown secrets that are yet to come from outer space?
 Back to top »
SirTaz
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:23 am    Post subject:

No my fleet was just there right befor the trouble started and what i mean is in the story and came from the Bk Hole.
 Back to top »
Spore
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 6:14 pm    Post subject:

Oh please.....
 Back to top »
fatman
Midshipman

Post Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject:

i was in the last round and the one before trust there is a black hole 500/500/50
 Back to top »
graytoni
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 11:53 am    Post subject:

How meny mebers do you guys have so far this round?
 Back to top »
flitze
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject:

@greytoni: how often have u asked this questions in this forum in the last 3 days? i guess more often than spacetrace has registered players....

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » Weird Message found in prewarp world: Uxtiekfyeju

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: