no
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: entire galaxtic warfare

Ok here's the name of the game someone chooses some coords at random any coords doesnt matter just thinks of them off the top of there head and the entire universe goes there

obviously that would be suicide everyone fightign everyone else so heres the idea

everyone chooses a team at random doesnt matter which team, allaince members can be on the same team if they wish they just choose it randomly and heres how the teams will work

Team A will have a attack code of A
Team B will have a attack code set as B

obviously this isnt a forced thing if players want too stay at home they cando.

i think itll be funny because it will be random so you never know i could be on the side of TO or something or maybe even TO comes with the attack code as A and there like the only alliance too do so sorry too use TO as a example but i think you might understand the reason for doing so being the top alliance it would be ammusing for them too fail missrably like that but just as likely the worste score alliance could be shreded too pieces or become number 1 you just dont know and thats what makes it so much fun perhaps people could flip a coin on which team they want too be on it doesnt matter. after we could open a forum topic and laugh about the wins and loses of each team so how about it

the great thing about this is that the admin doesnt even have too do anything too help us do it its of the people, for the people ,by the people
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject:

very nice.
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject:

And what if TO, MH and SM would secretly gang up and use attack-code C ?

Then everybody would be fucked up.

Lowvoice, I really appreciate your original idea, and at first it sounds great, but it only works if you think of honoust people.

PS: Plz post this in Suggestions.
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject:

hmm good point william i wish this being a community game that all people are honest but there not unfortunatly and i cant exactly trust TO, SM and MH to too do somet like that
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WilliamWallace
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject:

Well, I wouldn't do something like that.

But I wouldn't join the game either. I'd visit empty bases nah just kidding.
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject:

but even if they did something like that thyed need full cooporation for it too work because theyll be fighting both A and B aswell unless they turn up late or something then they might have a bigger chance
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » entire galaxtic warfare

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: